Anyone not yet received UK tickets?

Has anyone from outside the UK received their Salisbury tickets yet? I bought them through Ticket Master and the "ticket details" engine is not working properly, so I can't see if they've been finally sent or not.

Were tickets mailed out for the May 22nd gig?

Has anyone received their tickets for the May 22nd gig at the Apollo? I am getting nervous...

Re: Were tickets mailed out for the May 22nd gig?

I have. A few months ago.

Re: Were tickets mailed out for the May 22nd gig?

Depends on which agency you booked.

My friends who booked through Ticketmaster already got them.

Some people in UK booked through SeeTickets claimed that they got them in [url="http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=93499/]here[/url]

Last edited:
Re: Royal Albert Hall, whats going on?

Has anyone still not recieved their Manchester Tickets yet? I got one for the 23rd but it still hasn't arrived and am starting to panic a bit now...

Re: Royal Albert Hall, whats going on?

Has anyone still not recieved their Manchester Tickets yet? I got one for the 23rd but it still hasn't arrived and am starting to panic a bit now...

Got mine from Ticketmaster ages ago.
Where did you order it from?

Just check on see tickets and my ticket for the RAH is now not being sent out. I apparently have to collect it from the venue. It says:

"Order Status Order will be available for collection from the venue at the time of the event (please remember to take your credit card and reference number) "

Erm having never collected a ticket from the RAH before I now have no idea what I'm doing or even where I need to go when I get there.

Hmm, I wonder if everyone who booked from See will have to do this now? Very annoying. I just hope they let people pick up the tickets before the doors open :(

Just check on see tickets and my ticket for the RAH is now not being sent out. I apparently have to collect it from the venue. It says:

"Order Status Order will be available for collection from the venue at the time of the event (please remember to take your credit card and reference number) "

Erm having never collected a ticket from the RAH before I now have no idea what I'm doing or even where I need to go when I get there.

I think you collect them from the box office which is near door 12, there's a map on the RAH website.

I'm not sure what time they can be picked up but I suppose if you are seated it doesn't really matter too much.

I haven't received my Salisbury tickets yet either and they were ordered through Ticketmaster. My order says they've been dispatched, but I still haven't received anything yet.

well that f***ing sucks. i bought a ticket off someone on here who was unable to go. i guess i won't be going to this show then.

I am still awaiting my ticket for the May 22nd gig and it is making me a nervous wreck. I got my tickets through Get Me IN and have contacted them twice. They said if it is a week before I leave the US for England to send them the address of where I will be in England. I want to have the ticket in hand before I leave. So frustrating. :mad: The state has said Processing for over a month now with no change. My other ticket for the 23rd went from processed to dispatched to completed very quickly.

well that f***ing sucks. i bought a ticket off someone on here who was unable to go. i guess i won't be going to this show then.

I don't know where Sonic comes from but usually See doesn't send out tickets outside the UK.
My RAH-tickets (also from See) were sent out last Friday, to a UK-address. :)

I don't know where Sonic comes from but usually See doesn't send out tickets outside the UK.
My RAH-tickets (also from See) were sent out last Friday, to a UK-address. :)

i don't think i got the ticket from sonic. i don't even remember his username.

you getting yours delivered from see has made me slightly less anxious.

i don't think i got the ticket from sonic. i don't even remember his username.

you getting yours delivered from see has made me slightly less anxious.

I was just referring to Sonic's original post, about tickets not being sent outside the UK. :)

The guy who I bought my ticket off (via eBay) for RAH says he will come and collect them if needs be (although he's still hoping that they will post out) so that has sort of put my mind at rest. Hopefully this means I can still queue and then just get him to meet me in the queue with my ticket.

This guy is in the UK so it seems really strange that they're not posting them out.

Anyone got their Hull tickets yet?

Love PTxx.

we're picking our salisbury tickets up on the night, he's checked and they're waiting for us there.

Back
Top Bottom