art suffer , england hatred

sounds like a Mozzer thing to do but I don't really like greatest hits albums, we've pretty much got all the songs .. just release a non album single, bring back those days in the early 90s of all those glorious singles.

sounds like a Mozzer thing to do but I don't really like greatest hits albums, we've pretty much got all the songs .. just release a non album single, bring back those days in the early 90s of all those glorious singles.

I feel the EXACT same way about "World Wont Listen", "Louder than Bombs", "Hatful of Hollow", "Bona Drag", "Early Bunghole Years", "World of Moz" and the list goes on.

How many many times has he repackaged/reissued?
He should put out new material or nothing!

Kumo

I feel the EXACT same way about "World Wont Listen", "Louder than Bombs", "Hatful of Hollow", "Bona Drag", "Early Bunghole Years", "World of Moz" and the list goes on.

How many many times has he repackaged/reissued?
He should put out new material or nothing!

Kumo

In fairness, those Smiths compilations are more or less albums in their own right. Every so often Hatful of Hollow makes it into those greatest albums of all time lists, and contains Peel sessions you can't hear anywhere else. Bona Drag is much the same. And as for the other two, no one's forcing you to buy them.

Back
Top Bottom