Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Barry

Re: I win

Brummie boy,whilst i appreciate your comments,and realise you have many valid points,what i cannot comprehend is your obsession with post after post of negativity towards an individual,on a site specifically designed for people who admire him.
Why have you so much anger,and blind hatred of him.
Has he done you harm personally ?.
Surely,even you must tire of your "cheese bleeds" rhetoric !!
The novelty has well and truely worn off,and i am sure that i speak for the vast majority on this site when i advise you to set up a "morrissey is a liar" website.........you never know....it may prove to be more popular than our own site ???? {but i very much doubt it}
my final point {i won't bore you any longer than i have to} is this......why did you join our "special little family" in the first place ?????
Best wishes,
keith.

What a great idea Keith. We could then all go and troll it.

So you know what I eat too? Wow, just wow.

You don't lecture people? hahaha, hahahaha, hahahahah, brilliant.

:crazy:

If you were a vegan you'd follow the logic. As it is, you're "only interested in the music" but continue to spam a thread about Morrissey's supposed animal rights credentials. I don't lecture, I debunk. You, Morrissey, anybody who hides behind bullshit and illogicality.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

cool. he talks about the scottish keiths in the pregnant widow but its in almost every book from like the first book through dead babies and just continues so i just thought id ask if it became common there where he was born or something such. ive never known any keiths in my life here so i was curious. never worry about a reply from me. my goal here is peasant talk with nice intelligent people and not to just make dueling statements at each other. i have no agenda aside from that and to maybe make people feel more comfortable by letting myself be laughed at like with then poetry thing. i really really dislike poetry a few exceptions aside and epics narrative poems are also cool at times but really it just seemed so weird to have no one sharing there work when it seemed obvious that people had talent and could be developing that artistry. people other than me seem so interested in it and seemed to be suited for it but no one shares and i thought that and that maybe it was just a bit of fear. again though no agenda other than just being nice and honest and being an example that its not so bad a thing to take chances and perhaps be laughed at. cheers (did i use that right)

What the hell does the 'origin of Keiths' have to do with animal rights? Stay on topic or open a thread in off-topic before the Mods descend on your illiterate babble. Please, NEVER share your poetry here. If it's as awful as your prose then it will cause a lot of brain damage.

best
BB

If you were a vegan you'd follow the logic. As it is, you're "only interested in the music" but continue to spam a thread about Morrissey's supposed animal rights credentials. I don't lecture, I debunk. You, Morrissey, anybody who hides behind bullshit and illogicality.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

What the hell does the 'origin of Keiths' have to do with animal rights? Stay on topic or open a thread in off-topic before the Mods descend on your illiterate babble. Please, NEVER share your poetry here. If it's as awful as your prose then it will cause a lot of brain damage.

best
BB

I follow the logic, I'm just sick of your repetitive shit. See, Morrissey has given us all something, you haven't, you lose.

I can make my own mind up about Morrissey, about what I eat, about anything else. You, a complete stranger who I don't know, telling me what to think all the time just makes me want to tell you to f*** off. I think you have this effect on a lot of people.

Brummie boy,whilst i appreciate your comments,and realise you have many valid points,what i cannot comprehend is your obsession with post after post of negativity towards an individual,on a site specifically designed for people who admire him.
Why have you so much anger,and blind hatred of him.

Has he done you harm personally ?.
Surely,even you must tire of your "cheese bleeds" rhetoric !!
The novelty has well and truely worn off,and i am sure that i speak for the vast majority on this site when i advise you to set up a "morrissey is a liar" website.........you never know....it may prove to be more popular than our own site ???? {but i very much doubt it}
my final point {i won't bore you any longer than i have to} is this......why did you join our "special little family" in the first place ?????
Best wishes,
keith.

Who said this site was designed as a shrine to sycophants? Did DavidT ever make that claim? Why don't you piss off to All You Need Is Sycophassey?
I am not 'angry' with Morrissey and certainly do not feel 'blind hate' towards a total clown who provides me with hours of amusement with his absurd TTY blasts and risible claims to being an animal rights activist. Why don't you just shut your gob and put me on Ignore? Do you seriously think I care what an eejit like you thinks about my startling and innovative debunking of the pseud Morrissey? In case there's any doubt, I do not care what you think. Take your 'special little family' cult and stick it up your fundament. I trust this reply is helpful to you, Keith.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

I follow the logic, I'm just sick of your repetitive shit. See, Morrissey has given us all something, you haven't, you lose.

I can make my own mind up about Morrissey, about what I eat, about anything else. You, a complete stranger who I don't know, telling me what to think all the time just makes me want to tell you to f*** off. I think you have this effect on a lot of people.

I have given you the keys to escape from the mediocrity and banality of the cult of Morrissey. You should be grateful, but you're not. Not that I care. I don't care what effect I have on cult casualties. Now begone!

best
BB

1931 !!!!!!....thats how hitler startedyou know !!!!
Let's all castigate the "illiterates"!!!!
We are better than them!!!!
Their opinion does not count !!!!
As i stated in my earlier post to your so-called "illiterate,bad poetry writing" individual......we are all the same on this site!!!!!!! Nobody is "better"than anyone else !!!!!!
To be honest,i could not believe the final comments on your previous post.[abusing someone to specifically cause hurt}
I find it so distasteful that i cordially invite you up to liverpool {there is a regular train service between new street and lime street},and we can discuss your arrogant final statement face to face.
The ball is in your court,
keith.

As i stated in my earlier post to your so-called "illiterate,bad poetry writing" individual......we are all the same on this site!!!!!!! Nobody is "better"than anyone else !!!!!!
To be honest,i could not believe the final comments on your previous post.
I find it so distasteful that i cordially invite you up to liverpool {there is a regular train service between new street and lime street},and we can discuss your arrogant final statement face to face.
keith.

No sane person would willingly go to Liverpool to meet somebody called 'Keith' who encourages and enables bad poetry. I am better than almost everyone else on this site. My writing is inspired, amusing and nobody is able to debunk my central arguments. If I stopped posting here, the site would be immeasurably poorer in quality. You know that invoking Hitler for your argument reveals you as a bit of an Interweb numpty? Not that I care. Keith, please stay in Liverpool where you can recite bloody awful poetry in a delightful regional accent. Please also switch off your computer. Forever.

best
BB

Last edited:

I am not going to bore the rest of "our special family" by continuing my posts to you...so....i need to say this,and i am very serious when i say it...
You,my friend are a fool of the highest order,and an apology for a human being.
You take pleasure in belittling and antagonising people who have taken the time and effort to post "their opinions"
they are as valid as you are,just not as spiteful.[why did you feel the need toattack that anonymous poster}And finally.....let's not talk about "delightful"REGional accents......you come from birmingham !!!
I would love to meet you.
goodbye,
keith.

Last edited:

I win because I don't lecture other people whilst doing the things I'm lecturing them about. Unlike your crank cult leader Morrissey

I win. Suck it up.

You are saluting a cult crank. He is full of bile, spite & bullshit.

best
BB

The temerity is breathtaking. There's only a handful of people "full of bile, spite & bullshit" and they're to be found on here every single day, repeating their tedious crap ad nauseam. Seems they're also completely lacking in self-awareness and therefore miss the hilarious irony of comments such as the above.

"I win" really says it all. That's what Bummie, Benny, JB, Skinny etc are all about: they want to "win" (presumably because they are fed up with losing in everyday life?). But ethics, like religion too, is not about "winning". There's no authoritative, prescribed code of conduct, it's all about personal interpretation and personal conviction. It's all shades of grey, not a polarised "right vs. wrong". So no, Bummie, you don't "win". Your beliefs are your own - and they're no better or worse than anyone else's beliefs.

"I win"... for f***'s sake. This should be remembered as the post wherein Bummie finally and definitively lost the plot and revealed to all and sundry the real reason why this jerk spends so much time here (despite having written numerous melodramatic farewells in the past which he unconvincingly tries to dismiss as jokey/not entirely serious when reminded of them). The trouble with these sad, infantile twats who try (and fail) to claim the moral highground every single day is that they are all clearly such under-achievers who seem to believe that by trolling a website with their sanctimonious, self-admiring bullshit, or by unearthing obscure and extraneous details which they hope will "catch Morrissey out", it will somehow boost their own dwindling self-esteem. Guess what, Bummie, Benny, JB, Skinny et al - you aren't taken seriously. You're not winning anyone over with your non-arguments, your childish agenda and your insults. Nobody is reading your posts with reverential awe. Quite the opposite, in fact. You spend all this time here and yet you achieve precisely nothing. "Winning"? No. "Whining"? Yes.

You're failing to end Morrissey's career, you're failing to alter the perception of him by the media, you're failing to alter the perception of him by those on here. You're failing, period.

Does it feel good?

- - - Updated - - -

I am a vegan. Your eating habits are as ethical as Morrissey's so he has no basis to go on any attack on that front. I've saved more animals than Morrissey. If the supposed thousands of people who don't eat animals because of Morrissey still eat milk, cheese or wear leather, then they've done as much as he has: nothing.

I win because I don't lecture other people whilst doing the things I'm lecturing them about. Unlike your crank cult leader Morrissey

I wn. Suck it up.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

5* hotels that offer 50% discounts to bullfight fans. You couldn't make it up.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

You are saluting a cult crank. He is full of bile, spite & bullshit.

best
BB

How could you have saved more animals by not eating dairy or wearing leather? There is more to animals than cows. What about all the battery hens, pigs, sheep, etc.? Marr himself said a lot of people tell him they turned vegetarian influenced by Meat is Murder; and no doubt these people influenced in turn other people; I would say a huge amount of animals would have been spared partly thanks to him. Even if veganism is more noble and ethical, I can't see how it is a bad thing that he supports vegetarism as opposed to veganism - the less animals killed and eaten, the better, no?

To be honest,i could not believe the final comments on your previous post.[abusing someone to specifically cause hurt}
keith.

you want brummie boy to pay his way up to meet you , so you can berate him or attack him? you want him to pay for the train up there?

I am not going to bore the rest of "our special family" by continuing my posts to you...so....i need to say this,and i am very serious when i say it...
You,my friend are a fool of the highest order,and an apology for a human being.
You take pleasure in belittling and antagonising people who have taken the time and effort to post "their opinions"
they are as valid as you are,just not as spiteful.[why did you feel the need toattack that anonymous poster}And finally.....let's not talk about "delightful"REGional accents......you come from birmingham !!!
I would love to meet you.
goodbye,
keith.

I am delighted you will cease and desist from your rambling missives to me. I have no interest in the murky musings of any 'Keith' from Liverpool who seems to think an online forum is a 'special family'. A dysfunctional family, to be sure. One in urgent need of a blast of consensual reality from an outsider. I'm happy to provide that. The Liverpool accent is delightful, as is the Birmingham accent. You assumed something that isn't in my text. As for belittling and antagonising people, Morrissey never does that, does he? *rollseyes*

best
BB

The temerity is breathtaking. There's only a handful of people "full of bile, spite & bullshit" and they're to be found on here every single day, repeating their tedious crap ad nauseam. Seems they're also completely lacking in self-awareness and therefore miss the hilarious irony of comments such as the above.

"I win" really says it all. That's what Bummie, Benny, JB, Skinny etc are all about: they want to "win" (presumably because they are fed up with losing in everyday life?). But ethics, like religion too, is not about "winning". There's no authoritative, prescribed code of conduct, it's all about personal interpretation and personal conviction. It's all shades of grey, not a polarised "right vs. wrong". So no, Bummie, you don't "win". Your beliefs are your own - and they're no better or worse than anyone else's beliefs.

"I win"... for f***'s sake. This should be remembered as the post wherein Bummie finally and definitively lost the plot and revealed to all and sundry the real reason why this jerk spends so much time here (despite having written numerous melodramatic farewells in the past which he unconvincingly tries to dismiss as jokey/not entirely serious when reminded of them). The trouble with these sad, infantile twats who try (and fail) to claim the moral highground every single day is that they are all clearly such under-achievers who seem to believe that by trolling a website with their sanctimonious, self-admiring bullshit, or by unearthing obscure and extraneous details which they hope will "catch Morrissey out", it will somehow boost their own dwindling self-esteem. Guess what, Bummie, Benny, JB, Skinny et al - you aren't taken seriously. You're not winning anyone over with your non-arguments, your childish agenda and your insults. Nobody is reading your posts with reverential awe. Quite the opposite, in fact. You spend all this time here and yet you achieve precisely nothing. "Winning"? No. "Whining"? Yes.

You're failing to end Morrissey's career, you're failing to alter the perception of him by the media, you're failing to alter the perception of him by those on here. You're failing, period.

Does it feel good?

- - - Updated - - -

How could you have saved more animals by not eating dairy or wearing leather? There is more to animals than cows. What about all the battery hens, pigs, sheep, etc.? Marr himself said a lot of people tell him they turned vegetarian influenced by Meat is Murder; and no doubt these people influenced in turn other people; I would say a huge amount of animals would have been spared partly thanks to him. Even if veganism is more noble and ethical, I can't see how it is a bad thing that he supports vegetarism as opposed to veganism - the less animals killed and eaten, the better, no?

Did you even read your ridiculous screed before affronting my retina with it?

There's no authoritative, prescribed code of conduct, it's all about personal interpretation and personal conviction. It's all shades of grey, not a polarised "right vs. wrong". Morrissey's beliefs are his own - and they're no better or worse than anyone else's beliefs.

Tell your delusional cult leader to stop trying to claim the higher moral ground, to stop singing his absurd song 'Meat Is Murder'. Morrissey is more than capable of sabotaging his career. I couldn't give a damn if he's given the Nobel Peace prize for 'saving animals' or whatever your fantasy is. I'm not failing, nobody can debunk my arguments so I'm winning. And yes, it feels good. It's a trivial amusement but it fills spare time as does Sudoko and online poker.

Johnny Marr has saved more animals by being vegan than Morrissey has with his ludicrous 'vegetarian' nonsense.

best
BB

Did you even read your ridiculous screed before affronting my retina with it?

There's no authoritative, prescribed code of conduct, it's all about personal interpretation and personal conviction. It's all shades of grey, not a polarised "right vs. wrong". Morrissey's beliefs are his own - and they're no better or worse than anyone else's beliefs.

Tell your delusional cult leader to stop trying to claim the higher moral ground, to stop singing his absurd song 'Meat Is Murder'. Morrissey is more than capable of sabotaging his career. I couldn't give a damn if he's given the Nobel Peace prize for 'saving animals' or whatever your fantasy is. I'm not failing, nobody can debunk my arguments so I'm winning. And yes, it feels good. It's a trivial amusement but it fills spare time as does Sudoko and online poker.

Johnny Marr has saved more animals by being vegan than Morrissey has with his ludicrous 'vegetarian' nonsense.

best
BB

BB will you please stop trying to take the moral high ground and fall down the next manhole that you walk past. Thanks in advance.

BB will you please stop trying to take the moral high ground and fall down the next manhole that you walk past. Thanks in advance.

Why don't you heed 'keith from Liverpool' and join the rest of your 'special family' in ignoring me. I tire of your insolence. Begone!

best
BB

:lbf: Thanks for another great lunchtime read guys! Morrissey.Solo v. BrummieBoy...and he is right in regards that I (maybe alone) will miss the old "back and forth" of your verbal brawls if he were to depart. Does Morrissey deserve to be applauded??? I think this thread has thoroughly beaten that question to death. What is left is a stain of "he does what he can" and a mark of "he's a hypocrite" oh and the stench of it all too.

Why don't you heed 'keith from Liverpool' and join the rest of your 'special family' in ignoring me. I tire of your insolence. Begone!

best
BB

We'll be able to ignore you when you're next Institutionalized. Won't be long now, it never is. The cycle will continue until you do something productive with your life. All joking and banter aside, honestly, it's not healthy, go do something that makes you happy.

Last edited:

We'll be able to ignore you when you're next Institutionalized. Won't be long now, it never is. The cycle will continue until you do something productive with your life.

I think I remember him writing that he spends a good amount of his time in his Mother's basement. I wonder if the door locks from the inside or outside? ;)

Last edited:

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

best
BB

im talking with keith about keith whos a part of this site and thread. just take your complaints to a mod instead of threatening me and be done with it. dont threaten, just do it. its to late about the poetry and ill agree with you there i really dislike poetry and mideval poetry is what made me switch my undergrad course so i doubt ill be posting much but i dont think the quality of the poetic writing, anyones, should stop them from sharing or expressing. i mean its not like im gonna be harmed by it, only a very weak person would be, and i think it good for people and i care about them and want them to be happy. sorry if you were damaged by the words though and as for my prose in general, of that i am very confident about and i doubt youll be able to do anything to shake it. its already been validated for me in to many ways. im not a librarian wishing i was a writer

Re: Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Ba

ah i think hes just self absorbed with a savior complex and wants the attention but who cares. i dont, at least not very much

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom