All UK/European gigs postponed due to "logistical circumstances beyond our control" - management

As I mentioned earlier today, this has now come to pass.

'Logistical issues'.

From @gigsandtours / Twitter:

NEWS// Morrissey tour statement.

Due to logistical circumstances beyond our control, the UK/European Morrissey concerts scheduled for July will be postponed.

We deeply regret any inconvenience to the fans and promise to reschedule UK and European dates as soon as possible.

All original purchasers from official ticket outlets will have the full ticket fee refunded, including booking fee, to their credit/debit cards. Refunds from ticket agents will be actioned from midday on Monday 2nd July.

The LIHS World Tour will continue, starting back up in Mexico City on November 23rd.

Watch for more dates to be added soon!

The LIHS World Tour has been Morrissey’s most successful tour to date, having achieved record business for the artist in both the U.S. and the UK.

We thank all the fans for their support. -
Management

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
Skinny there ; happy to be at the first Moz Army meet , although only speaking to a selected few.
Now he’s no longer the number one main Moz man ,Mastermind , ICA etc he’s gone into full on hate mode.
Happiest he’s ever been by all accounts but seems to spend all his time talking about a man he hates.
Previously he was nailed on that Smiths would reform ; now stopped with that on back of some bullshit Joyce story.
The original Look At Me

f*** 'em. Either you're true to your own motives, or you're not.

these people are all for immigration until one of them moves in next door,love thy neighbour.

Yeah, my wife just moved in with me completely never mind next door, it's a f***ing nightmare.
Iv seen her,your f***ing right its a nightmare,you poor bastard.

You want to see the response to his tweets #tumbleweed
Imagine being ThickSkinny.
Kids and wife hating you, Spending the main part of your adult life on a website dedicated to a singer you despise, your every post getting trolled down due to its fascist undertones. Then posting them again because you really have no f***ing other thing to do with your life.

Sad Aging Dad on his Estate.

By the way, I just wanna say - can we remember the golden times of the 1983 acoustic Peel Session version of Back To The Old House, that Johnny wrote when he was 19? Oh my stars, the genius.

Who knew one of the writers would crap upon it from a great height?

'You're gonna die in traffic' - that was Skinny?!

Whatever happens, I love you Morrissey!
1f940.png

I'd like to wish everyone who has booked non-refundable flights and hotels - let this be the worst that happened in your life. Sad day, but we got to go further.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom