An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Thanks so much guys! My first REM show was Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto '89. I'm so glad there are such high quality tapes of their Toronto gigs before that. Hope I can contribute something to this forum soon as well.

Hey everyone,
First post. Really appreciating all of the great shows being made available here. I'm hoping someone could fill a few requests for me that I haven't found here or anywhere else:
1985-08-17 Ottawa - Barrymore's
1985-08-31 NYC - Radio City Music Hall
1986-10-27 Toronto - Massey Hall
Thanks!

This is the one i have. One big file :)

1985-08-31 NYC - Radio City Music Hall
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AZD0K9TL

Hi guys,

On YouTube REM official posted Timepiece, the promo film for out of time. Are there others out there? I swear there was a Document or Green one I saw part of a long time ago. Automatic? I would love to see/download these if possible. Hopefully they'll post more on YouTube.

Doesn't anyone have the Green-era interview cd Should We Talk About the Weather? I've never been able to hear it. : )

Also, can someone gift me pointers on how to share/how much it costs? I have some great shows also that I want to share.

Hi all, I'm new to this thread, and since R.E.M. announced they were splitting, I've been on a quest to complete my collection of B-Sides and rarities that have been formally released in some form or other. I think I've pretty much got there, except for the following. I've seen some of these mentioned here before, but only with dead links, so does anyone have these and is willing to share them? I'm bidding on copies of 3) and 4) so may be able to get them, but the others I'm completely at a loss for how to get hold of them:

1) All the Way to Reno (Live)
- KTHX 100.1: Live from the X-Ville City Limits Vol. 3 (2001)
2) Losing my Religion (Live)
- Live from the X Lounge VI (2003)
3) Pretty Persuasion (Live Red Rocks 13-09-03)
- Carved in Stone: Live at Red Rocks Volume Two (2004)
4) The Lifting (Live)
-The Big Noise: Artists in Support Of Make Trade Fair
5) Bittersweet me (Live)
- Indiana's 92.3 WTTS Collector's Edition Vol 3
6) Leaving New York (Live)
- Indiana's 92.3 WTTS Collector's Edition Vol 10

Cheers!

Hi all, I'm new to this thread, and since R.E.M. announced they were splitting, I've been on a quest to complete my collection of B-Sides and rarities that have been formally released in some form or other. I think I've pretty much got there, except for the following. I've seen some of these mentioned here before, but only with dead links, so does anyone have these and is willing to share them? I'm bidding on copies of 3) and 4) so may be able to get them, but the others I'm completely at a loss for how to get hold of them:

1) All the Way to Reno (Live)
- KTHX 100.1: Live from the X-Ville City Limits Vol. 3 (2001)
2) Losing my Religion (Live)
- Live from the X Lounge VI (2003)
3) Pretty Persuasion (Live Red Rocks 13-09-03)
- Carved in Stone: Live at Red Rocks Volume Two (2004)
4) The Lifting (Live)
-The Big Noise: Artists in Support Of Make Trade Fair
5) Bittersweet me (Live)
- Indiana's 92.3 WTTS Collector's Edition Vol 3
6) Leaving New York (Live)
- Indiana's 92.3 WTTS Collector's Edition Vol 10

Cheers!

http://www.multiupload.com/9FGNFTY4O5

The Best of Mountain Stage Live, Vol. 2+
Released: November 25, 1991
X Losing My Religion (Live 28 April 1991 Cultural Centre Auditorium, Charleston, WV) 4:59 * not listed but this track also features on 1993 vinyl release of Nightswimming
The Best of Mountain Stage Live Vol 6+
Released: March 22, 1994 Live 28 April 1991 Cultural Center Auditorium, Charleston
World Leader Pretend (Live) 4:40
Live MTV Unplugged 1991, collection vol. 1
Released: 1994
Half the World Away (Live) 3:40
Saturday Night Live - 25 Years of Musical Performances, Volume 2 +
Released: 15 October 1999
X Losing My Religion (Live Saturday Night Live 13 April 1991, NBC TV, New York, NY) 4:43
Austin City Limits Music Festival: 2003 Collection+
Released: 2004 21 September 2003 - Austin City Limits Music Festival, Zilker Park, Austin, TX
Bad Day (Live) 4:29
1 Track Download Only +
Leaving New York “Live Athens Rehearsal” *incorrectly listed, is in fact Live St. James Church 2004
1. Leaving New York (Live 15 September 2004 St. James Church, Piccadilly, London, England, UK) / 5:01
UK Radio Aid Tsunami Appeal+
Released: Jan 17 2005 Download Only Track
Losing My Religion (Live Unknown) 4:26 *maybe live I-Tunes Session 2004 or A Joyful Noise ?
Acoustic
Released: 1991 3 track French Promo CD. Recorded at rockline 91
Into - Half the world away
Love is all around
Losing my religion

Music From Tourfilm
Released: October 1990 *take from my personal promo cdv. All audio tracks. Notes from inner promo picture. November 1989 Virginia, North Carolina and Georgia. Ripped @ 320k
1.Get Up (Live)
2.World Leader Pretend (Live) 4:20
3. It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) (Live) 4:52
Live On Letterman : Music From The Late Show +
Released: November 18, 1997 *Rarities of us 23
X Crush with eyeliner (Live 23 June 1995 Late Show With David Letterman, Ed Sullivan Theatre, NY, USA) 4:32
I-Tunes Originals+
Released USA Download Only: 28 December 2004. (DVD source Wav. Or Rarities of us 21 for a re-edited bootleg version of the I-tunes package)
Permanent Vacation (iTunes original version, Athens Rehearsal 2004 rehearsal sessions) 2:28
These Days (iTunes original version, Athens Rehearsal 2004 rehearsal sessions) 3:25
Exhuming McCarthy (iTunes original version, Athens Rehearsal 2004 rehearsal sessions) 3:12
I’ve Been High (itunes, Athens Rehearsal 2004 rehearsal sessions) 3:25
I Wanted to be Wrong (iTunes original version, Athens Rehearsal 2004 rehearsal sessions) 4:47
The Outsiders (iTunes original version, Athens Rehearsal 2004 rehearsal sessions) 4:15
The Boy in the Well (iTunes original version, Athens Rehearsal 2004 rehearsal sessions) 5:07
Make Poverty History+
Released: 02 Jul 2005 Various Artists Compilation. Given away with The Sun, UK Newspaper.
Man On The Moon (feat. Chris Martin of Coldplay) (Oxfam Benefit gig, 14 September 2004 - Hammersmith Apollo, London, England ) 5:11
All above in here - http://www.multiupload.com/4PWQ4IZZ8C

this links are from soundofthenorth's forum http://talkingaboutthepassion.forumup.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=45&mforum=talkingaboutthepassion

probably something that I asked for an audio rip of living well from wounded warrior compilation album, which apparently is an album where you give money to a good cause, and get this album in return.
http://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/...am-various-artists---wounded-warrior-com.html
http://www.woundedwarrioralbumcharity.com/
if i had known it was a benefit album, i had not asked for an audio rip.

Okay, so I donated to download. Got the code, but it didn't work. Did anyone get the track that they could PM me? I sent an email, but have not heard back from them.

Blistersoul

Thanks fanofrem! Some really great stuff there. I actually had all of these already, except for one of the Rockline tracks, which I thought I had, but it turns out your version was the correct one, and mine was just some unidentified random live version. I'm pretty sure I have got everything official now (not counting bootlegs), except for those six tracks I mentioned. And I'd be happy to share anything if anyone wants anything. I don't currently have it all in a handy list, or zip file, but can do in the future. But if anyone has those six tracks, I'd be really grateful, they're so hard to find!

A quick request. I have been searching for the Out Of Time 5.1 edition. could anyone upload? thanks in advance

Just spent the last few days of my life exploring this thread. amazing! I thought I had an impressive REM collection, but now I have been greatly humbled.

Unfortunatly, everything (save one show I believe) has been uploaded here a time or two. I found a CD bootleg in a college record store in Champaign IL of a show REM did in 1982 in Champiagn at Huff Gym. Sept 24th 1982. If this is a gem to anyone, please let me know, and will post it here. Other than that I apparentlly have the same ol' shit.

I still have not heard the fallowing tracks in the offical release relm. If anyone has these tracks and can upload them you will make this Buckhead really happy!

Pretty Persuasion- (Soundcheck) From "Carved from Stone" Comp .
Lotus-Uptake Ealing Studios mp3
At My Most Beautiful- Uptake Ealing Studios mp3
Daysleeper- Uptake Ealing Studios mp3
Parakeet- Uptake Ealing Studios mp3
At My Most Bautiful (Live)- Live from Later Jools 1998
Electrolite (Live) - Tibetan Freedom Concert Comp
All the Way to Reno (Live) - KTHX 100.1: Live from the X-Ville City Limits Vol. 3 (2001)
Losing My Religion (Live) - Live from the X Lounge VI (2003)
Drive (Live Oslo 25-10-03) - For the Lady CD1 (2004)
Bittersweet Me (Live)- Indiana's 92.3 WTTS Collector's Edition Vol 3
Leaving New York (Live)- Indiana's 92.3 WTTS Collector's Edition Vol 10

Thanks REM fans!

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom