"All The Young People..." remix single confirmed for UK, plus Sweden date - Morrissey Central

Morrissey Single Release, July - Morrissey Central

The fourth single release from Low In High School is issued by BMG Records. All The Young People Must Fall In Love is a re-mix by Bob Clearmountain, and the B-side is Rose Garden, live from The Grand Ole’ Opry in Tennessee. The song was originally a worldwide hit for Lynn Anderson in 1970. Morrissey’s single is available on 7-inch vinyl and as a download.
Morrissey will play Manchester Castlefield Arena on July 7, and Dalhalla Arena in Rattvik, Sweden on July 19.

And as if by magic:
It's like he's listening,
FWD.

Update: May 21 - the 7" will release on the 6th of July.

Related item:

Last edited:
AND as a download.... 'bout time.
FWD.

Fingers crossed for this mix. I like many had high hopes for the song

I’d rather hear a Nile Rodgers remix of “All the young people.”

That man is miracle worker.

Hardly a day goes by that I don’t listen to his 1984 remix of “Lost in Music.” Sheer brilliance.

Attachments

• 78520A3E-1784-4143-9B3F-503BA7FB3D80.jpeg
    78520A3E-1784-4143-9B3F-503BA7FB3D80.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
Wonder if this many singles was part of the original deal or if it is because of the success of the album?

Wonder if this many singles was part of the original deal or if it is because of the success of the album?

Success of the album? You must be joking! More like the cheap end of a record deal

Woho, Sweden!
I recomend anyone who wanna go book a hotel/camping/B&B or whatever ASAP!
Dalarna is very popular vacation spot during summer and july is not that far away.
Look in Rättvik. It is near Dalhalla
See you there!

hope its the start of july at least,i was shouting for a rose garden b side from the time it was done live on here,think he definitely keeps an eye on here,heard hes a big fan of some guy called skinny.
skinnys so thin in the face hes only got one eye.
could idris elba get tennis elba,just a thought.

I’d say it’s because of the success of the vynil sales. The album I think did pretty well within here expectations. If Johnny’s albums and sales chart positions are considered successes l, and I think they are, then morrissey has done well

I’d say it’s because of the success of the vynil sales. The album I think did pretty well within here expectations. If Johnny’s albums and sales chart positions are considered successes l, and I think they are, then morrissey has done well
Vynil? Not another format I have to fork out money on? First cassette and vinyl, then CD, then heavy gram vinyl, and now this fancy vynil. I'll be reduced to eating just beans and toast soon.

Vynil? Not another format I have to fork out money on? First cassette and vinyl, then CD, then heavy gram vinyl, and now this fancy vynil. I'll be reduced to eating just beans and toast soon.

Well, beans are healthy and vegetarian. :)
Forget the vynil.
As long as you can have a drink or two, it compensates, I hope? :cool:

Will both songs be available for download? ie the remix and rose garden. I see the Jacky (edit) is available for download but not My Love I’d (single version).

I think he’s grabbed you by the Heinz Baked Beans

They done botched the B-side.
Indeed, dey sure did - same misinformation everywhere - perhaps it's a clever ruse to evade rights issues :)
FWD.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom