Morrissey Central "ANGIE COOKE sends a message" (October 8, 2021)

Screenshot_20211008-141758_fq2eal.jpg

Screenshot_20211008-184754~2.png

Regards,
FWD.

Such a shame then that Morrissey went out of his way to have a go at non-whiteys, isn't it? The language on the streets of Knightsbridge - oh my stars. Sadiq Khan's clipped English - oh dear. Supporting anti-immigrant racists like Anne-Marie Waters. Deary me. Endorsing right-wing goon Paul Joseph Watson, quoting racist bloggers - pffft. Calling Nigel Farage a liberal educator, and saying Hitler was left wing. Blimey. But an endorsement from Angie Cooke (who is a good person) does not cancel all those out. Minimal and pitiful.

God. Angie Cooke & the spacelord
I’m sorry to say, she’s insufferable. Same shit, different day with that woman.
She hated M for years after he ignored her plea in 1995, after being “disrespected” on the Boxers tour.
She’s such a drama Queen.

Such a shame then that Morrissey went out of his way to have a go at non-whiteys, isn't it? The language on the streets of Knightsbridge - oh my stars. Sadiq Khan's clipped English - oh dear. Supporting anti-immigrant racists like Anne-Marie Waters. Deary me. Endorsing right-wing goon Paul Joseph Watson, quoting racist bloggers - pffft. Calling Nigel Farage a liberal educator, and saying Hitler was left wing. Blimey. But an endorsement from Angie Cooke (who is a good person) does not cancel all those out. Minimal and pitiful.
So: you hate him. Then why the f@@k do you spend your life here? Serious question.

God. Angie Cooke & the spacelord
I’m sorry to say, she’s insufferable. Same shit, different day with that woman.
She hated M for years after he ignored her plea in 1995, after being “disrespected” on the Boxers tour.
She’s such a drama Queen.
What plea, and why was she disrespected?

So: you hate him. Then why the f@@k do you spend your life here? Serious question.
Why?
Because, that particular 'subscriber' (yes, I know, unbelievable isn't it?):ROFLMAO: is:
Always looking for attention
Always needs to be mentioned

Last edited by a moderator:

You're a c*** though.

Who? And why is this even news? Why doesn't he DO something like release some new music or play some more shows?

"Minimal and pitiful"...now, just for clarity, are you discussing Moz, or your own genitalia?

Who? And why is this even news? Why doesn't he DO something like release some new music or play some more shows?
Exactly. He could do a garden gig with Hooky, complete with Portaloo in the background.

p.s. that Hooky concert from his garden really picked me up during lockdown. Came at exactly the right time.

This shirt is hideous and actually quite embarrassing.

I still think Rachel Dolezal would have been a better photo choice than James Baldwin for this shirt. Can someone knock me up a copy so I can gift it to Sam?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom