Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Barry

Re: I win

Very good Bhops, my favourite bits were Morrissey 2889-0 Brummie and living rent free in his head. I ignore him most days but sometimes it's fun just to stick one up him if you've got half an hour to burn.

And thank heaven for that half hour. When you two butt heads my lunch time is made! You two make a good team!

I hope this post has been helpful to you. ;)

Best!

EN

Re: Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Ba

Yes, why don't you do that, Surface? I've suggested it to you, Charlie and the rest of the usual suspect for quite some time. I have absolutely no interest in your silly analyses. If you actually check the threads you will find that most of the responses I give are in relations to gratuitous trolling and feeble attempts at censorship from you and others of your ilk. If the 'mods' choose to censor my views, that's their problem. Not mine. Do you think I'd care? Absolutely nobody is required to read a single word I write. I find it amusing that you claim my mostly on-topic ruminations are an attempt to control the site when an unmedicated schizophrenic routinely invades threads with utterly ludicrous waffling about birds, Tarot cards and her Annie Wilkes fantasies.

best
BB

brummie, good work, obviously you hit a raw nerve among the moz acolytes. instead of trying to explain who moz can be an activist, of any kind, without leaving the comfort of his five star luxury hotel, they attack anyone who points out the utter inconsistencies of his 'expostions', which as you well point out, are but ranting and ravings.

With all due respect Charlie, which days were those?

Not so many right now, I'm making a website at the moment so being online all day, the temptation to escape the boredom by rubbing him up the wrong way is just too great.

- - - Updated - - -

And thank heaven for that half hour. When you two butt heads my lunch time is made! You two make a good team!

I hope this post has been helpful to you. ;)

Best!

EN

I should keep busier though, that work will never get done!

Not so many right now, I'm making a website at the moment so being online all day, the temptation to escape the boredom by rubbing him up the wrong way is just too great.

- - - Updated - - -

What kind of website?

Ah...web site...schmeb site. That's what I say. You have to ask yourself which is more important. You can live off your wife's income, but what will I do over my tuna sandwich if there is nothing interesting for me to read? I know you will arrive at the right decision. :D

What kind of website?

An ecommerce one for myself. I do other things but there's no harm in putting more irons in your fire.

- - - Updated - - -

Ah...web site...schmeb site. That's what I say. You have to ask yourself which is more important. You can live off your wife's income, but what will I do over my tuna sandwich if there is nothing interesting for me to read? I know you will arrive at the right decision. :D

I work at home five days a week, and out two days a week so I'm sure I'll find time...

Re: Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Ba

Well said MIDNITE and Charlie ! All dairy farms are NOT huge factories . The Smiths (Moz) took a stand with the Meat is Murder song that wasn't even sung about in the 1980s . Moz has kept this song in his line up when I have felt it sould have been retired years ago.

Thanks for your agreament Guernie :thumb:

Fact of the matter is YES there is a distrubing amount of crueltey within the modern day mass produced dairy farming industry we all know this, BUT NOT all farms treat there cattle like trash.
Many farms treat there cattle with kindness, love and compassion and dont subject them to the same nor similar cruel and horrendous conditions found within the mass dairy industry.

Im not debating weather its actually ethically, biologically or morally right to drink milk beyound infancy and certainly not from a different species, im not geting involved with that debate.

My point is that there are farms that produce milk from cattle which are not kept pregnant all there lives and not pumped full of antibiotics and hormones ect but which are properly cared for, loved , respected and treated with kindness and humanity.

So are the elderly people in nursing homes and the sick and unwell chidren in hospitals who are given milk also hypocirites and evil monsters aswell ?

Absoulutley disgracefull this topic !!! no wonder so many people have left the forum or are still just about here,but dont post anymore!!!!! :(

Im not reading nor responding to this topic again - FACT!

And dont even think about implieing that I suport and or endorse the mass dairy industry, and try and twist my words and meaning ect, I dont,suport it at all - I object most sincerly to it! -
In an ideal world we wouldent keep cattle at all but we dont live in an ideal world at this momnet in time, SO im mearly making the point that as things stand, thankfully there are some people that treat the cattle with respect and kindness, so therefore, the implications aside about the ethics of drinking milk from another species, not ALL milk is murder and results in the cows suffering!

And just for the record I personally dont drink dairy milk anymore I use a bit of ORGANIC fairtrade soya milk in my cuppa tea instead! :)

Thanks for your agreament Guernie :thumb:

Fact of the matter is YES there is a distrubing amount of crueltey within the modern day mass produced dairy farming industry we all know this, BUT NOT all farms treat there cattle like trash.
Many farms treat there cattle with kindness, love and compassion and dont subject them to the same nor similar cruel and horrendous conditions found within the mass dairy industry.

Im not debating weather its actually ethically, biologically or morally right to drink milk beyound infancy and certainly not from a different species, im not geting involved with that debate.

My point is that there are farms that produce milk from cattle which are not kept pregnant all there lives and not pumped full of antibiotics and hormones ect but which are properly cared for, loved , respected and treated with kindness and humanity.

So are the elderly people in nursing homes and the sick and unwell chidren in hospitals who are given milk also hypocirites and evil monsters aswell ?

Absoulutley disgracefull this topic !!! no wonder so many people have left the forum or are still just about here,but dont post anymore!!!!! :(

Im not reading nor responding to this topic again - FACT!

And dont even think about implieing that I suport and or endorse the mass dairy industry, and try and twist my words and meaning ect, I dont,suport it at all - I object most sincerly to it! -
In an ideal world we wouldent keep cattle at all but we dont live in an ideal world at this momnet in time, SO im mearly making the point that as things stand, thankfully there are some people that treat the cattle with respect and kindness, so therefore, the implications aside about the ethics of drinking milk from another species, not ALL milk is murder and results in the cows suffering!

And just for the record I personally dont drink dairy milk anymore I use a bit of ORGANIC fairtrade soya milk in my cuppa tea instead! :)

Can you provide an example of such a farm?

best
BB

Charlie, I suggest you do as he advises and put BrummieBoy on ignore. You have to understand that bhops is obsessed, obsessed with BrummieBoy and he will literally go on and on and on, the man can't help himself. He might claim to dislike BrummieBoy, denigrate his every move, slag him off etc, but the one thing he can't do is let him go. Everything BrummieBoy says, every move he makes, every comment he makes there will be bhops to consume and dissect it. What a devotee!

Think about this, this BrummieBoy guy actually can write and is quite witty, He has numerous novels in him, but what does he do as well ? He devotes a tenth ofthe time and energy of a serious novel into writing posts about Morrissey. Over 2800 of them now, most at least around 50 words long. That is around 140,000 words, but not all about the Moz! In other words a post-modern pastiche of online forums, which he wouldn't even bother to publish as he only does it as a restful interlude between bouts of serious writing. What does that tell you?

He doesn't need to dress it up as something nobler, but it is a straight out metamodern ironic debunking of fame and fan-dom . You don't devote the number of hours on a fan forum that he has, particularly when you fairly vocal about your diastase for the hypocrisies of the artist on whom the forum is based because you are fixated with said artist. The dude can't help himself, he will keep coming back to mock and debunk Morrissey again and again and again. It's all he knows other than crosswords and Sudoku and writing aforementioned serious novels. Yeah he keeps threatening to go away and in fact has pretended to have disappeared the odd time, but like a crack addict trying to lay off the pipe he can't help himself LOLing at Morrissey . He needs to be writing about Morrissey whilst watching Pointless or 24 hour rolling news. And often, because Morrissey is the gift that keeps on giving. What's not to like?

As he said in another thread Morrissey doesn't live rent free in Brummie's head, there's an 'off' switch, as there is for numerous other casualties of the fame construct. I currently count his posts at 2889 (although soon to ramp up as he feeds his amusement) so I count that as Morrissey-0 Brummie-2889. Morrissey will never win because:

A) BrummieBoy doesn't give a shit about what goes on in Morrissey's life, and Brummie only devotes countless hours and tens of thousands of words to discussing Morrissey as and when it amuses him to do so.

And

B) Not one of Brummie's rants or tireless efforts is really gonna 'enlighten' many of Morrissey's other deluded cult fans. They will make up their own minds only if and when they see they are hostages of a cult.

So why does he come here then?

As I've said he's obsessed and he can't help himself as he has so much fun, so you're gonna have to learn to love with him, put him on ignore and if anything feel sympathy for him and pretend you are not scared of his fearsome intellect. God knows it must be horrible to devote that amount of time to someone you so actively dislike, so why do you do it bhops?

best
pp. BB

- - - Updated - - -

But think of all those hours when you're trying to stop thinking about BrummieBoy but can't escape your addiction/obsession/fixation with him. You really should just put him on Ignore...... :thumb:

best
BB

Awww dude this is weak. You're a clever chap, I can tell. Perhaps if you could possibly portion off say 15 minutes of the 3 or 4 hours a day you devote to your great obsession Morrissey you can maybe compose a better riposte.

Bhops 461 posts, maybe 15 of them directed at Brummie Boy.

Brummie Boy 2,896 posts (and zapping up by the minute) and over 2500 of them devoted (because you are if anything devoted) to Morrissey.

Morrissey, zero posts about BB.

Morrissey wins!

Bhops second........................

And Brummie, bringing up the rear, (oh matron!!) a distant last :thumb:

Awww dude this is weak. You're a clever chap, I can tell. Perhaps if you could possibly portion off say 15 minutes of the 3 or 4 hours a day you devote to your great obsession Morrissey you can maybe compose a better riposte.

Brummie Boy 2,896 posts (and zapping up by the minute) and over 2500 of them devoted (because you are if anything devoted) to Morrissey.

Morrissey wins!

seems that brummie is staying on topic, this being a morrissey forum.

Ive changed my mind I will make one last post on this toipc after all !

Can you provide an example of such a farm?

best
BB

There are countless 1,000s and 1,000s of dairy farming authorities, organizations and people all over the uk who keep relatively large herds of cows and goats In much the same nice caring ways as if keeping pet dogs and cats and treat them with love and care and respect and not cause them any suffering ect

If you keep as few as 3 or 4 pet cows or goats in a field it could be said, that in effect, that you are operating a farm, albiet on a small scale, depending on ones defintion of what a farm is.
And people will now and then obtain in a very caring kind way, a tiny little bit of spare milk from there pet cows and cause them no harm whatso ever.

Ive already mentioned im not getting invloved in any debate on the ethics of humans drinking cows milk - im mearly pointing out, for the the last time, that not all dairy milk comes from cows that suffer!
Thats it!

Im very sorry but im not able 2 continue on this topic anymore !

Correct, which only goes to prove Brummie is obsessed with Morrissey.

Correct, which only goes to prove Brummie is obsessed with Morrissey.

who should he post about so as to be on topic and not seem obsessed in a morrissey forum. seems to me that if post incessantly about brummie in a moz post then the proposition that the person is obsessed about brummie would make a modicum of sense.
but people are supposed to post about morrissey on this forum as this is a morrissey forum in fact standard operating procedure under said circumstances would be for every post here to be about moz instead of brummie.

who should he post about so as to be on topic and not seem obsessed in a morrissey forum. seems to me that if post incessantly about brummie in a moz post then the proposition that the person is obsessed about brummie would make a modicum of sense.
but people are supposed to post about morrissey on this forum as this is a morrissey forum in fact standard operating procedure under said circumstances would be for every post here to be about moz instead of brummie.

Huh??

Possibly he try not to post on this site maybe? no..?

Devoted to Debunking Morrissey

Morrissey wins!

I'm devoted to...debunking Morrissey.

FAIL!

best
BB :thumb:

Thank you and yes, if I didn't have to constantly swat away irritating trolls like bhops, my post count would be lower. Morrissey is one of the greatest singers, vocal melody composers and lyricists ever AND one of the most ridiculous prats ever to prance across a stage. I enjoy exploring the tension and dynamic in this and see no 'obsession', other than to debunk both Morrissey's crank outbursts and the Pavlovian endorsements of his cult fans. Does anyone seriously imagine Morrissey isn't aware he's making a hames of it in some mid-brain as he drifts off to sleep? That's why his voice still sounds urgent and impassioned, even as he goes arse over tit one more time. It's fascinating stuff and better than monitoring the dynamics of micro-celebrity by choosing subjects like Katy Hopkins or the drummer in New Order.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Ive changed my mind I will make one last post on this toipc after all !

There are countless 1,000s and 1,000s of dairy farming authorities, organizations and people all over the uk who keep relatively large herds of cows and goats In much the same nice caring ways as if keeping pet dogs and cats and treat them with love and care and respect and not cause them any suffering ect

If you keep as few as 3 or 4 pet cows or goats in a field it could be said, that in effect, that you are operating a farm, albiet on a small scale, depending on ones defintion of what a farm is.
And people will now and then obtain in a very caring kind way, a tiny little bit of spare milk from there pet cows and cause them no harm whatso ever.

Ive already mentioned im not getting invloved in any debate on the ethics of humans drinking cows milk - im mearly pointing out, for the the last time, that not all dairy milk comes from cows that suffer!
Thats it!

Im very sorry but im not able 2 continue on this topic anymore !

That's not an example, that's an anecdote. What do you think happens to male dairy bull calves whose milk is stolen for cheese? They are executed at birth or kept and tortured to make veal.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I don't post bizarre fantasies about having sex with Morrissey like CG, yet she gets a pass because she's also a cult casualty who sees 'signs' to re-frame and re-interpret any Morrissey outburst so she can avoid facing her cheese-etarian collusion with him.

best
BB

Thank you and yes, if I didn't have to constantly swat away irritating trolls like bhops, my post count would be lower. Morrissey is one of the greatest singers, vocal melody composers and lyricists ever AND one of the most ridiculous prats ever to prance across a stage. I enjoy exploring the tension and dynamic in this and see no 'obsession', other than to debunk both Morrissey's crank outbursts and the Pavlovian endorsements of his cult fans. Does anyone seriously imagine Morrissey isn't aware he's making a hames of it in some mid-brain as he drifts off to sleep? That's why his voice still sounds urgent and impassioned, even as he goes arse over tit one more time. It's fascinating stuff and better than monitoring the dynamics of micro-celebrity by choosing subjects like Katy Hopkins or the drummer in New Order.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

That's not an example, that's an anecdote. What do you think happens to male dairy bull calves whose milk is stolen for cheese? They are executed at birth or kept and tortured to make veal.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. I don't post bizarre fantasies about having sex with Morrissey like CG, yet she gets a pass because she's also a cult casualty who sees 'signs' to re-frame and re-interpret any Morrissey outburst so she can avoid facing her cheese-etarian collusion with him.

best
BB

Morrissey 2898-0 Brummie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom