Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015 (Ma

Re: Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015

Yes I am excited and then this ballot bullshit has me worried.

Any concert that requires a ballot is a concert to complicated to worry about attending in my book.

Funnily enough, they were just talking about future upgrades to the Opera House last night on the news, fixing the acoustics and whatnot.

Re: Morrissey to Play Four Nights at the Sydney Opera House as Headliner of Vivid Live 2015

I wasn't expecting him to play Australia again so soon. Pretty cool!

http://www.theage.com.au/entertainm...headline-vivid-live-2015-20150224-13nbxl.html

http://www.sydneyoperahouse.com/whatson/an_evening_with_morrissey.aspx

Edit: Seems like getting tickets is going to be even trickier than usual...application process? Yeesh.

Surely you mean 'Strewth...cobber!'

So why are the Opera House flogging via ballot?

'This is to minimise the congestion of our sales channels and the frustration that often results from website failure should there be excessive demand.'

So invest in a better bloody website and pay for more 'sales channels' you cheap gallahs! ;)

It sounds like a recipe for disaster and disarray to me.

I wonder though whether this system would prevent the tout scum hoovering up tickets any more successfully than a straight on-sale?
How random is random?
And they say there will be a 'fair allocation' designated for each state and international visitors, etc. Who decides how fair is fair, and on the particular designation percentages.

I've zero intention of going of course.
Just bored off my tits.

Re: Morrissey to Play Four Nights at the Sydney Opera House as Headliner of Vivid Live 2015

Unfortunately I live so far. I would go to the 4 nights.

Re: Article: Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015

Morrissey to play four nights at the Sydney Opera House as headliner of Vivid Live 2015 (May 26, 27, 30, 31)

WOW !

View attachment 33732

- - - Updated - - -

2012, Chile?

thanks.
three years old, i thought it's younger.

seriously, what about new album? not that i'm fed with wpinoyb but i can't wait for another miracle :D

Wonderful news!

The ballot application process has got me worried about my chances (pretty sure they didn't do a ballot when The Cure were the headline at Vivid)

My fiancé and I are thinking of going to two; probably the last two on Sat and Sun. What do you reckon?

- - - Updated - - -

Wonderful news!

The ballot application process has got me worried about my chances (pretty sure they didn't do a ballot when The Cure were the headline at Vivid)

Yeah, they didn't do that for the Reflections shows.

I'll be there along with my wife who's never seen him before.

Viva Oz!

Before anyone says "oh please come to Flint or Pittsburgh, there will be no US tour this year sorry to say. The interest isn't there except for in CA and the Northeast, so he is really digging deep now, I mean having to fly all the way to Australia to get more cash to afford his extravagant Malibu lifestyle, endless pasta at some high end Italian restaurant in West Hollywood, and I'm sure Nancy is high maintenance. What's next, Brazil and Argentina?

They just put an ad on telly for The Project tonight on channel 10 and the topic is about Moz and banning meat for the gigs. Making headlines here already!

And I got abuse for even asking the question. Naughty, naughty people.

They called you a bitch and the last time I checked....bitches were awesome. :cool:

Serious question. Who the hell goes to a concert and eats a meal? Am I the only person who has never consumed food at a concert? (Aside from eating a pretzel at the Glasshouse to soak up some booze to get my wasted ass home?) Who would COMPLAIN about not eating a hot dog at a 90 minute concert?

I'll be going to all 4 nights and have my fingers crossed for the ballot.

Serious question. Who the hell goes to a concert and eats a meal? Am I the only person who has never consumed food at a concert? (Aside from eating a pretzel at the Glasshouse to soak up some booze to get my wasted ass home?) Who would COMPLAIN about not eating a hot dog at a 90 minute concert?

Serious answer = morons :)

I'll be going to all 4 nights and have my fingers crossed for the ballot.

Sending positive ballot vibes in all the Mozzy Ozzy's directions. The Kookaburra goes HA HA HA!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom