Morrissey Central "AMAZON TODAY, Number 1" (March 21, 2020)

Morrissey Central: AMAZON TODAY, Number 1

image_h1kfqk.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Oh no,this is a nightmare for some people here.Still number one?When it gets down,they will open champagne to celebrate.Poor souls.
Yes, but as I mentioned on another thread, this was a snaphsot in time at the best available moment. At the time of that other post it was already down to 8. Do I have to explain this every time?

Yes, but as I mentioned on another thread, this was a snaphsot in time at the best available moment. At the time of that other post it was already down to 8. Do I have to explain this every time?

Yes you do. Cause 99% of us are saying - Way to go, Moz! - and we are loving watching you writhe and squirm - like a worm on a chain. The chain of your own bigotry and hatred.

Can any armchair psychologists on here attempt to explain how someone who is (and has always been) so massively obsessed with chart placings and having "hits" is the same person who only played one of his 31 UK top 20 singles at the recent show in London?

(Not having a go about the setlist as I really enjoyed the show. I'm just fascinated by the seeming juxtaposition of those two things above.)

[Maybe the answer simply is: he's a contradictory bastard, as as so many of us...]

Can any armchair psychologists on here attempt to explain how someone who is (and has always been) so massively obsessed with chart placings and having "hits" is the same person who only played one of his 31 UK top 20 singles at the recent show in London?

(Not having a go about the setlist as I really enjoyed the show. I'm just fascinated by the seeming juxtaposition of those two things above.)

[Maybe the answer simply is: he's a contradictory bastard, as as so many of us...]

I think he's just nerdy with numbers. In his autobiography he gives audience figures for a whole bunch of shows for no reason.

I'm happy for him,but i don't understand why he doesn't publish anything about the pandemic.....It's all so terrible what is happening in the world, he remains silent absent,cold..He needs to send a message to his fans maybe some of them are sick....
Moz want his fans???
Really loves us????
As a doctor i know that this is very serious!!I I have a colleague friend who is in Italy and she told me crying that never in her life did ..She see so many people die,in Italy they line like in war!!!
Almost love Moz but...because he acts as if he's only interested in his album's sales position,.
OHHH MOZ PLEASE REACT!!!!!!!!??????????????❤❤❤❤❤
LUJI DE BUENOS AIRES ARGENTINA

I’m guessing that he likes charts but likes playing what he wants more. I don’t think he’s quite as obsessed as you make him out to he

Now no.2 due to Kenny rogers

and price has gone up lol

Where’s your review?

I'm happy for him,but i don't understand why he doesn't publish anything about the pandemic.....It's all so terrible what is happening in the world, he remains silent absent,cold..He needs to send a message to his fans maybe some of them are sick....
Moz want his fans???
Really loves us????
As a doctor i know that this is very serious!!I I have a colleague friend who is in Italy and she told me crying that never in her life did ..She see so many people die,in Italy they line like in war!!!
Almost love Moz but...because he acts as if he's only interested in his album's sales position,.

What do you want him to say? Listen to the government and do as your told! World health is none of your business!
Any viral outbreak is terrible. And this virus that has passed from animals to humans is almost certainly a side effect of our destruction of the natural world in the name of greed. Is this Gaia fighting back?
Each winter about 6000 people in the UK die of influenza. Maybe as high as 10000 in a bad year.
In Italy each winter about 20000 people die. Italy has the oldest population of any country in Europe.
In the USA figures on seasonal flu vary from about 25000 - 69000 deaths each winter.
In the UK the chief medical officer has said a 'good' outcome would be keeping deaths from coronavirus to about 20000. So twice the number that would die from a bad year for seasonal flu. The challenge of course is that these deaths will come over a short period of time.
Most probably Italy is right now in the peak of the outbreak - and soon its mortality figures will start to come down. That is the nature of viral epidemics - infection rates rise, peak, then go down.
It is terrible what is happening in Lombardy - so many deaths in a very short period of time. The effects on the health system are clearly immense. And what is happening in Italy is almost certainly coming to other European countries - although it may not be as severe given other countries' younger populations.
What I find ten times scarier though - is how the world population is being controlled, and the world economy is being trashed. Say a prayer for the people of South America, Africa, and Asia - the poor there won't have their wages paid by the government. When the virus has passed, what sort of world will we be living in? That scares me much more than any virus.

Moz want his fans???
Really loves us????
Why? Just to join the bandwagon of aimless advice from artless artists? Moz gave us a brilliant new album exactly when we needed it most.

Why? Just to join the bandwagon of aimless advice from artless artists? Moz gave us a brilliant new album exactly when we needed it most.

I agree to some extent, but this one is a little tricky.

Fans like Lujissey clearly feel Moz should write a message to show his support for the plight of his fans across the world; those who might be looking for, or 'need' a message from Moz. I suspect there might actually be such people.

But, if he chose to write anything as a message to fans, then certain people would view it negatively & accuse him of exploiting the situation for his own personal gain, or simply being arrogant, regardless of how well intended any message might be.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moz want his fans???
Really loves us????
He is a narcissist and not interested in anything but himself. Posting such cold things whilst the whole world is going through a monumental crisis demonstrates how not good he is as a human being.

He is a narcissist and not interested in anything but himself. Posting such cold things whilst the whole world is going through a monumental crisis demonstrates how not good he is as a human being.

What other artists have posted messages of support to their fans?

MESSAGES FROM MORRISSEY ARE SHOWING THE WORLD HIS SOUL.
THEY ARE SHOWING THE WORLD EXACTLY WHAT HE IS MADE OF.
SELF CENTERED, EGO DRIVEN, GODLESS, SOULLESS HORROR.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom