Morrissey Central "AMAZON TODAY, Number 1" (March 21, 2020)

Morrissey Central: AMAZON TODAY, Number 1

image_h1kfqk.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Why is it trollish behaviour to point out to someone who claims a venue is sold out, that it isn't?
I'm unaware who originally made that statement about a venue being sold out. But you, going to great lengths to prove otherwise, while we were on the cusp of a global pandemic is hilarious and sad.
Shitting on Morrissey has become quite an art form for you guys, it's a strange sort of escapism I can't grasp. Carry on being you, Surface, whomever that really is.

The more germane question is, why are you so unhappy? You posts do not read as though they come from someone who is happy and satisfied in their life. That's what you need to worry about, not the mental states of some people on the Internet who have posted things which with you don't agree.
I could lie and tell you I was unhappy, perhaps that would give you some joy. But I'm really not, I'd like to empathize with you sad souls though, I want to understand why you do the things you do on here.
We both shared a common love for good music, but you've kinda gone off the rails a bit. Your behaviour is odd and confusing to me.

Your behaviour is odd and confusing to me.
Now we are getting somewhere. You don't (can't, won't - who knows?) understand why some people like me sometimes post things which are critical of Morrissey. Despite what you might have concluded, not everything I post here is critical, although his behaviour and the comparatively low quality of his recent albums means that I am more critical now than I might have been e.g. ten years ago. But I've been listening to Morrissey now for the best part of forty years so I think I've a right to express my opinion on him, whether I like what he's doing or not and whether or not you like the opinion I express.
But slagging off people who post such opinions and making insinuations about their mental health and well-being just won't do.

Now we are getting somewhere. You don't (can't, won't - who knows?) understand why some people like me sometimes post things which are critical of Morrissey. Despite what you might have concluded, not everything I post here is critical, although his behaviour and the comparatively low quality of his recent albums means that I am more critical now than I might have been e.g. ten years ago. But I've been listening to Morrissey now for the best part of forty years so I think I've a right to express my opinion on him, whether I like what he's doing or not and whether or not you like the opinion I express.
But slagging off people who post such opinions and making insinuations about their mental health and well-being just won't do.
This is refreshing, the troll mask has slipped. Listen, I have no issue with anyone being critical on his recent comments, music, lyrics etc. I think a lot of fans had high expectations for Morrissey's material when The Smith's dissolved. And there's admittedly being some highs and lows. I do feel the lows have been slightly exaggerated, this can probably be attributed to the consist high quality that The Smith's put forth in their short life span. I could happily make an albums worth of Morrissey's worst songs and still find value in it. That's not me being a sycophantic, I just think his voice and grasp of melody can make a bad or mediocre composition at worst still listenable.

Under your current alias you've been here less than a year, I'm struggling to think of any positive posts you've made. That's not to say you haven't, but the way you present yourself is quite trollish.

That's because you choose to treat my views as trollish. And I views yours similarly.
We almost had a break through, then you revert back to the same line of mirror attack/defense.
Well, enjoy your escapism here during your twilight years. I won't be responding any further.

We almost had a break through, then you revert back to the same line of mirror attack/defense.
Well, enjoy your escapism here during your twilight years. I won't be responding any further.
Good.

IANADOAC IS FANTASTIC!! THANK YOU, MORRISSEY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

I just listened yesterday. I waited until I had a quite moment (mentally) to sit with it. I caught myself smiling so many times. This record really flows brilliantly as an album and I love many of the songs already. I'm really so impressed. I didn't know if we were going to get an album of this caliber from M again. And I was ok with that. He has given so much and even though I didn't love LIHS as an album it has 2 or 3 brilliant songs and I was very happy to have them.

Like so many others I have been on edge with the coronavirus outbreak, and it is a growing threat where I live, near NYC. This record, especially WKOPLITH (funny as hell), has lifted my spirits!!!

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom