Anne Marie Waters: Morrissey supports For Britain

First, I'd like to quote a post that you "liked" a few days ago:

Anyway, I've been called worse things by better people.

Yes, I believe Katsis said something of the sort (which was absurd). I don't think M ever said that after the endorsement April last year, but you can prove me wrong.
Actions speak louder than words. He's done more than just "affiliate" himself with it or "support" it. He's out and out endorsed it and I can't believe this is still a question. This is support:
"I have been following a new party called For Britain which is led by Anne Marie Waters. It is the first time in my life that I will vote for a political party."
Giving your money to the party in order to receive a pin- which I believe requires membership- is support.

Maybe Katsis is lying. Maybe he's mistaken. Maybe he just wants to sell more records. Either way, to claim that Morrissey doesn't support For Britain is either a semantic game or plain disingenuous.
I agree completely. So why his manager said “Morrissey has never supported any political party”, I do not know.

I just said that.
You're so polarised you can't even read. I'm off out to enjoy this sunny day. Good luck.

Boris Johnson repeatedly voted to overturn the ban on hunting, no PR girlfriend can change that fact.
He also supported Britains involvement in the genocide in Iraq and supported pig Gate Cameron who wanted air strikes on Syria.
Not exactly Morrissey's Cup of tea.

If Morrissey can overlook Farage's stance on animal rights (not only a supporter of fox hunting but an active participant) while leader of UKip and the Brexit Party it suggests he could overlook the cretin Johnson's short-comings too.

I stupidly misread this "Boris Johnson repeatedly voted to overturn the ban on hunting." To the original poster, I apologise.

However, it doesn't change my view that Morrissey could and probably would endorse Johnson. He endorsed Farage.

I agree completely. So why his manager said “Morrissey has never supported any political party”, I do not know.

It falls under the racist credo of "if I say something didn't happen enough, it didn't happen". It's a technique exploited by Trump, Waters, Lennon and oh so many more.

Even when a direct quote is presented it's shooed away as fakenews.

I think overall the person to be most wary of is Morrissey himself. He endorsed For Britain and when the backlash inevitably came he attempted - via his manager - to deny it. He'd throw anyone under a bus if it meant greater sales

Morrissey-solo's recent racist forum recruits employ the exact same technique.
"Say it. Deny it". At least one of those has had the balls to out itself as racist.

Morrissey is a spent force.

It falls under the racist credo of "if I say something didn't happen enough, it didn't happen". It's a technique exploited by Trump, Waters, Lennon and oh so many more.

I think overall the person to be most wary of is Morrissey himself. He endorsed For Britain and when the backlash inevitably came he attempted - via his manager - to deny it. He'd throw anyone under a bus if it meant greater sales

"Say it. Deny it". At least one of those has had the balls to out itself as racist.

Couldn’t agree more.

Moz has a summer tour headlining over Interpol.:lbf:
You dont see Moz being first on at a Closeteers show like:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft::lbf:
the 58 year old millennial with the neck tat:crazy:
Poor cometic twat never made it to first base:lbf:

:rolleyes:
WtF are you talking about FFS? Try to make sense, wean yourself off the pizza pops.:mask:
a brain on pizza pops is worse than having it fried in a pan with peanut oil. Poor insane twat:crazy:

Interesting:

In 2016/17 Morrissey made direct reference re: his support for Brexit, Farage and Lennon. He has made subsequent comments A quick glance below shows the 3 most ardent racists that joined this forum and the year they joined. Coincidence? Nope. These opportunistic racists hitched their wagon to the Morrissey hate machine and have continued to clog up just about every thread with racist slurs which they then deny - usually citing freedom of speech. However, any intelligent person knows it to be hate speech. Their agenda is clear to use the Morrissey incidents as support for their own racist agenda.

Reelfountain, 2017
Stephen Hofmann, 2018
ForgothowIgotmyname, 2019
If expressing love for one's country is now considered 'hate speech' by snowflake liberals, then they should read Orwell's 1984 because he predicted to a tee this very reversal of meanings in a near dystopian future, and they are simply following suit like the wishful totalitarians they are.

The people who support the third-worlding and dystopianizing of England (and the entire Western world) for the interests of Big Business are the real haters among us, yet they deludedly view themselves as saintly as they labour away like worker-ants for globalism.

Last edited:

Every liberal's hero...

soros 2.jpg

I was glad to see Gove make it to the final 2 of the Tory leadership contest. Oh, no he didn’t, the voting was rigged, I forgot.

You obviously don’t read the news.

If expressing love for one's country is now considered 'hate speech' by snowflake liberals, then they should read Orwell's 1984 because he predicted to a tee this very reversal of meanings in a near dystopian future, and they are simply following suit like the wishful totalitarians they are.

The people who support the third-worlding and dystopianizing of England (and the entire Western world) for the interests of Big Business are the real haters among us, yet they deludedly view themselves as saintly as they labour away like worker-ants for globalism.

Globalism is the future. Your free ride on the backs of the oppressed nations of the world is nearly finished.

My name's Reelfountain. I'm a racist and paedophile apologist. I've been trolling these threads since 2017 after it became clear Morrissey was endorsing the right-white agenda. I'd never come out and say I was racist, oh no. I don't have the balls for that. Instead I pervade this forum with my racist tropes. It's important to note I'm not a Morrissey fan. Never have been. Never will be. He's just a vehicle for my racist chums and I to hitch our racist wagon to.

I like to think I'm intellectual but if you read any of my tedious rants you'll soon discover a breathtaking stupidity.

I'll say something then deny it. I'm terribly misunderstood and easily misinterpreted. My stupidity means I have no ability to follow any form of discourse that doesn't have blind hatred at its core. Everything negative that had ever occured in this world is entirely the fault of non-whites.

There's no such thing as a white paedophile only a misunderstood victim. My chums and I will defend Jack Renshaw with our last breath. Darling Jack. I must remember to email him some photos of young boys' genitalia.

I'm a staunch mysoginist and therefore see Johnson as a hero. Of course, I'll claim that dear Boris is the victim of a conspiracy and the woman a wretch attempting to topple the great almost-leader. I'll also get terribly indignant and screech something about the Left and how it conspired to make this happen.

My name's Reelfountain. Wherever there is hate it is there that you'll find me.

The latest Brexit news:

Potential Tory leader and possible next Prime Minister involved in domestic incident: it isn't private if all your neighbours can hear it. That's, er, public.
Senior Tory assaults climate protester
Tory unseated for fraud
Brexity Party leader fabricates letter from 10 year old boy who allegedly supports Brexit

This in just 2 days. It does not bode well.9

Moz has a summer tour headlining over Interpol.:lbf:
You dont see Moz being first on at a Closeteers show like:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft::lbf:
the 58 year old millennial with the neck tat:crazy:
Poor cometic twat never made it to first base:lbf:

Exactly-->>
This pauper dramaJ never did nothing in life.
If Moz was not there at the door in early 80's, dramaJ could die from hunger.

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom