Anyone not yet received UK tickets?

Royal Albert Hall.
According to Seetickets they will be sent out by the end of April.
Not sure about Ticketmaster though... their site doesn't say anything yet about the RAH-tickets being sent out.

im still waiting for my Hull tickets, got my Manchester and Liverpool tickets months ago, why is there such a time difference.
Is anyone else waiting for Hull.

I received my ticket for Salisbury, bought through ticketmaster, yesterday...

Haven't received my Brixton ticket yet.

Both Manchester dates are here but yet to receive Birmingham and Royal Albert Hall

I booked my ticket for the second Manchester night via "Millenium Concert Travel", they confirmed that they'd send the ticket over to Germany no problem. Well, I've received nothing so far :(. Will phone them again.

Did anyone else buy a ticket from this agency?

I booked my ticket for the second Manchester night via "Millenium Concert Travel", they confirmed that they'd send the ticket over to Germany no problem. Well, I've received nothing so far :(. Will phone them again.

Did anyone else buy a ticket from this agency?

I also bought tickets from them, but their email stated that tickets would be sent in May.

*edit*
Please accept this letter as confirmation of your booking. Your concert tickets, hotel vouchers and directions will be sent out special delivery approximately 14 days prior to the date of the show.

Last edited:
My Brixton tickets arrived yesterday. Tonight I will put them in the safe with the others and work out which ones I am still waiting for. From memory (and I wouldn't vouch for that!), I think I just need Cambridge tickets and to print off my Manchester tickets.

I received my Fri/Sat for Brixton today too. :D They were from ticketmaster. I'm still waiting on the Thurs night which was bought through SEE.

Back
Top Bottom