Morrissey Central "AND IT'S COMING FOR YOU" (December 20, 2020)

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date

Youtube video showing a nurse fainting shortly after being administered a COVID19 vaccine injection.
Whilst the implication is obvious, there's a perfectly simple non-sinister explanation why she fainted:

"A nurse who says she is prone to fainting collapsed on camera shortly after receiving Pfizer’s Covid vaccine. Tiffany Dover, the nurse manager at CHI Hospital in Chattanooga, Tennessee, passed out while taking questions about the shot from reporters on Thursday. Dover was filmed struggling to maintain her train of thought, and was seen rubbing her temple before saying: ‘I’m sorry. I’m feeling really dizzy. I’m sorry.’ She then began to walk away from a microphone, only to collapse. Two colleagues were able to stop her from injuring herself. The nurse came-to again shortly afterwards, and insists her fainting was caused by a longstanding condition that sees her pass out when she feels pain – such as the scratch of the needle used to administer the jab."

I grew up on a shitty council estate among low grade manual workers. The very definition of working class. Not one of those I grew up with voted UKIP/Brexit/Tory. You know why? Because we looked out for and cared for each other, not just ourselves.

The phrase you are looking for is 'I'm all-right-Jack' heroes. Those who do not give a shit about anyone but themselves. And you are welcome to them.

That is Lydon. That is Morrissey. Alone in their cloistered environment that their wealth has afforded them, remote from the actual lives of every day working classes.

Your description of Lydon a a working class hero, and by definition, Morrissey, could not be further from the truth. They are remote and isolated, comforted by nothing other than their money.

I'm amazed that you're still in touch with everyone you grew up with on that shitty council estate. Really impressive social skills there.

I'm amazed that you're still in touch with everyone you grew up with on that shitty council estate. Really impressive social skills there.
Lol. I imagine they didn’t like him then nor now. Whatever ethnic group. He’s so disparaging about his council estate. #Snobnobslivesdontmatter

I grew up on a shitty council estate among low grade manual workers. The very definition of working class. Not one of those I grew up with voted UKIP/Brexit/Tory. You know why? Because we looked out for and cared for each other, not just ourselves.

The phrase you are looking for is 'I'm all-right-Jack' heroes. Those who do not give a shit about anyone but themselves. And you are welcome to them.

That is Lydon. That is Morrissey. Alone in their cloistered environment that their wealth has afforded them, remote from the actual lives of every day working classes.

Your description of Lydon a a working class hero, and by definition, Morrissey, could not be further from the truth. They are remote and isolated, comforted by nothing other than their money.
🤒

peeps like Lydon and Moz paid for the dole you twats used
to 'take of yourselves of each other' with beer and reefer.:blushing:

all from that council estate ended up as loss leaders.:blushing:

We didn't have smallpox, tb, syphilis & polio for centuries just on the off-chance someone would make a fortune out of curing it.

They were warned for years that a pandemic was likely & they did nothing about it because they didn't want to spend the money - now they're faffing about, tanking the economy, making everyone hate them & generally making a mess of it.

That is not a plan by any stretch of the imagination.

A lot of people don't trust conventional medicine & they can get their chakras realigned, but everyone else should just get the vaccine.
I believe that I read a while back that the NHS had a epidemic/pandemic awareness excerise in the expectation of such a event and they can 2 nd best prepared in the world.If I am mistaken please correct me.

The moderators can obviously see what is ‘racist’ & what isn’t.
It's not a case of that. Your previous account (@Spooky Mulder) was instantly deleted because you broke forum rules. I'm not sure why this one is being allowed to continue - I'm surprised that the moderators are happy that you are back here taking the piss out of them, but that's a matter for them.
Your username is racist. In a sane world that would be sufficient to have you banned but again, that's not my decision.

It's not a case of that. Your previous account (@Spooky Mulder) was instantly deleted because you broke forum rules. I'm not sure why this one is being allowed to continue - I'm surprised that the moderators are happy that you are back here taking the piss out of them, but that's a matter for them.
Your username is racist. In a sane world that would be sufficient to have you banned but again, that's not my decision.

:laughing::laughing::rofl::tiphat:

I believe that I read a while back that the NHS had a epidemic/pandemic awareness excerise in the expectation of such a event and they can 2 nd best prepared in the world.If I am mistaken please correct me.

It's the governments that have failed to put funding, research & planning in place - on things like how to track & quarantine the first patients, closing the borders, what to do about businesses etc etc.

It was all hypothetical, so they cut it to the bone or neglected it altogether.

Is it Silent Reader?
How would anyone, apart from a mod, know the answer to that?
I always look for strong evidence to support any assertion being made, which, in this instance, appears to be severely lacking.
Gimme evidence, gimme data!

I faint every time I give blood, or get a flu jab.

Sometimes it takes me five minutes before I feel it coming on, going all lightheaded and swimmy.

It's not instant. I don't think it's what I am injected with, I don't fear it per se, it's just my body not liking it for whatever reason.

But no, you won't believe this will you. Your life is a failure so you're a crank.

I do believe it. You may not have read the rest of the thread, or even the OP. The nurse's condition is such that she passes out when she "feels pain," according to the article. I accept that. I just think it must be difficult for her not to pass out on something like a weekly basis, if that's the case. Nurses will invariably come into contact with pain. But people can be employed in spite of their physical disabilities.

I also accept that people have your specific condition where you pass out after getting a needle. The name for this condition was given. Vagina something. No, I kid. But "vag" is in there, if I recall. Anyway, my point was to wonder why someone who knows they have this longstanding condition was willing to have themselves given the vaccine publicly. Knowing that they have a propensity for passing out in these situations, it would have been common sense for them to take their shot privately so as not to give this early Christmas gift of YouTube propaganda ammo to all the hillbilly patriots, anti-Semites, Pepe the Froggers, and conspiracy theorists (Sam Esty Rayner and possibly Morrissey himself among them). "And now it's all this."

Where is it? I need to know where those voters are!

How would anyone, apart from a mod, know the answer to that?
I always look for strong evidence to support any assertion being made, which, in this instance, appears to be severely lacking.
Gimme evidence, gimme data!
It's not difficult to identify the same user using different accounts, especially when they make no effort whatsoever to change their behaviour or disguise themselves.

I do believe it. You may not have read the rest of the thread, or even the OP. The nurse's condition is such that she passes out when she "feels pain," according to the article. I accept that. I just think it must be difficult for her not to pass out on something like a weekly basis, if that's the case. Nurses will invariably come into contact with pain. But people can be employed in spite of their physical disabilities.

I also accept that people have your specific condition where you pass out after getting a needle. The name for this condition was given. Vagina something. No, I kid. But "vag" is in there, if I recall. Anyway, my point was to wonder why someone who knows they have this longstanding condition was willing to have themselves given the vaccine publicly. Knowing that they have a propensity for passing out in these situations, it would have been common sense for them to take their shot privately so as not to give this early Christmas gift of YouTube propaganda ammo to all the hillbilly patriots, anti-Semites, Pepe the Froggers, and conspiracy theorists (Sam Esty Rayner and possibly Morrissey himself among them). "And now it's all this."

You also have the health nuts who think everything can be cured by raw food & meditation.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom