Anal intercourse with a woman

Maverick

Maverick
Up until recently, i'd never had Anal with a woman (my ex-wife was as frigid as a plank of wood), but my new girl occassionaly lets me in the back door - i can't believe how great it is!

I mean, i'd never turn gay, but i must admit - the tightness is a turn-on, coupled with the feeling that it's just intrinsically wrong to do it to a woman. It's kind of degrading for them, so that's also a big turn on.

Does anyone else enjoy f***ing a woman's arse? Are you addicted? Could it ever replace normal sex for you?

Your thoughts on ala intercourse please...

Do we really need to know this?

yeah. it feels good. sorry if this wasn't the shocked outraged response you expected with your trolling attempt.

I don't necessariliy like it, but it's all I've got. You have to dance with the girl you brought to the party, y'know? We try...

Oh, wait-- did you say banal intercourse or anal intercourse?

I prefer Sarah Silverman's take on this subject. You don't need to 2 reasons when doodie is involved.

Also, I forgot women who don't wish to be penatrated in the butt are frigid like planks of wood. riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Kewpie! This thread offends me!!!!

Just so you know, the starter of this thread has been given a time out for posting this thread outside of the Sty. I could have just moved it, and left it at that, but decided otherwise.

Peter

Just so you know, the starter of this thread has been given a time out for posting this thread outside of the Sty. I could have just moved it, and left it at that, but decided otherwise.

Peter

:flowers:
Thanks!

This user needs to be banned!

He thinks that The Bluetones should be the biggest band in the world!

NOW that's REALLY offensive....:lbf:

Peter

Uncle,
Thanks for your work.

32-323_bk.jpg

I think this thread is a good reason for under sixteen's to be denied access to Solo.

You sound like a selfish prat calling your ex wife names.

Maybe she was "frigid" because you're an arrogant pig who is crap in bed.

I think this thread is a good reason for under sixteen's to be denied access to Solo.

You sound like a selfish prat calling your ex wife names.

Maybe she was "frigid" because you're an arrogant pig who is crap in bed.

:clap:

Up until recently, i'd never had Anal with a woman (my ex-wife was as frigid as a plank of wood), but my new girl occassionaly lets me in the back door - i can't believe how great it is!

I mean, i'd never turn gay, but i must admit - the tightness is a turn-on, coupled with the feeling that it's just intrinsically wrong to do it to a woman. It's kind of degrading for them, so that's also a big turn on.

Does anyone else enjoy f***ing a woman's arse? Are you addicted? Could it ever replace normal sex for you?

Your thoughts on ala intercourse please...

Would you ever consider receiving?

I'm reluctant to even comment on Maverick's comments but I gotta say this, he's right about one thing: IT'S DEGRADING.

degradation can be fun though.

No. Let me ask you something? Are you a voter? Because that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Clearly you haven't been educated enough about the facts regarding degradation.

Tags
changing lanes chocolate hwy kiwi lemonade one way street
Back
Top Bottom