Anne Marie Waters: Morrissey supports For Britain

:rolleyes:

Sadiq, going to grab your dole check is not considered a job.:lbf:

Listen closer, Troll.

Obviously M supports For Britain. Even if he only supports For Britain for their policies regarding halal and Brexit, he still supports them. There's nothing to argue with. This video isn't meant for us. It's directed towards the conservative media which claims that M is under fire for supporting Brexit and not acknowledging the fact that he's actually under fire for supporting For Britain. She's just upset that she isn't mentioned as the reason people are angry with M. She wans the print media to actually say "Morrissey supports For Britain". She feels deprived of the publicity.

So I wonder what you think it "means" that M or Catpiss didn't object to this. Please enlighten us...

Aside:
I pose this question to @realitybites and @Uncleskinny as well, but the hostility laced within this message is only directed towards @Trill
OK, mentally ill half-person. So how come he keeps saying he “has never supported any political party”? Is he mistaken or lying?

You are not in this forum as a Morrissey fan. You are here to stoke racism. You have only been a member since Morrissey made his pro Farage, Lennon, For Britain endorsements - just over a year. The majority of your posts relate specifically to your own racist views.

You have been entranced by Morrissey's racist endorsements not his music. But, of course, you'll dispute this. We, however, know better.

Saw the Smiths on TOTP in 84. Been a fan since 1986. Saw his second solo gig in England at Wembley in 91. Seen him at least once on almost every UK tour. Don't tell me I'm not a proper fan.

which claims that M is under fire for supporting Brexit and not acknowledging the fact that he's actually under fire for supporting For Britain. She's just upset that she isn't mentioned as the reason people are angry with M. She wans the print media to actually say "Morrissey supports For Britain". She feels deprived of the publicity.

For Britain's Twitter account got banned as a direct result of Morrissey supporting them so I can understand why she is annoyed. That said, the video was not a good look IMO.

The alt-right claim that those of ethnic origin allegedly get away with crime under some blanket of conspiracy. Yet, the alt-right uses the parallel argument; that an increasing percentage of those from ethic origin are within the prison system.

Which one is it?

It's both. They are allowed to get away with petty crimes (shoplifting, vandalism, etc) while also committing a disproportionate number of serious crimes (assault, robbery, murder) which the police and government can not simply sweep under the rug.

There. Mystery solved.

Morrissey: the icon of a generation is now a laughing stock.

This video hasn't helped. It's likely that Morrissey orchestrated the video as an attempt at defence; forgetting just how abysmal he has been at this in the past.

Those that jump to his defence seem to make the whole thing worse ... that includes some people within this forum.

What Morrissey needs is an intervention.
An intervention that highlights that he has a problem articulating his views on race.

Water's desperation in palpable. Morrissey's act of stupidity was to endorse Waters.

Just how many instances have there been whereby Morrissey had been accused of racism? Is he really that easy to misinterpret? What does that say about Morrissey?

It's both. They are allowed to get away with petty crimes (shoplifting, vandalism, etc) while also committing a disproportionate number of serious crimes (assault, robbery, murder) which the police and government can not simply sweep under the rug.

There. Mystery solved.

Was the mystery solved by Scrappy Doo?
What a dullard. Response as expected. You want you want your cake and eat it too. Seems to be the racist mantra? Everything you think and know has 2 possible outcomes that you will rest upon as and when you need to and that best suits your racist agenda. That's all very tidy for you isn't it?

There. Mystery solved.

You say 'this' when you mean 'that'. Convenient is it not?

This video hasn't helped. It's likely that Morrissey orchestrated the video as an attempt at defence; forgetting just how abysmal he has been at this in the past.

Those that jump to his defence seem to make the whole thing worse ... that includes some people within this forum.

An intervention that highlights that he has a problem articulating his views on race.

Water's desperation in palpable. Morrissey's act of stupidity was to endorse Waters.

Just how many instances have there been whereby Morrissey had been accused of racism? Is he really that easy to misinterpret? What does that say about Morrissey?

If you think Moz had anything to do with the vid, you're basically an idiot for one. Two, however mixed up, contary his views have been over various topics over the years, he's braver than most in actually having an opinion on world events, unlike almost every other "pop star". When the best you can hope for from the likes of Johnny Marr and his ilk, is "them Tories are reet evil bastards and Brexit is for idiots", Moz is a beacon of independent thought, even if you disagree with him.

There have been 4 instances when Morrissey has been accused of racism. It seems like more because they're recycled, regurgitated and quoted out of context ad nauseum.
Showing his support in any way shape or form for any politician has really let him down, be it Ann Marie Waters, Boris Johnson or Hillary Clinton. They're all toxic media hungry, lying whores who would turn on morrissey and gut him like a fish if they thought it would gain them popularity.
Politics should be left to the polarising debaters because that's all they do. It's a continuation of the debating team at private school. It's a game, we're the pawns, it's that simple.
Its artists and creatives who change the world. Morrissey should go back to doing what he does best - his art.
Leave politics to the useless talkers.

OK, mentally ill half-person. So how come he keeps saying he “has never supported any political party”? Is he mistaken or lying?
First, I'd like to quote a post that you "liked" a few days ago:
You see, your mistake there is conflating my abuse, when I want to do it, with your use of a pejorative term for someone who cannot change who they are. I know when I want to abuse people. I also know that using disabled people as an insult is not right, just as it's not right to use someone's skin colour or sexuality. You used a disability as an insult.
Anyway, I've been called worse things by better people.

Yes, I believe Katsis said something of the sort (which was absurd). I don't think M ever said that after the endorsement April last year, but you can prove me wrong.
Actions speak louder than words. He's done more than just "affiliate" himself with it or "support" it. He's out and out endorsed it and I can't believe this is still a question. This is support:
"I have been following a new party called For Britain which is led by Anne Marie Waters. It is the first time in my life that I will vote for a political party."
Giving your money to the party in order to receive a pin- which I believe requires membership- is support.

Maybe Katsis is lying. Maybe he's mistaken. Maybe he just wants to sell more records. Either way, to claim that Morrissey doesn't support For Britain is either a semantic game or plain disingenuous.

First, I'd like to quote a post that you "liked" a few days ago:

Anyway, I've been called worse things by better people.

Yes, I believe Katsis said something of the sort (which was absurd). I don't think M ever said that after the endorsement April last year, but you can prove me wrong.
Actions speak louder than words. He's done more than just "affiliate" himself with it or "support" it. He's out and out endorsed it and I can't believe this is still a question. This is support:
"I have been following a new party called For Britain which is led by Anne Marie Waters. It is the first time in my life that I will vote for a political party."
Giving your money to the party in order to receive a pin- which I believe requires membership- is support.

Maybe Katsis is lying. Maybe he's mistaken. Maybe he just wants to sell more records. Either way, to claim that Morrissey doesn't support For Britain is either a semantic game or plain disingenuous.

I'm going to play devils advocate here for a minute. As far I can tell, Morrissey has NOT voted for a "For Britain" candidate yet. So technically his recent remarks about NOT supporting a political party and NOT voting are the most up to date with regards to where stands politically (in this moment) Now, I'm not sitting on his lap this moment so I don't know what he's thinking at the moment. But i'm willing to engage in game of tongues with any of you. You might just catch a moutthful of my puke since i'm VERY ill at the moment.

MEANWHILE IN LONDON: Mayor Sadiq Khan makes an announcement:

khan london.jpg

I'm going to play devils advocate here for a minute. As far I can tell, Morrissey has NOT voted for a "For Britain" candidate yet. So technically his recent remarks about NOT supporting a political party and NOT voting are the most up to date with regards to where stands politically (in this moment) Now, I'm not sitting on his lap this moment so I don't know what he's thinking at the moment. But i'm willing to engage in game of tongues with any of you. You might just catch a moutthful of my puke since i'm VERY ill at the moment.
Right-o. I'll bite. :thumb:
Wouldn't you consider the fact that he's worn their pin recently to be a confirmation of his support?
Peter Katsis's statement wasn't a testament to M's current position, anyway. He claimed that Moz had never been affiliated with a political party. Even if he 's withdrawn support within the last few months, the most recent comments still wouldn't represent his current position, which would be: I was once affiliated with a party, but I'm not anymore.

I would wager that Moz would never go as far as to meet Anne Marie or anyone in politics. Most likely because politicians sometimes change in years to come i.e become 'softer' or more 'establishment' which puts a dampener on the involvement.

Which is fair enough.

But everyone knows Morrissey's politics. He is anti mass immigration, believing this policy to kill cultures - which is absolutely true and in Europe's case is the reason why it is being enforced so strongly - to break down all the individual or localised cultures within Europe so that eventually there is only one culture. Crass tacky consumer culture.

As for the violence and crime that comes with mass immigration, this is beneficial for the establishment also - indeed in Britain it is being normalised as we speak. They welcome this change in crime to a normalised American level as it psychologically keeps people in their place. Especially white people.

Back in late 70s Britain people-power and trade unions almost toppled the system. The beginning of globalisation and the strangulation of people-power can be traced back to that era. The system wants to ensure that can never happen again.

Last edited:
Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom