All UK/European gigs postponed due to "logistical circumstances beyond our control" - management

As I mentioned earlier today, this has now come to pass.

'Logistical issues'.

From @gigsandtours / Twitter:

NEWS// Morrissey tour statement.

Due to logistical circumstances beyond our control, the UK/European Morrissey concerts scheduled for July will be postponed.

We deeply regret any inconvenience to the fans and promise to reschedule UK and European dates as soon as possible.

All original purchasers from official ticket outlets will have the full ticket fee refunded, including booking fee, to their credit/debit cards. Refunds from ticket agents will be actioned from midday on Monday 2nd July.

The LIHS World Tour will continue, starting back up in Mexico City on November 23rd.

Watch for more dates to be added soon!

The LIHS World Tour has been Morrissey’s most successful tour to date, having achieved record business for the artist in both the U.S. and the UK.

We thank all the fans for their support. -
Management

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? He pleaded guilty to a crime that he was warned by a judge not to repeat.

But I'm firmly of the opinion that Morrissey's support for the fascist wife-beater was the last straw for an awful lot of people.

His support of the Kray twins was perfectly fine, however. Yet unlike the Kray twins, Tommy Robinson has never killed anyone. He spoke up for the white British girls who were raped by Muslim grooming gangs, which people like you want to suppress/brush under the carpet for some strange reason. "All right, all right, take them to trial; just don't talk about it or report on it! Because that's a bit too close to..... fascism, for my liking. Yes I have a very limited vocabulary."

You really think a guy who walked off stage during the first song at Liverpool after getting a glancing blow from a bottle, the same guy who cancelled a gig in California because it was 'too cold', is thick-skinned enough to take all of these poor sales?
Unlike you, Morrissey can choose whether to Spend the day in bed or not. Go relax Moz :thumb: Oh and you detest him and Douglas Murray ( true intellectual not a pub quiz man) respects The Moz. Go figure.

For that to happen, he'd have to acknowledge the Joyce dalliance. And that ain't gonna happen.
I was chatting to Mike at the Bunnymen gig at Manchester Bridgewater Hall a few weeks back and he said he enjoyed playing with Buzzcocks more than the latter years of The Smiths

No just to the songs she loves, she doesn’t really read the news at her age or websites like this. If you came across his songs nowadays and there was no internet, why wouldn’t you like his stuff? Well that’s what it’s like for her.
Good point, and that’s exactly how I feel about things, I like his music, I love his gigs and his political opinions are his own and he’s entitled to them

I was chatting to Mike at the Bunnymen gig at Manchester Bridgewater Hall a few weeks back and he said he enjoyed playing with Buzzcocks more than the latter years of The Smiths
Well he would say that wouldn’t he. Without Morrissey he wouldn’t be at the Town Hall, let alone Bridgewater Hall. When will they show some gratitude?

Show him a barrel, watch Morrissey scrape it.

Good point, and that’s exactly how I feel about things, I like his music, I love his gigs and his political opinions are his own and he’s entitled to them

I agree on your first 2 points and if you look at my history you will see that I have commented in years gone by how I could separate his views and his music but the For Britain and Tommy Robinson comments were a step too far for me.

I agree on your first 2 points and if you look at my history you will see that I have commented in years gone by how I could separate his views and his music but the For Britain and Tommy Robinson comments were a step too far for me.

Being opposed to grooming gangs and terrorism is a bit too far for you?

Could "logistics" mean key members of the band up-and-left him?

It's not 'postponed', it's completely cancelled. If they were just going to reschedule dates they wouldn't be issuing automatic ticket refunds.
I don't think Castlefield in October is an option....

Bummer.

Was looking forward to Edinburgh on Wednesday...very much so.

I hope old Moz is okay.

The logistics of security against the Commie Fascist Pollos were too overwhelming. Ayatollah Herr Hasalaam was congregating a host of petty criminals and vagrants and neverdowells around the gigs.
Pickpockets, purse snatchers and many mini ayatollahs, mostly bused in from Liverpool. They were to hurl projectiles at the stage and any harm would be laid at the feet of the projectile not the pollo-ee. They always lay the blame on the inanimate object, the perp is always innocent. a VERY DANGEROUS SITUATION>:eek:

No speech is safe from their STALINISM-LENINISM, WHICH IS WHAT THEY LOVE.:hearteyes:

All the MozArmy bootlickers on Twitter will be having a pity party tonight.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom