Anyone not yet received UK tickets?

Anyone got their Hull ticket/s yet?

I am still waiting for mine.

Love PTxx.

Re: Anyone got their Hull ticket/s yet?

I wouldn't panic just yet. If you got them through seetickets, etc, they'll probably turn up a week or so before the gig.

ah, ok. i didn't know s/he lived outside the uk. thanks for clearing that up. :thumb:

I live in Chichester, down south UK and ordered and got a standing ticket. So I'm a bit miffed as to why it's suddenly changed status from being sent out to having to be collected.

I live in Chichester, down south UK and ordered and got a standing ticket. So I'm a bit miffed as to why it's suddenly changed status from being sent out to having to be collected.

shit.

well i guess i'll see if the guy who i paid for the ticket got the same message.

shit.

still waiting for Birmingham, Hull and Salisbury,
(and praying furiously that they arrive before i leave.)

Still waiting for Hull and Salisbury tickets to come. They gotta arrive before the tour starts!!. A nightmare as i have no way of travelling home to collect them!!.

See Tickets ticket tracker for Hull says they will begin to despatch on 28th April and all by done by 12th May. Not sure why they have to leave it so late had the others for months.

I was going to get one off E-bay but the seller hasn't got the tickets in hand yet..

Still waiting for Hull and Salisbury tickets to come. They gotta arrive before the tour starts!!. A nightmare as i have no way of travelling home to collect them!!.

SNAP! and its stressing me!! :mad:

Lottie, have you got any luck getting info out of these seeticks staff regarding when will they release the tickets to us?.

Looking forward to catching up at the queue....

Seeticekts and box office collection

Apologies if this has already been posted but...
Still waiting on the RAH tickets that I bought through SEE

I went through the order tracker on the See website to find out that my tickets will be available for collection at the RAH box office. Same crap with Cambridge.
The operator told me that the promoter have decided that all the tickets for Morrissey's gigs will be now just for collection at the venue.

Anyone heard anything about this?????

Re: Seeticekts and box office collection

It's been discussed in some other thread.
The funny thing is: for my order, the order tracker says that they have been sent out. But other people said that they too had to pick up the tickets at the box office.
Very strange... :squiffy:

Finally my Hull ticket arrived with the post today. That leaves just Salisbury tickets to come. I have until wednesday afternoon to wait for them, then i'm away by 2pm to get ready for the Omagh & Belfast trip. Ach there's always a good old rant to SeeTicks!!

Re: Seeticekts and box office collection

Lottie, have you got any luck getting info out of these seeticks staff regarding when will they release the tickets to us?.

Looking forward to catching up at the queue....

nope, ive given up with them for now, my phone bill'll be extreme else..
illleave it till may then ill go mad at em...
although my hull one arrived today, im hopeful (god arent i soft! :lbf:) that the brum/sals ones will trickle through too.

Apologies if this has already been posted but...
Still waiting on the RAH tickets that I bought through SEE

I went through the order tracker on the See website to find out that my tickets will be available for collection at the RAH box office. Same crap with Cambridge.
The operator told me that the promoter have decided that all the tickets for Morrissey's gigs will be now just for collection at the venue.

Anyone heard anything about this?????

thats bollocks, because my cambridge one was the first one i got, way back way way back, when it seemed the tour'd never come..
*looks at calendar and panics*

I was away over the weekend but returned to find my Hull ticket had hit the mat.

I'm trying to get a Brum/Manchester ticket but this at least leaves me with a fall-back or a negotiating tool. I was starting to panic though, particularly as I ordered tickets to see The Specials at around the same time and they arrived a long time ago.

I was traveling for a while and completely forgot about Morrissey's tour so I had to buy my ticket off Ebay. Anyway, I bought it whilst I was still away so by the time I'd got home my ticket was waiting in all its glory.

It's probably the fastest ticket I've ever received, much faster than those cocks at 'actual' ticket places.

Back
Top Bottom