An REM thread for r.e.m. stuff

Hello !
I want to buy 'the Complete Rarities 1988-2011' in cd quality on the site Qobuz, but there is two different versions. One published by Concord Record and the other by Warner. Can someone tell me the difference behind them. Not the same price but the same tracklisting.
Thanks in advance.

Hello !
I want to buy 'the Complete Rarities 1988-2011' in cd quality on the site Qobuz, but there is two different versions. One published by Concord Record and the other by Warner. Can someone tell me the difference behind them. Not the same price but the same tracklisting.
Thanks in advance.

I honestly don't know what I'm talking about here, so beware.

But, if I were to buy the compilation today, I'd notice two things: the Wikipedia entry for it lists mistakes in the original tracklist and contents (Warner's). Some have been corrected, some remain. And Concord came after Warner, so it's likely that Concord's seems to be more up to date. That's just the more logical line of thought considering what I know now.

I honestly don't know what I'm talking about here, so beware.

But, if I were to buy the compilation today, I'd notice two things: the Wikipedia entry for it lists mistakes in the original tracklist and contents (Warner's). Some have been corrected, some remain. And Concord came after Warner, so it's likely that Concord's seems to be more up to date. That's just the more logical line of thought considering what I know now.
Thanks

Something to note Jonovark, with compilations sometimes the people compiling haven't got a clue what they're doing so while you may want music CD quality you might be getting a crappy MP3. Not an issue unless audio quality is a must.

Mediafire links are dead (mostly or completely). I missed out on the Trolling series that covers the last few albums. After listening to the podcast, I want the alt or demo for Aftermath.

Does anyone have either the studio version or a live version from the Monster tour of R.E.M. doing "Dancing Barefoot"? Just saw a clip of them doing it in studio in the EPK for New Adventures in Hi Fi.

Thanks!

Does anyone have either the studio version or a live version from the Monster tour of R.E.M. doing "Dancing Barefoot"? Just saw a clip of them doing it in studio in the EPK for New Adventures in Hi Fi.

I think we're gonna need to wait until 2021 for a studio or demo version of "Dancing Barefoot" on the deluxe version of my favorite album, NAiHF. The R.E.M. Timeline says it was recorded (along with GFR's "We're an American band", of all things, wtf? lol). But I'll second a request for a live version of it from the Monster Tour.

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could share a link for the Reveal Advance Promo? I can't find it anywhere!

Thank you very much!

Cheers from Argentina

hi everyone i m a newbie here
i m a REM fan & i m looking for the Following lossless gigs :

29 July 1995 - The National Bowl At Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes, England
23 October 2001 - Crocodile Café, Seattle, WA

thanx a lot in advance guys :)

hi everyone i m a newbie here
i m a REM fan & i m looking for the Following lossless gigs :

thanx a lot in advance guys :)
Hey, I saw you over at Guitars 101...

Hey there. Gonna upload some of this stuff soon.

I was wondering if anyone could share a link for the Reveal Advance Promo? I can't find it anywhere!

Not sure what you mean by that. Is it "A joyful noise" CD2?

I have the Crocodile Café one, but the only Milton Keynes 1995 I got is from the day after, July 30th.

Any chance for a re-up? I only have these on bootleg LP, hoping yours are better quality.

I'll reup these too.

So the other people never replied after a week. My whole collection is on an external HD that, for various reasons, I rarely plug in. The other guys missed their shot...

Here's the Rhythmic Studios (with Elliot Mazer) Reckoning demos:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/00t4cs56da7b4y2/1983+Rhythmic+Studios+demos.rar

Here's 23 October 2001 - Crocodile Café, Seattle, WA:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/347me174243dboh/Live+2001+-+Crocodile+Cafe+2001.rar

Here's Out of Time Deluxe disc 3 Mountain Stage 1991:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/v5boe0km6yvbrt9/Bonus+CD+(Live+At+Mountain+Stage).rar

The files will be available for a (good) while and then I have to make room for other stuff. Enjoy!

Tags
r.e.m. rem
Back
Top Bottom