"Alan Carr: Chatty Man" - Morrissey appearance cancelled

Last edited:
So, Alan can fly from Belfast to London - but Moz + band can't? Hmmmm. I'm guessing either Moz changed his mind after they met at the gig, or Moz had a super heavy drinking session last night and missed the plane.

The only one in the band that went out last night after the show was Boz, and that's probably just because Lyn and friends were there. Unless Morrissey was alone in his room demolishing several bottles of gin by himself, it seems unlikely it has anything to do with drink. More than several people claim that they saw him sneezing and coughing a bit during the gig last night. Who knows?

So, Alan can fly from Belfast to London - but Moz + band can't? Hmmmm. I'm guessing either Moz changed his mind after they met at the gig, or Moz had a super heavy drinking session last night and missed the plane.

I wouldn't go on a plane right now either. Seems however that I am far more afraid of flying than he is, because I only brought myself to get on a plane to fly across the ocean twice both ways, but he does so constantly. The flights to those Morrissey concerts in 2009 were a nightmare. Often times I stood at the venue still sick from the landing. And it wasn't even appreciated the slightest what I had gone through to be there...

Taking a car instead isn't that easy either, at least from what I remember there is a bit of water between Northern Ireland and the rest of the UK. How long do the ferries take? Then the drive down to London? 1 hour flight, 9.5 hours by car.

The only one in the band that went out last night after the show was Boz, and that's probably just because Lyn and friends were there. Unless Morrissey was alone in his room demolishing several bottles of gin by himself, it seems unlikely it has anything to do with drink. More than several people claim that they saw him sneezing and coughing a bit during the gig last night. Who knows?

He drank A LOT of water but his voice was as strong as I've heard it and I heard no sneezing or coughing.

He almost certainly went on the rip.

I don't blame him at all. That programme is so manic, sometimes I watch it, sometimes I'm not in the mood for it, maybe that's how he feels about going on there? You would need to be in a certain mind-set (pissed in my case). Or maybe he met Alan last night and he said something that annoyed him? Maybe he's knackered and needs some rest. He has his reasons so respect that. (And quite frankly it's none of our business)

''Morrissey can't be with us this week.'' So maybe he will appear on the next show - next week?

He was sick in Bournemouth but fine in Leeds. No inhaler. Either he's sick again, or the more likely scenario is that he got ripped in his hotel room and they couldn't get him up this morning. We have to wonder how many times this has happened.

We've heard about his drinking ability and where did that ulcer come from?

The crew was on the ferry at dawn-where the hell was he?

It seems Mr Carr had visited this site and asked Morrissey who is this Benny Butcher bloke ?
Needless to say that was the end of that.

What does he have this time? Leprosy?

I am sorry to miss seeing Moz on TV but Alan Carr is dreadful from what I have seen. He is a self loathing comedian and his continual jokes about poor people who have to shop in cheap supermarkets and takeaways really aren't clever. That is in essence what they are.

I don't blame him at all. That programme is so manic, sometimes I watch it, sometimes I'm not in the mood for it, maybe that's how he feels about going on there? You would need to be in a certain mind-set (pissed in my case). Or maybe he met Alan last night and he said something that annoyed him? Maybe he's knackered and needs some rest. He has his reasons so respect that. (And quite frankly it's none of our business)

First of all, he shouldn't have booked it. Secondly, these dates have been sufficiently spaced out so he wouldn't over do it, leading to very bored band and crew members locked in their hotel rooms for days.

He probably chickened out last minute. Alan would have asked him about Jake or his current boyfriend or what he does in his spare time and he realised he doesn't want to talk about it publicly. He hasn't given an interview in so long, and I wouldn't hold your breath.

Do you have a show with a man being really camp, shrieking and wearing 'comedy' glasses and buck teeth??? That's Alan Carr, he is not funny, his show is very infantile and I am glad Moz won't appear, you wouldn't get Nick Cave (for example) on these shows.

I am sorry to miss seeing Moz on TV but Alan Carr is dreadful from what I have seen. He is a self loathing comedian and his continual jokes about poor people who have to shop in cheap supermarkets and takeaways really aren't clever. That is in essence what they are.

He used to have a friend called Justin who made a programme about the A-Team

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/justin-lee-collins-apologises-for-irrational-treatment-of-exgirflriend-anna-larke-9163863.html

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom