Article: Interview: Morrissey Says Obama 'Seems White Inside,' Talks Brandon Flowers Stalking Him -

Re: Interview: Morrissey Says Obama 'Seems White Inside,' Talks Brandon Flowers Stalking Him

Jesus Morrissey rap music stopped being a "danger to society" for american politicians ages ago. It just another simpel entertainment for now, like Taylor Swift. Besides that it was and average, nothing new interview but sweet nevertheless. I Love the man, but i can't help to think that he sometimes comes out sounding A bit one track minded and dare i say it......... :( stupi..............

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: alternativenation Interview: Morrissey says Obama 'seems white inside,' talks Brandon Flowers stalking him

moz is now an expert on black culture despite being the whitest artist ever. squeeze his head if you want to hear bollocks folks.
he has a never ending supply of it. dead for nine minutes, disappearing cancer. just bollocks 244/7.
I must have missed Morrissey on the court house steps standing hand in hand with the Duggan family chanting no justice/no peace.
Maybe he couldn't attend because Ann Coulter was on fox news and he just had to watch it. Don't get me wrong, it's great Morrissey pays attention to her because no one else does.

It's nice to see Australia get a favourable mention there at the end but you'd think the interviewer would ask about the book signing wouldn't you? He's only done 2 of them for God's sake...

Re: alternativenation Interview: Morrissey says Obama 'seems white inside,' talks Brandon Flowers stalking him

I must have missed Morrissey on the court house steps standing hand in hand with the Duggan family chanting no justice/no peace.
Maybe he couldn't attend because Ann Coulter was on fox news and he just had to watch it. Don't get me wrong, it's great Morrissey pays attention to her because no one else does.

ann coulter has a strong humasexual vibe. i imagine her and moz could paint the town red.

Slight disagreement in that when I was a teen Moving Pictures was all the rage. At least on the east coast of the US. Everyone wearing those three quarter length sleeved t-shirts. They are kind of like the Canadian version of U2 ;-) Also the video for Subdivisions was on constant rotation on MTV. Being a Morrissey fan is like dating a beautiful woman. Sometimes unreliable, expensive, and distant, but when she is with you...everything is OK!

Rush was definitely loved greatly by MTV and they were very popular during the Moving Pictures/Signals time frame and luckily I was around for that... but MTV quickly switched over to Michael Jackson, Madonna, Wham and that kind of stuff. That said, New World Man was the only single they ever had break into Billboard's top 40 (21). Their airplay was strong on rock stations but never on the pop channels.

Rush was definitely loved greatly by MTV and they were very popular during the Moving Pictures/Signals time frame and luckily I was around for that... but MTV quickly switched over to Michael Jackson, Madonna, Wham and that kind of stuff. That said, New World Man was the only single they ever had break into Billboard's top 40 (21). Their airplay was strong on rock stations but never on the pop channels.

Ah, classic MTV in the early 80s....the good ole days!

Take your medication and have a wank

No more you poor little fool

Well, thatś a stunning retort.....

best
The Ghost of BrummieBoy
still in Reykjavik, but ready to move on soon

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you but no. Your puny plums are smothered in dick cheese lava and I'm a cheesist.

Another stunning retort! My, but you lot are on form....

best
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy
midnight sunbathing

Let me see ... I know a French guy and a Polish woman on a personal level. That's it. So, do I know more about French and Polish people than about Italian people? Not neccessarily. Am I now spared to mention my disgust when there are discriminations against every other nationality? I'm from Germany and never knew a Jew personally. Am I therefore not allowed to say anything about the horrific treatment of Jews in the Holocaust? Morrissey doesn't say that Obama is white inside. What a silly thing to say. I saw an interview with a black woman and one thing that she said several times was "I thought he (Obama) would understand us". Who do you think she meant by "us"? Surely black people? Maybe you want to visit her at home and call her feelings silly. At least she IS black and has, according to your views, the right to comment.

Hmmm, I’m not sure if you’re deliberately misunderstanding me, or if you are a bit thick. Your English is certainly better than my (non-existent) German, but maybe there is a language barrier.

Morrissey doesn't say that Obama is white inside.

Yes, he does. Here is the quote from the interview:

"Obama has mystified me because he doesn’t appear to support black people when they need it most… Ferguson being an obvious example. If Michael Brown had instead been one of Obama’s daughters, I don’t think Obama would be insisting that the nation support the so-called security forces! How can they be called security forces if they make the people feel insecure? Obama seems to be white inside. There is an obvious racial division in America and it’s exploding and Obama doesn’t ever support the innocent black people who are murdered by white police officers who are never held accountable. You would expect him to be more understanding of what it means to be black. But so far, he hasn’t been.​ There’s no point in continually saying that we must support the police when it is obvious to the entire world that the police in America are out of control."

I never said (I never said) that Morrissey's being white means he can’t opine on race-related police brutality or the treatment of blacks in America in general. In fact, I agree for the most part with his opinions on this, and most other issues. I also never said that he (or anyone else) can’t have an opinion on the degree to which Obama has supported issues important to black Americans. What I did say is that he has no business deciding who is “white inside” or “black inside” etc. What does that even mean? If Moz thinks Obama has betrayed the promises he made to the African American community, that’s understandable. But for anyone – and yes, ESPECIALLY a white someone – to call a black person “white inside” is ignorant and deeply offensive. And yes, I do think that if he knew more black people on a personal level, he would realize that. Maybe you would, too.

I love Moz dearly. But he is prone to hyberbole, sometimes misinformed, and often just puts his foot in it, as was the case here.

I like how he grandly refers to himself in the third person, and how pompous and condescending and melodramatic he gets when talking about his fave moral and ethical hobby horse, eating animals. Gets more and more like Brigitte Bardot all the time.

'Thatcher actually obliterated any hope for women in British politics, as recent history has shown...' Tell that to Nicola Sturgeon, and to the SNP in general, who have a lot of female politicians, including Mhairi Black, the youngest politician in Westminster in centuries, at 20 years old.

Hmmm, I’m not sure if you’re deliberately misunderstanding me, or if you are a bit thick. Your English is certainly better than my (non-existent) German, but maybe there is a language barrier.

Yes, he does. Here is the quote from the interview:

I never said (I never said) that Morrissey's being white means he can’t opine on race-related police brutality or the treatment of blacks in America in general. In fact, I agree for the most part with his opinions on this, and most other issues. I also never said that he (or anyone else) can’t have an opinion on the degree to which Obama has supported issues important to black Americans. What I did say is that he has no business deciding who is “white inside” or “black inside” etc. What does that even mean? If Moz thinks Obama has betrayed the promises he made to the African American community, that’s understandable. But for anyone – and yes, ESPECIALLY a white someone – to call a black person “white inside” is ignorant and deeply offensive. And yes, I do think that if he knew more black people on a personal level, he would realize that. Maybe you would, too.

I love Moz dearly. But he is prone to hyberbole, sometimes misinformed, and often just puts his foot in it, as was the case here.

Obama was born to a Caucasian mother. The offensiveness and stupidity of Morrissey's Troll Project seemingly knows no limits. He is about to crash and burn into the abyss. He was given the option of Boot Camp, confession and rehab, but he chose the same arrogance and stupidity that has #marred his career from those fateful meetings with BB in Bogarts and then on Cannock Chase. Some choose to become just another casualty, another face on the Fame Gravy Train. But the ghost of BB intends to derail the entire express train of fake celebrity. Morrissey is a charlatan who will disparage Chinese people with totalising racist statements about sub-species, who'll try to retrospectively claim he understood Chuck D by dissing Obama and on and on and on. No wonder he is so depressed. To live a total lie for 33 years in public whilst claiming Victim Status is quite a high-wire act. but he's lost his balance and is crashing to the hard concrete floor without a safety net. And nobody other than the cult gives a toss. He could have had it all if he'd been honest to his principles and not compromised in the hope of global fame, now his life is in ruins and there is somebody/something arising who will spell it all out, someone who honestly thought Morrissey was the real deal, not just yet another face-time-attention whore fame hag. Very sad, but he's chose his fate. The campaign to bring his alabaster crashing down will revolve around his outrageous behaviour towards David Tseng. it isn't over, law suit or not. We're here in Copenhagen gathering evidence...trust us...we know everyone here and that incident isn't over, not at all. f*** you Morrissey, you censorious, authoritarian wind-bag. And if Tseng sells out then he sells out his own dreams of what he thought Morrissey might mean to human culture. The Ghost Of BB doesn't give a fcuk and, Morrissey, COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOU'RE HARD ENOUGH.....but remember...we take no prisoners and we offer #NoQuarter

best
The Ghost Of BrummieBoy
dealing with the Exit Poll and Lars Lokke Radmunsen's Blue Block victory in Copenhagen

Last edited by a moderator:
The, in CFS/ME observed, impaired detoxification function is another important aspect, because it could lead to relative poisoning by very low concentration, which doesn't affect the healthy at all. Of particular interest is that a high percentage of sufferers due to their genetic makeup already have a limited detoxification function and are therefore predisposed to CFS/ME disease. There was talk of a cluster of 28 genetic metabolic variants in CFS/ME.

The, in CFS/ME observed, impaired detoxification function is another important aspect, because it could lead to relative poisoning by very low concentration, which doesn't affect the healthy at all. Of particular interest is that a high percentage of sufferers due to their genetic makeup already have a limited detoxification function and are therefore predisposed to CFS/ME disease. There was talk of a cluster of 28 genetic metabolic variants in CFS/ME.

If Moz tells the truth and he really suffers cfs/me, then I can only say that he should be celebrated and NOT humiliated. No healthy person in the entire world is able to fully understand what it really means to suffer from this condition. It is as bad as aids or cancer and many of these people kill themselves because they can't endure it any longer. A good friend of mine suffers from it for about 7 years now, and although she is facing setbacks constantly, she refuses to let this disease take over her entire life. She continues with studying, for example, but it takes way longer than normal and is done under a huge strain and it requires a strong group of people around you who believe you, show consideration for you and support you. This, obviously, is easier said than done but under this circumstances it is possible for the ill person to get some things done. I can say, without hesitation, that my friend is a hero to me. I don't know how I would deal with it.

If Moz tells the truth and he really suffers cfs/me, then I can only say that he should be celebrated and NOT humiliated. No healthy person in the entire world is able to fully understand what it really means to suffer from this condition. It is as bad as aids or cancer and many of these people kill themselves because they can't endure it any longer. A good friend of mine suffers from it for about 7 years now, and although she is facing setbacks constantly, she refuses to let this disease take over her entire life. She continues with studying, for example, but it takes way longer than normal and is done under a huge strain and it requires a strong group of people around you who believe you, show consideration for you and support you. This, obviously, is easier said than done but under this circumstances it is possible for the ill person to get some things done. I can say, without hesitation, that my friend is a hero to me. I don't know how I would deal with it.
Read up on the disease sounds like something Morrissey could have. Poor angel. Hope he feels alright.

Read up on the disease sounds like something Morrissey could have. Poor angel. Hope he feels alright.

It certainly would explain many things. I'm sure his band knows about it. They have to know it otherwise they wouldn't be such a unit. It would further explain why they are so protective of Moz, despite all the drama. And you can see that they are really concerned and protective. Some would even say, they are overprotective sometimes. It isn't mere loyalty. I remember when Jesse got really angry when some audience members jumped on Moz during the US tour in 2014. Everyone said he overdid it but one symptom of the condition is severe muscle and joint pain. People jumping on you would not be such fun then, woudn't it? It would also explain why Moz is rather stiff on stage. And it would explain the lack of face-to-face print and television interviews because on a bad day the condition causes speach problems. You can't concentrate properly, you have difficulties with phrasing, you sometimes have trouble to remember words or you use the wrong words. You often lose track midsentence, you usually take longer for replies and you could have slurred speach. I wouldn't want to talk to a journalist under such circumstances, to be honest.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom