anybody want to go in on tix for saturday? [pit]

timesofgrace

hey all... i finally decided to make the trip out to pasadena from boston for friday and saturday's shows, and i've been looking for tickets (preferably GA) .. i just found a listing on ebay for 2, the starting price is $200, and there are no bids as of yet .. problem is, i only need one .. if anybody else is still looking and would be willing to go in on these with me, let me know within the next 21 or so hours (the auction closes at 3 PM PST tomorrow) .. i can't afford more than $150 or so per ticket, so if these end up going higher than that, i'm gonna have to keep looking, but i figure it's worth a shot ... thanks :)

oh, and obviously, if anybody should happen to have (or know of) any extra tickets for fri or sat, please let me know ... i haven't seen moz since the london palladium last may and i'm having serious withdrawal (i went to about 9 shows on that tour, and they were all incredible) ..wish he was playing a bit closer to home, but it will be nice to get out of this god awful weather for a few days.... i can't wait!! :D

m

The auction seems to be $199 per ticket, not per pair. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. You almost convinced me to go!

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
hi there i have a extra ticket for saturday night. its in orchestra l row v. i paid $93 for it through ticketmaster & i am hoping to sell it for the same price. please let me know if you are interested
thanks alot
danny :)

Back
Top Bottom