Apology accepted?

Danielledelu

girl least likely to
Well I just wanted to apologize about my post yesterday, about The US concerts being better and whatever else.. I was seriously not trying to down the UK, I love the UK and wish I lived there... I just really hate being called a " fat yank" 'cause i'm seriously not.. it's upsetting because believe it or not.. there are people in America who are pretty cool people.. ( I hate yankees)

People aren't going to lose sleep over anything you say
This thread will probably be deleted soon or whatever....if you want to apologise about the UK US thread...do it on there don't start the whole conversation over again in a new thread, no one cares honestly.

damn.. No compassion.. Im not looking for sypathy..

Some people are assholes.

I forgot about that truth to over there

I'm not having a go at you or anything, it's a forum about morrissey, not saying sorry to people.
just forget about it, go upload some music for "downloads" or something people appreciate it more than saying sorry i'm sure.

Well I just wanted to apologize about my post yesterday, about The US concerts being better and whatever else.. I was seriously not trying to down the UK, I love the UK and wish I lived there... I just really hate being called a " fat yank" 'cause i'm seriously not.. it's upsetting because believe it or not.. there are people in America who are pretty cool people.. ( I hate yankees)

You're American? And you're not fat? Are you sure?!!

Can we see a photo as proof?

To whine even more, did you really need to use such large, fat letters. It's kind of frustrating to read. Sorry.

Well, you kind of gave a bad first impression but I agree with godlovesugly, everything will soon be forgotten.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom