All Confirmed US Tour Dates So far

Will there be an actual stage invasion in Ann Arbor? Moz almost seemed surprised/disappointed by how well-behaved the crowd was the last time around.

Gotcha. I hope these guys sell the NYC shows as I don't want any problems cos I don't have a US address.
the Bowery shows will be sold through ticketmaster. bowery no longer uses ticketweb. I believe you need a U.S./Canada address for ticketmaster as a friend of mine who lived here had his Netherlands address for his Credit Card and he couldnt buy concert tix online.

The last bigger band i saw at one of their smaller venues sold out in less than 5 mins. Id suspect that the webster hall and bowery ballroom will sell out that quickly. I know there are more Morrissey fans here than of Montreal fans (or at least id assume).

i did finally get an email from the bowery websites announcing the morrissey dates, so they are confirmed (just not yet posted on the website, last i checked). i havent yet received/heard anything from Carnegie.

the Bowery shows will be sold through ticketmaster. bowery no longer uses ticketweb. I believe you need a U.S./Canada address for ticketmaster as a friend of mine who lived here had his Netherlands address for his Credit Card and he couldnt buy concert tix online.

The last bigger band i saw at one of their smaller venues sold out in less than 5 mins. Id suspect that the webster hall and bowery ballroom will sell out that quickly. I know there are more Morrissey fans here than of Montreal fans (or at least id assume).

i did finally get an email from the bowery websites announcing the morrissey dates, so they are confirmed (just not yet posted on the website, last i checked). i havent yet received/heard anything from Carnegie.

All tickets for the Bowery will be sold online? Do you know if they will sell any tickets through the box office?

So no one has an answer to my query about the Pittsburgh date? :confused:

I think most people are surprised you still need confirmation even after it is on Ticketmaster. It is on Ticketmaster!!! If the show is not happening, it will be because the show gets canceled down the road. You can not predict that. So buy your tickets, plan for that day, and if canceled, be ready to bitch out Morrissey and come here and join many others doing the same thing.

As Gordon Ramsey would say, \"What the f***.\"

Sorry about the Gordon Ramsey quote. I was bored the past few days and watched a season of Hell\'s Kitchen and Kitchen Nightmares. I feel a bit like an arrogant jerk now. Get a clue will you.

So it looks like I'm coming over to NY ticketless. Oh well. I hope you guys will be gentle on my wallet!

ahhh new mexico, ill be going to that show..ohh getting nervous already. that show will sell out fast, small place. ill take that day off.. when they go on sale :D

Really annoyed that nothing went on sale this week.

im glad they havent gone on sale. more time to save and pay off things.. plus hopefully other people will just forget somehow an when they do go on sale that will be a few less people trying to buy! ;)

im glad they havent gone on sale. more time to save and pay off things.. plus hopefully other people will just forget somehow an when they do go on sale that will be a few less people trying to buy! ;)

i feel the same way.

i hope the tickets don't go on sale until late January or early feb.

I'd rather pay off debt first, than add to it for tickets,

yea push the dates back to jan or feb!!!
im going to keep on selling stuff ebay i dont need haha.
im just stressed about the seated venues, I hate trying to get good seats.
nyc dates, no fret...well maybe carnegie cause its seated an i don't think i have any contacts there. but the 2 others, no sweat!

yea push the dates back to jan or feb!!!
im going to keep on selling stuff ebay i dont need haha.
im just stressed about the seated venues, I hate trying to get good seats.
nyc dates, no fret...well maybe carnegie cause its seated an i don't think i have any contacts there. but the 2 others, no sweat!

Agreed, well said. I'm already nervous for the NYC sales. Seated or non-seated, there is stress involved for both. :o

After July 11th

Do you guys think Moz will do any more US dates for this tour?

Back
Top Bottom