Anne Marie Waters tweets NME article about Morrissey backing

An anonymous person posted (original post):

Well, it looks like Anne Marie Waters considers Morrissey a supporter:

Morrissey backs anti-Islam politician Anne Marie Waters during 6 Music session http://po.st/s5eQV6 via @NME

40896_Moz-920x584.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
Most people are going to find her offensive without even looking at what she has to say. Saddle up and get on your high horses.

Whos got the most chains round their neck Morrissey or Mister T.answers on a postcard to my address.

Just embarrassing and a bit sad, really.

and yet how many of you actually know what she stands for without being lied to by the BBC?

I watched her "Islam is not a peaceful religion"-video on YT and found nothing remotely racist or untrue about what she said.

Uncleskinny, am I a racist now?

Why is it so wrong to be against an ideology that treats women like shit?
Under sharia law women can't leave the house without a man, drive or even testify about being raped unless the act was witnessed by 4 men. The men are allowed to beat their multiple wives who are essentially their slaves.
Over half the Muslims in the UK think homosexuality should be illegal.
But it's apparently "racist" and "bigoted" to be against this injustice?

Why is it so wrong to be against an ideology that treats women like shit?
Under sharia law women can't leave the house without a man, drive or even testify about being raped unless the act was witnessed by 4 men. The men are allowed to beat their multiple wives who are essentially their slaves.
Over half the Muslims in the UK think homosexuality should be illegal.
But it's apparently "racist" and "bigoted" to be against this injustice?

Because only a small fraction of Muslim extremists are a part of Islam.

This heated rhetoric, and lumping is going to cause more harm than good.

Christians are not predominantly supportive of ho0mosexuality.

I watched her "Islam is not a peaceful religion"-video on YT and found nothing remotely racist or untrue about what she said.

Uncleskinny, am I a racist now?

She's 100% spot on. I don't see how anyone can be against what she's saying unless they choose to ignore facts and live in ignorant bliss.

Are we going to pretend to ignore the fact that she happily collaborated with extreme far right organisations like Tommy Robinson and the EDL?

She has been criticised for her association with far-right politicians and organisations, including her praise of Geert Wilders and Marine Le Pen. She was a member of the senior management of the anti-Islam group Pegida UK alongside Tommy Robinson, former leader of the English Defence League and Paul Weston, leader of the ultranationalist Liberty GB. During the 2017 UK Independence Party leadership election she said that she wouldn't be opposed to Robinson joining the party. "I really am unconcerned about the offence I cause", she told Lucy Fisher of The Times in August 2017.

Are we going to pretend to ignore the fact that she happily collaborated with extreme far right organisations like Tommy Robinson and the EDL?

She has been criticised for her association with far-right politicians and organisations, including her praise of Geert Wilders and Marine Le Pen. She was a member of the senior management of the anti-Islam group Pegida UK alongside Tommy Robinson, former leader of the English Defence League and Paul Weston, leader of the ultranationalist Liberty GB. During the 2017 UK Independence Party leadership election she said that she wouldn't be opposed to Robinson joining the party. "I really am unconcerned about the offence I cause", she told Lucy Fisher of The Times in August 2017.

All of which are peaceful protesting organizations. the same can't be said for blacklivesmatter or antifa... but how dare we say anything bad about them.

Just so you know, Anonymous, MatthewJones123, TimAllenJr, ans IKnowItsOver284 above, are all the same person, doing what Nazis do, posting multiple times under different names to make it look like there's a ton of people supporting this person. There aren't.

Yeah, I've witnessed the EDL's 'peaceful demonstration' up close. My friend who is British born but has brown skin just happened to be passing through the area with a group of friends and was spat on, had a dart thrown at their head and ended up in A&E.

Yeah, I've witnessed the EDL's 'peaceful demonstration' up close. My friend who is British born but has brown skin just happened to be passing through the area with a group of friends and was spat on, had a dart thrown at their head and ended up in A&E.

These people know that there are laws against saying 'what we all think in private' out loud. They rarely say 'We hate all brown people', so they pick on another target. You'll very rarely find a racist who has the guts to say 'I meant what I say, and I stand by it'. Because at heart, they're all cowards.

N1EdNgt.jpg

Because only a small fraction of Muslim extremists are a part of Islam.

This heated rhetoric, and lumping is going to cause more harm than good.

Christians are not predominantly supportive of ho0mosexuality.

Pope Francis doesn't condemn homosexuality at all.

skinny handing out trolls like theyr going out of fashion.
if skinny is convinced they are from one person then surely he can provide a screenshot of the persons ip address.its hardly giving the secrets to the Nazi gold.ps shouldn't have used the n word.

Tags
for britain

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom