Morrissey Central "Alert!" (October 26, 2020)

unnamed.png

Hope it's even half as interesting and entertaining as this interview. God bless Johnny:

yip,the one thing you always get with johnny is honesty,sad about his wife having dementia.

That's factually inaccurate. Countries use different methods of counting and reporting deaths - but in all countries deaths reported are those dying 'with covid', i.e. they received a positive test on a PCR test. It doesn't mean they died 'from' covid. In most countries 90 - 95% of those dying are elderly in care homes who would have died anyway. It's sad - but old age and decay is the way of all flesh. In healthy adults - 99.9% survive covid infection. Many healthy adults don't even get infected.

Out of sheer respect I will not answer to your, sir.

No, 150.000 people WITH covid died in your country. 149.920 had other diseases as well. All those people had died of Flu when they didn't test on Covd.

Sorry, but my time it too valuable to waste on conspiracy theorists, so I will not discuss this matter with you in detail.

Best case scenario - Steve formally retracts his endorsement of For Britain. He can save face by saying it was only Ann Walters that he ever really liked about them in the first place. Worst case - he doubles down on his support for the far right.

yip,the one thing you always get with johnny is honesty,sad about his wife having dementia.

Very sad. Clearly he approaches the tragic situation with dignity.
'Genius doesn't fit in'.
He says it about Jimi Hendrix. Could be said about John Lydon. Could be said about Morrissey.

Sorry, but my time it too valuable to waste on conspiracy theorists, so I will not discuss this matter with you in detail.
Hahaha, a conspiracyt heory is something there is no proof for. This, my friend, is the truth. You just inform yourself at the official sites!

Hahaha, a conspiracyt heory is something there is no proof for. This, my friend, is the truth. You just inform yourself at the official sites!
So you think you know better that me, who actually live here.

No, I do not inform myself at the official sites. It's just the opposite. I read and listen to critical journalism, and not only from my country, I also read at least part of the The Washington Post, The New York Times, Le Monde, El País, etc...

But, of course, you are going to believe what you want to believe.

That's factually inaccurate. Countries use different methods of counting and reporting deaths - but in all countries deaths reported are those dying 'with covid', i.e. they received a positive test on a PCR test. It doesn't mean they died 'from' covid. In most countries 90 - 95% of those dying are elderly in care homes who would have died anyway. It's sad - but old age and decay is the way of all flesh. In healthy adults - 99.9% survive covid infection. Many healthy adults don't even get infected.
This is indeed the case.

Shortly before he died, earlier this year, we were told my dad had Covid-19 on two occasions, once in April and once in August. We wanted tests on each occasion; he was tested on each occasion—and proved negative each time.

In April he was, after some battling, treated for a urinary infection and he made a good recovery. In August he was ultimately diagnosed with pneumonia; he was treated and responded but medicines were withdrawn—for reasons which would bring their own controversy.

After the withdrawal of medication he died: Frankly it was a relief as I was getting sick (nearly to the point of death) with people speculating falsely that he had the coronavirus. There are many people with similar stories.

I will conclude by saying that on the second occasion he was falsely diagnosed with Covid, he was placed on a Covid ward: half the patients did actually have it; it was guess work with the other half. Insane doesn’t cover it. Shield your eyes and ears if you don’t like it, but the word ‘Covid’ is covering up a thousand sins.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is indeed the case.

Shortly before he died, earlier this year, we were told my dad had Covid-19 on two occasions, once in April and once in August. We wanted tests on each occasion; he was tested on each occasion—and proved negative each time.

In April he was ultimately treated for a urinary infection and made a good recovery. In August he was ultimately diagnosed with pneumonia; he was treated and responded but medicines were ultimately withdrawn—for reasons which would bring their own controversy.

After the withdrawal of medication he died: Frankly it was a relief as I was getting sick (nearly to the point of death) with people speculating falsely that he had the coronavirus. There are many people with similar stories.

I will conclude by saying that on the second occasion he was falsely diagnosed with Covid, he was placed on a Covid ward: half the patients did actually have it; it was guess work with the other half. Insane doesn’t cover it. Shield your eyes and ears if you don’t like it, but the word ‘Covid’ is covering up a thousand sins.

Very sorry to hear about your dad Hovis. Hope you're doing ok....as well as you can.

Horrific, this is unacceptable
You are forced to swallow this as fact.
I’m sorry too for your loss.
It’s no compensation saying sorry..I can empathise.

🤣🤣🤣

Phrase for Moz= If you want different results do not do the same!!
I mean don't do what the media is expecting,talk and then distort and criticize you.Moz surprisses everyone say things that nobody expects you to say
Chinga tu madre pinche delusional stalker

I see many theories here undermining the seriousness of the pandemic. As far as I know from doctors , the health service in my country simply ceases to exist ... take care of yourself and your loved ones. Whatever Morissey says in the awaited interview.
(I also know people who have had Covid 19. I don't wish anyone would have to go through this. It's not an ordinary flu, oh no)
That's all .

Here's the sad thing, for me at least: I'm not too bothered about whatever Moz says. It will probably be the usual negativity and we already have enough of that in the world.

I hope I'm totally wrong. But if he decided at the last minute to cancel the 'interview' I wouldn't be upset. I'm more interested in hearing his singing voice and am more interested to know WHEN WILL the vinyl reissues appear? If Moz mentions that in the interview I'll be happy...... maybe that's why he is doing an interview?

I have to say..
It grieves me intensely.
This site is run by dullards and simpletons
It’s an inescapable conundrum, I have tried to delete the page from my home screen it’s a nightmare.
I’m stuck in a vortex
It really is the end
It’s over

I have to say..
It grieves me intensely.
This site is run by dullards and simpletons
It’s an inescapable conundrum, I have tried to delete the page from my home screen it’s a nightmare.
I’m stuck in a vortex
It really is the end
It’s over

Keep the faith. Plenty of goodness around. It’s only just begun!

D5-AF874-D-74-F0-496-F-82-F0-30-C567178-D14.jpg

This is indeed the case.

In April he was ultimately treated for a urinary infection and made a good recovery. In August he was ultimately diagnosed with pneumonia; he was treated and responded but medicines were ultimately withdrawn—for reasons which would bring their own controversy.

Very best wishes Hovis. Death is shit.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom