Anne Marie Waters: Morrissey supports For Britain

Right-o. I'll bite. :thumb:
Wouldn't you consider the fact that he's worn their pin recently to be a confirmation of his support?
Peter Katsis's statement wasn't a testament to M's current position, anyway. He claimed that Moz had never been affiliated with a political party. Even if he 's withdrawn support within the last few months, the most recent comments still wouldn't represent his current position, which would be: I was once affiliated with a party, but I'm not anymore.
Morrissey's whimsical politically as well.
He supported Hillary Clinton until she was called Shrillery, then it was Bernie Sanders, I dont think he ever liked trumpet he changes with the weather.
His support for AMW has amounted to saying he was thinking of voting for For Britain, did he, will he? If we can get a photo of him in a bakery, I'm sure someone would snap him at the polling booth.
Other than that he wore their badge - he does like his badges. You don't have to join the party to buy it in their online shop and anyone could have bought it for him.
His support may not amount to a hill of beans but AMW is milking it - cashew milk of course.

He supported Hillary Clinton until she was called Shrillery, then it was Bernie Sanders, I dont think he ever liked trumpet he changes with the weather.
His support for AMW has amounted to saying he was thinking of voting for For Britain, did he, will he? If we can get a photo of him in a bakery, I'm sure someone would snap him at the polling booth.
Other than that he wore their badge - he does like his badges. You don't have to join the party to buy it in their online shop and anyone could have bought it for him.
His support may not amount to a hill of beans but AMW is milking it - cashew milk of course.

I really ought to be filling my days making nut milks and cleaning up bunny shit instead of working 15 hour days managing a large staff of brain dead millennials.

If you think Moz had anything to do with the vid, you're basically an idiot for one. Two, however mixed up, contary his views have been over various topics over the years, he's braver than most in actually having an opinion on world events, unlike almost every other "pop star". When the best you can hope for from the likes of Johnny Marr and his ilk, is "them Tories are reet evil bastards and Brexit is for idiots", Moz is a beacon of independent thought, even if you disagree with him.

f***! It's becoming more and more like a stoopid, racist convention in here every day. Morrissey is a dull 20watt bulb at best. He is no beacon. If he were he'd be able to articulate his views clearly. Time has proven him consistently incapable of this - particularly in regard to race - no matter the comment. He's the music world's equivalent of Boris Johnson - a stumbling, bumbling cretin.
I guess Johnson will be giving Morrissey quite the hard-on at the moment. If he supports Farage, he must love Johnson.

I would wager that Moz would never go as far as to meet Anne Marie or anyone in politics. Most likely because politicians sometimes change in years to come i.e become 'softer' or more 'establishment' which puts a dampener on the involvement.

Which is fair enough.

But everyone knows Morrissey's politics. He is anti mass immigration, believing this policy to kill cultures - which is absolutely true and in Europe's case is the reason why it is being enforced so strongly - to break down all the individual or localised cultures within Europe so that eventually there is only one culture. Crass tacky consumer culture.

As for the violence and crime that comes with mass immigration, this is beneficial for the establishment also - indeed in Britain it is being normalised as we speak. They welcome this change in crime to a normalised American level as it psychologically keeps people in their place. Especially white people.

Back in late 70s Britain people-power and trade unions almost toppled the system. The beginning of globalisation and the strangulation of people-power can be traced back to that era. The system wants to ensure that can never happen again.

Bleet. Bleet. Bleet. Hate. Hate. Hate. What a f***ing racist windbag.

Yeah, I'd like my country back and I would also like to live in it too.

AMW has stated that she has never met Morrissey. Whether there is any contact between the two, I do not know but I think not,

Gosh! You little racists really are emboldened. Thanks for the chuckle with "my country" a phrase fit for the interminably stupid and you, if course.
"I'd like to live in it too". Eh? What?
Each day there are more and more posts from racists but .... the repetition, deflection and stupidity defeats your own arguments. It's a joy to behold.

Interesting:

In 2016/17 Morrissey made direct reference re: his support for Brexit, Farage and Lennon. He has made subsequent comments A quick glance below shows the 3 most ardent racists that joined this forum and the year they joined. Coincidence? Nope. These opportunistic racists hitched their wagon to the Morrissey hate machine and have continued to clog up just about every thread with racist slurs which they then deny - usually citing freedom of speech. However, any intelligent person knows it to be hate speech. Their agenda is clear to use the Morrissey incidents as support for their own racist agenda.

Reelfountain, 2017
Stephen Hofmann, 2018
ForgothowIgotmyname, 2019

Gosh! You little racists really are emboldened. Thanks for the chuckle with "my country" a phrase fit for the interminably stupid and you, if course.

Lemme guess. You're a "citizen of the world".

Each day there are more and more posts from racists but .... the repetition, deflection and stupidity defeats your own arguments. It's a joy to behold.

If there are more and more posts from racists every day, I would think that would be a sign that the arguments are working.

Their agenda is clear to use the Morrissey incidents as support for their own racist agenda.

I have never attempted to deny this.

He's what they call a "not in my back yard" liberal. He's an idealist when talking about other people's countries but a realist when it comes to his own.

How many butt hurt threads full of bitter lefties do we have on this forum now where former fans who still hang here make complete fools of themselves.

Look up the word boycott and I'm not talking about cricket.

For almost 21 years me Urbanus the swede told you people in the old chatroom and then here on this forum what Moz stands for and what political ideas he is backing yet everyone bashed me over and over and claimed I was wrong but now we have the facts and this is why I've said again and again that I am always right.

I am able to be objective and see things for what they are and I am one of few people on this planet that wasn't brainwashed by the establishment though they tried and still try to do that.

I won and everyone else lost.

Is the thinking among you loony lefties that if you hang around here and nag and moan and whinge long enough Moz is gonna come out and say "ha ha got ya pulled yer legs" and have tea with Corbyn waving a workers union banner?

Morrissey, a man that has hated work all his life and instead took his most loved hobby and turned it into a business should have been a signal to most people that he could never identify with the left.

He sang "there are some bad people on the rise" and then made the video crew write "right" on the toilet wall and everyone saw that as confirmation he was one of them.

His entire career he has delivered double meanings and things you could not be sure about what he meant. Take that fat pig german in the crowd last year shouting about everyone being a racist and that priceless look on Moz's face.

THAT was the night when he had enough of you loony lefties and decided to come out as anything but a supporter of the left. There is no class or good looks among lefties or brains or achievements or fun or anything that makes life worth living.

You all champion boredom and failure and hate cause you all realise what you look like and what you come across as and quite frankly no one wants to deal with you. Of all the women on this forum who are openly lefties they are all single and rejected and only one woman who is not a leftie is also single but out of choice after having been married and she has a son.

The rest of them have only seen men in pictures and will never have kids and we compliment them for not bringing more lefties into this sick and twisted world.

f***! It's becoming more and more like a stoopid, racist convention in here every day. Morrissey is a dull 20watt bulb at best. He is no beacon. If he were he'd be able to articulate his views clearly. Time has proven him consistently incapable of this - particularly in regard to race - no matter the comment. He's the music world's equivalent of Boris Johnson - a stumbling, bumbling cretin.
I guess Johnson will be giving Morrissey quite the hard-on at the moment. If he supports Farage, he must love Johnson.

You're on a Morrissey fanpage..........you're obviously a fan or were.........you protest too much me thinks.

imgID168848014.jpg.gallery.jpg

Interesting:

In 2016/17 Morrissey made direct reference re: his support for Brexit, Farage and Lennon. He has made subsequent comments A quick glance below shows the 3 most ardent racists that joined this forum and the year they joined. Coincidence? Nope. These opportunistic racists hitched their wagon to the Morrissey hate machine and have continued to clog up just about every thread with racist slurs which they then deny - usually citing freedom of speech. However, any intelligent person knows it to be hate speech. Their agenda is clear to use the Morrissey incidents as support for their own racist agenda.

Reelfountain, 2017
Stephen Hofmann, 2018
ForgothowIgotmyname, 2019

When did you first see Moz live, out of interest? Mine was 1991.

Boris Johnson repeatedly voted to overturn the ban on hunting, no PR girlfriend can change that fact.
He also supported Britains involvement in the genocide in Iraq and supported pig Gate Cameron who wanted air strikes on Syria.
Not exactly Morrissey's Cup of tea.

I think she is angry because the new habit of the press of writing an article each day titled "Bigmouth strikes again" is not bringing her name to the headlines.
A cold awakening to a harsh reality... Morrissey is relevant, whilst her biggest accomplishment so far is that Morrissey wore a small pin of her party twice.

Boris Johnson repeatedly voted to overturn the ban on hunting, no PR girlfriend can change that fact.
He also supported Britains involvement in the genocide in Iraq and supported pig Gate Cameron who wanted air strikes on Syria.

Erm, is this the same Morrissey who endorsed the Brexit Party. Yes, it is! Farage and Rees-Mogg are stauch campaigners for the resurrection of fox hunting.

Morrissey has no moral high ground.

Lemme guess. You're a "citizen of the world".

If there are more and more posts from racists every day, I would think that would be a sign that the arguments are working.

I have never attempted to deny this.

Now ... will the others come forward and own their racism?

What a crock of shite.

Johnson voted consistently against the ban on fox hunting and consistently against human and equality rights.

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/10999/boris_johnson/uxbridge_and_south_ruislip/votes

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2019/03/boris-johnsons-fox-hunting-donor/

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/may...ting-in-london-during-twitter-qa-9126381.html

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom