anyone done that search for

i love finding when people have become fat slobs, or have had kids
I'm only 21, so them having kids is basically them throwing their lives away since their roughly the same age

Been there, done that, Ex girlfriends. Is that what you're on about?

i had a terrible high school time, to add or not to add people i briefly knew? is it worth the flashbacks

HS was probably worse than I remember. i hated most of the people in my hs (over 4000 total, 863 in my graduating class)

everyone i hated is still living as if their in HS

It cracks me up. I get friend requests from chicks that were total bitches to me in high school and I'm like WUT? Why? Oh, you're fat and ugly now... you're bad :lbf: :rolleyes:

i love finding when people have become fat slobs, or have had kids
I'm only 21, so them having kids is basically them throwing their lives away since their roughly the same age

i found my 1st gf from high school :blushing:
she is married now with 2 kids & a bit on the chunky side :o
weirder still is how much more now she reminds me of my mom then she did then :eek:
still, now i realize why the memory of her lingered for a while :straightface:
other than that i have not checked on people from as far back as high school
though i must have registered at some "classmate" site because i sometimes get the emails from one :confused:
however, i cannot see ever wanting to connect with people from back then
they would all be so dissappointed in me :cool:

Facebook's search function has taught me that half the population of Wales goes by the name William Davies.

i found my 1st gf from high school :blushing:
she is married now with 2 kids & a bit on the chunky side :o
weirder still is how much more now she reminds me of my mom then she did then :eek:
still, now i realize why the memory of her lingered for a while :straightface:
other than that i have not checked on people from as far back as high school
though i must have registered at some "classmate" site because i sometimes get the emails from one :confused:
however, i cannot see ever wanting to connect with people from back then
they would all be so dissappointed in me :cool:

most of the girls I liked have become massive porkers - I swear they weren't before - or have become just flat out losers

a few of them are now preggers and college dropouts in result.

don't get me wrong, i don't want to, either.

I prefer the random, haphazard possibility of encountering them in real life :)

I met my best-friend-as-a-kid last year by chance. I have to admit to a lovely feeling of schadenfreude as I surveyed his sweaty, balding head and distended gut :)

Facebook's search function has taught me that half the population of Wales goes by the name William Davies.

:lbf:

Ahh well yes, a few months ago I found my best friend from kindergarten. As young as an age as we were, we were REALLY good friends, and, as my luck would have it, he soon moved away (which set the pace for the rest of my days :o ). I sent him a message about it to see if he remembered me, but he up and deleted his account shortly after :tears:

well most of my hs chums are in prison.
better to leave the past in the past and look to the future.

wish i could believe that myself x x

because i'm 21, i've not really lost contact with my actual school friends, not just people who i'd speak to once a month at school, but i still have most of my school 'friends' on my facebook, and family members, etc etc

I left school 30 years ago:eek::eek:
Absolutely no desires whatsoever to get in touch with any of them.

Jukebox Jury

I left school 30 years ago:eek::eek:
Absolutely no desires whatsoever to get in touch with any of them.

Jukebox Jury

Yeah but it's so satisfying when you do meet them and they look really old and boring and you look young and fit.:lbf:

Back
Top Bottom