Morrissey Central "Alert!" (October 26, 2020)

unnamed.png

Have you heard that song on the new Catherine Anne Davies & Bernard Butler album, "The Patron Saint of the Lost Cause"? really good!

This one? I like it. Sounds like Chrissie Hynde mixed with my sister.

So my interview theory is thus.

Moz will announce self imposed exile.
He will state that he is going to retire to The Artist’s Colony.
This destination is a secret location.
Moz will therefore be out of reach out of sight and out of mind.
No doubt a huge relief to those who can no longer abide him.
And to those who love him he will remain in their dreams forever.
There’s a publicity stunt..she said in the New Year.
Darling it’s all for you.

Source material
The matrix.

Last edited:
Why not allow fans to submit questions etc (cut out the wokists naturally)

I hope they show some creativity, and have a different person conduct the interview this time.
Anyway, I would prefer that he would sing us a song acapella.
A lullaby maybe, so we can sleep our way through this shitty winter.
A Moz-Robert Smith duet on Lullaby. They could share Robert's lipstick and do a right scary video.

IO1pVD7RiRPB0IDOwgO4VzhjRk2Azjj8ZIKa7QHNYpJN0WUXm71cXKVnNVqaWWcE4HwTarPqtrGGrnjkD2YOJQlIwNLZZflGFCSLT7N2D-QgGghgrHHsM1nAkn_7yUc

I have a strange theory: the interview is actually with a proper magazine/newspaper, on condition that Morrissey will have the final say whether to release or block it. Then for some reason, things fell through as they usually do, and now he's threatening to release it on his site if they won't do whatever it is he wants them to.

I'm hopeful that he wouldn't be doing an interview (after a year) only to say the same stuff.

But God knows.
I hope that Moz does an interview and surprisses,that he is intelligent,i mean that he does not say anything that leads to them speaking badly of him.
He should only talk about his career,what he will do,not pandemic,conspiracies,politics ,well...say what no one expects him to say ,because the haters are going to use it against him and the only thing he is going to get are detrimental to your career.
i also think that he should interact with his true fans ,with the loyal ones to show the rest that they do not exist.
Moz= your Central site should have a space to communicate with your fans that is important for you career you need new air ,publish some irrelevant things ,you could improve many things on your site
Love and love for Morrissey

Wouldn't it be lovely if Morrissey became as unprepossessing in this interview as he was in the 80s? It's a pipe dream and he has no reason to do so. It's not expected of him but.....

Covid-19 killed 150.000 people in my country.

That's factually inaccurate. Countries use different methods of counting and reporting deaths - but in all countries deaths reported are those dying 'with covid', i.e. they received a positive test on a PCR test. It doesn't mean they died 'from' covid. In most countries 90 - 95% of those dying are elderly in care homes who would have died anyway. It's sad - but old age and decay is the way of all flesh. In healthy adults - 99.9% survive covid infection. Many healthy adults don't even get infected.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom