An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Sorry, I was in a rush and didn't read it through.

From what I can remember, this other version doesn't exist. It was a misprint or so.

Well, a friend of mine checked his 7" and he claims it is 3:30
Also, I just found this on youtube, the record starts playing at 0:17, so it makes around 3 and a half minutes

I'm not an expert but it seems that "Rolling Stone" promo CD is the only digital format to include this edit. Anybody can help getting it?
Cheers.

Well, a friend of mine checked his 7" and he claims it is 3:30
Also, I just found this on youtube, the record starts playing at 0:17, so it makes around 3 and a half minutes

I'm not an expert but it seems that "Rolling Stone" promo CD is the only digital format to include this edit. Anybody can help getting it?
Cheers.

It's The End Of The World (AWKI) 3:30 *the singles cd collected
It's The End Of The World (AWKI) 7inch single edit 2:48? *greenpeace rainbow warriors cd / custom CD Matrix

A friend of mine has been rediscovering R.E.M. (He's 51). He was into them in high school and saw them play at the Hanner Fieldhouse in Statesboro, Georgia on November 19, 1986. I thought it would be nice for him if I could find a bootleg of that show for him. Any chance that there is a recording of that show out there? If so, could someone be kind enough to point me to it? Thanks (in advance)

Hi all, this is my first time posting on this thread. I've used it for a while and am super thankful for everyone who has uploaded. I want to ask if anyone has the 'Supernatural Superserious (Live From Athens)' from the Accelerate deluxe pre-order in the original m4a iTunes file. I was able to locate some MP3s, but I was wondering if anyone has the file straight from the original iTunes pre-order. Thanks!
That was back in the time of DRM protected 128 kbps. Not sure you will find it. Welcome aboard.

Got my Radio Free Europe bundle today
BA3D388C-CB9E-4023-BD0A-62BB83101FE3.jpeg

I got my Bundle today too minus the player! Listened to both the 7" and Cassette today multiple times. Can anyone do a digital RIP of both the new Vinyl and Cassette Set? Also still seeking DVD Digital Rip of Accelerating Backwards and Jools Holland Show from BBC Boxset. ALSO I have the complete Accelerate iTunes Pre-order Album plus all the bonus tracks including Supernatural Superserious. All in original format from Itunes. Happy to get it to anyone some how, THANK YOU!!!

I had purchased these before, but had misplaced all of them, finally found them, so I'll be ripping them soon. Let me know if you need something...

Crush With Eyeliner (1997 Live On Letterman Compilation) Live On Letterman
Drive (Live in Oslo 10/25/2003) For The Lady
Electrolite (Live 08/06/97) Tibetan Freedom Concert
Final Straw (MoveOn Mix) “Future Soundtrack for America” Future Soundtrack for America
Losing My Religion (Live 04/13/91) Saturday Night Live: The Musical Performances, Volume 2
Pretty Persuasion (Live Red Rocks soundcheck 2003) Carved in Stone: Live at Red Rocks Volume Two
Would you mind sharing the Tibetan Freedom Concert version of Electrolite? Thanks!

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom