Anne Marie Waters: Morrissey supports For Britain

What a load of f***ing horseshit. If he cares about animals he could have supported the Greens or Lib Dems. But he didn't. He went for the Nazis.

so he is supporting other kind of slaughter? ?

well that escalated quickly

Pretty selective..... what about khoser slaughter or doesn’t that count?

Never thought we'd end up here back in '91 when I was first captivated by Morrissey and band walking on stage and ripping through Interesting Drug -> International Playboys -> Piccadilly Palare -> Trash in what was, up until that time, probably the best 11 minutes of my life.

What a load of f***ing horseshit. If he cares about animals he could have supported the Greens or Lib Dems. But he didn't. He went for the Nazis.

He's pro Brexit, why on earth would he support pro-remain party's dipshit? Oh and to refer to them as Nazi's is pretty shameful considering what the real Nazis perpetrated. Try reading a bit of history and take your head out of your fat arse.

Never thought we'd end up here back in '91 when I was first captivated by Morrissey and band walking on stage and ripping through Interesting Drug -> International Playboys -> Piccadilly Palare -> Trash in what was, up until that time, probably the best 11 minutes of my life.

Well, 9-11 hadn't happened......Islam wasn't bombing Europe......we didn't know about the Asian grooming gangs up and down England, London wasn't murder central.

Well that was roughly about the same time when NME attacked Moz in quite the same way that The Guardian and the Skinnybots on here are attacking him now.
So not that much has changed really.

Last edited:

You claimed to have ancestors who were in concentration camps. Then you need to have more respect for their lives and stop throwing the term nazi around so easily. It’s offensive because what you’re doing actually minimizing the history of them by comparing them to any person who you don’t agree with on immigration.

To be fair, the issue of Brexit was mentioned too. Did you miss that?

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom