Andy Rourke talks about The Smiths in Costa Rica (video) - ticotimes.net

What a load of pretentious shit. Andy Rourke sounds like a right stuck-up, rude bastard. The fame must of gone to his head, or maybe it was the drugs. He must have a huge ego.

About James Franco he made that REM video about Los Angeles and stardom with Lindsay Lohan in it and Jared Leto and 30 Seconds to Mars jsut released a video about Hollywood and stardom with Lindsay Lohan in it. So now I guess James Franco is copying Jared Leto who copied James Franco?

It's only a matter of time until Andy Rourke works with Riff Raff.
Hasn't Andy Rourke already worked with Riff Raff?

Johnny Marr wrote the basslines and told Andy Rourke what to do. Anyway what good bass playing has Andy Rourke done since he left The Smiths and left working for Morrissey? I can't name one track.

I don't like Andy Rourke on a personal level because I don't think he treats women well, he seems like a bit of a bad man from what I've heard.

Nobody cares about your personal opinion on Andy. Also, you're an idiot.

I think it's great that most people on this are supporting morrissey but I think people are being to harsh. Rourke and mike Joyce never got as much credit as they deserved for being in the band, as morrissey referred to them as "mere session musicians as readily replaceable as the parts of a lawnmower" which is quite harsh to be honest. Andy was a really good bass player and yes Johnny wrote the basslines but it was the passion rourke put into it. Wither you like him or not doesn't really matter. The fact was he was a great bass player though I'm not too sure about him going to dj'ing since the smiths had a song called panic.. Lol!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom