Animal prison planned for Manchester - Morrissey Central

Animal prison planned for Manchester - Morrissey Central
January 10, 2019

"Trafford Council's idea to open a zoo in Manchester is probably the worst idea in the history of the human brain. Just as the world makes terrific advancements in animal rights, Trafford Council leaps back 100 years with plans to trap, strap, clamp, cramp and restrain animals from living anything close to a natural life. I'm decrepit enough to remember Belle Vue Zoo… the lucky animals died in transit from their natural habitat. Personally, I think I'd rather be shot in the head by Prince Harry.
Anyone who thinks a zoo is a good idea should spend one full year in a cage. I'd anticipate a swift change of mind! It's no different to proposing plans for a concentration camp in Wilmslow. Welcome to the sorry past."

Morrissey 10 January 2019.

45653_images-1_p3lwph.jpg

45652_Unknown-1_sd7mr8.jpg

Agree. Hope you are including dogs on leads or locked in houses, birds in cages, rabbits in hutches.....never understand why we are called a nation of animal lovers when we just can’t wait to enslave or lock up animals. Yes I mean all those Cockapoo owning pillocks.
Pilgrimupnorth
Well now. Putting a dog on a leash while out for a walk is hardly torture, if the alternative is no walk. Chaining a dog up for hours would be enslavement. Even Morrissey used a leash.

37e3729e23c094437fd03d58f6b84123--the-smiths-boxers.jpg

That's nothing! I remember the stuffed (plastic?) crocodile at Dublin zoo which as kids we believed was alive. All the kids used to throw coins at its head to try to knock out the eyes. Thems were the daze.
O no, I had forgotten him. He never moved and was in a glass tank no bigger than himself. I seem to remember there was moss growing on him as well. No amount of "wild lights" at Christmas attraction would entice me to set foot in there ever again.

Well now. Putting a dog on a leash while out for a walk is hardly torture, if the alternative is no walk. Chaining a dog up for hours would be enslavement. Even Morrissey used a leash.

37e3729e23c094437fd03d58f6b84123--the-smiths-boxers.jpg
I'm glad docking dogs tails is illegal now, a little step forward in animal welfare.

Zoo's are cruelty just remember the freezer at the zoo in Eskilstuna.

27.jpg

"Anyone entering a zoo should be forced to balance a football on their head for the rest of their life".

Firstly. 4ck the zoo, Manchester is not the place to cage animals. I can't see the people of Manchester sitting back and letting it happen in the first place.
No need to jump on the bandwagon Steve, if we need a local hero to help out we'll give Dave Haslam a call, he knows exactly how to rid our City of despicable, vile shit.(As you well know :thumb:)

Stick to your racist shit or maybe get a decent band and write/perform some decent tunes for a change. :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

If it’s in Trafford then it will likely be Peel Holdings. They own most of that part of Manchester and all the way along the Manchester Ship Canal to Liverpool (Including Media City at Salford Quays).. never struck me as an ethical company..,, perfect owners for a zoo... Pilgrimupnorth

Thanks, but they seem to be the middlemen.

Some background relating to his post:

Plans for multimillion-pound Manchester Zoo considered

Excerpt:

"What we are trying to do is pretty different," said Mr Houston. "Belle Vue closed because there was a new understanding of animals and how to keep them and the welfare standards probably weren't amazing.

"We're trying to create a much more naturalistic landscape for the animals and make them feels as though - at least in part - they can exhibit all of their natural behaviour which I don't think they were able to do [back] then."

Mr Houston said major emphasis would be placed on conservation, education and saving threatened species."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-46780645

Regards,
FWD.
Seems to me the best way to create a naturalistic landscape would be to leave them in their natural habitat. Thanks for sharing the info, FWD.

For the first time ever Benny will find himself a home where he truly belongs.

--Mansour

Reckon just another reason for The California Son to hate Mankchaster and Brittish people. The San Diego Zoo is supposed to be the best zoo in the world in terms of animal freedom and I still feel sorry for the animals. I can't imagine what some foreigner zoo is like for the animals. Must be horrible.

My God, you are so, insufferably boring.

Listen to this mindless, shallow nonsense.

Many of you don't understand the first thing about modern zoos, or their reasons for existing. You think its the circus.

Animal prison? More like immature virtue signalling.

Animal rights supporters are miserable schizoids. True nutters.

If Morrissey only cared more about homeless humans than animals in homes.

Seems to me the best way to create a naturalistic landscape would be to leave them in their natural habitat. Thanks for sharing the info, FWD.

Habitat destruction is inevitable, and zoos create a connection with the pubic regarding the existence of these animals, and their need to protect them. They do more for animals than any animal rights activist has ever done.

As long as these animals are allowed to indulge their natural instincts they are not suffering. There's a reason why so many animals are willing to "enslave" themselves when given food, water, and shelter, and that's because their interests are much more binary, and immediate than yours. They're not philosophizing their existence.

Anthropomorphisizing their interests is not helping them. It can actually hurt them.

Animal rights types don't typically help animals. They're usually shallow young people with soft heads that don't deal well with nuance. They have personality disorders, and don't connect well with humans.

It's easy to sit on your couch and bleat about slavery, and your feelings, and all kinds of naive rhetoric, but it's quite another tot get your hands dirty, and deal with the complexity of an issue.

Animal rightists are the ones who need to be opposed, and mocked. They are not serious people.

Morrissey: Bad for people, and bad for animals.

Hate to break it to ‘ol Morrissey, but Harry already has his own African trophy he shoots between the eyes every night at Frogmore Cottage:
bc24eda7b4acc1652eb08dcbf682059c.jpg

8cf53ea4af83cbe20ce70811f8183b61.jpg

9a7f594d478e4459decd163f044a451a.jpg

961aa57231b1c3089e267a9742a9f897.jpg

The bright future of England:
albinoredhair.jpg

:laughing:Well played, Prince Shit4brains!:flamethrow:Let the beheadings begin!:crazy:

Firstly. 4ck the zoo, Manchester is not the place to cage animals. I can't see the people of Manchester sitting back and letting it happen in the first place.
No need to jump on the bandwagon Steve, if we need a local hero to help out we'll give Dave Haslam a call, he knows exactly how to rid our City of despicable, vile shit.(As you well know :thumb:)

Stick to your racist shit or maybe get a decent band and write/perform some decent tunes for a change. :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
Dave Haslam is the perfect choice for jumping on bandwagons. He's made a career of it. What's his record on concern for animals.

Dave Haslam is the perfect choice for jumping on bandwagons. He's made a career of it. What's his record on concern for animals.

his record is eating them since hes Muslim.

have a salaam good day,

:pigface::turban::pigface:

the Halal Butcher, Islamic Territory, UK

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom