Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Barry

Re: I win

What is he, a reverse Josef Fritzl?

There you go Charlie....making me Google again. I think it might be more like his mom yelling, "Brummie I will unlock this door when you say something nice about Morrissey!" and so he remains in the basement. Maybe one day he will open it up for public viewing. I would be very interested to see from where all of this was created.

There you go Charlie....making me Google again. I think it might be more like his mom yelling, "Brummie I will unlock this door when you say something nice about Morrissey!" and so he remains in the basement. Maybe one day he will open it up for public viewing. I would be very interested to see from where all of this was created.

Haha, yes, I wasn't on here when it all began so I don't have the back story. Maybe people who've been on here longer will be able to tell us if he started out like this or if he just snapped and went doolally.

Re: Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Ba

Morrissey's Animal Rights Anthems:

"Cheese is a kind of meat,
A tasty yellow beef.
I milk it from my "teet",
But I try to be descreat!
Ohhhh cheese! Ohhhh cheese!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Ba

"One can't help but feel that Cheese-Eaters are a sub-species"

best
BB

You're a cheese-wang of monumental proportions.
Morrissey is still here and touring next month. You lose.
You've converted next to no-one to your cult of Moz-bash. You lose.
Team 'Sycophant' has deserted you, at least on this thread. You lose.

I trust this has to provided you with clarity as to your current position in this debate.

Best Wishes
RT

You're a cheese-wang of monumental proportions.
Morrissey is still here and touring next month. You lose.
You've converted next to no-one to your cult of Moz-bash. You lose.
Team 'Sycophant' has deserted you, at least on this thread. You lose.

I trust this has to provided you with clarity as to your current position in this debate.

Best Wishes
RT

Your comment smells of smegma.

best
BB

Your comment smells of smegma.

best
BB

You really need to mature.
Perhaps you could re-brand yourself as 'Red Leicester Lad'?

if you can be naked in the snow then you have adapted to eating meat

Did you even read your ridiculous screed before affronting my retina with it?

There's no authoritative, prescribed code of conduct, it's all about personal interpretation and personal conviction. It's all shades of grey, not a polarised "right vs. wrong". Morrissey's beliefs are his own - and they're no better or worse than anyone else's beliefs.

Tell your delusional cult leader to stop trying to claim the higher moral ground, to stop singing his absurd song 'Meat Is Murder'. Morrissey is more than capable of sabotaging his career. I couldn't give a damn if he's given the Nobel Peace prize for 'saving animals' or whatever your fantasy is. I'm not failing, nobody can debunk my arguments so I'm winning. And yes, it feels good. It's a trivial amusement but it fills spare time as does Sudoko and online poker.

Johnny Marr has saved more animals by being vegan than Morrissey has with his ludicrous 'vegetarian' nonsense.

best
BB

Didn't Johnny Marr recently state that his favorite shoes are Clarks, which are most definitely made from leather. You can't label yourself as a vegan and then wear leather. How many cows did he save exaclty? Of course one possiblity is that a group of devout kool-aid guzzling bovine fans willingly allowed themselves to be mutilated so that pieces of their hide could be made into some comfortable shoes for their guitar god, but I'm guessing that isn't the case. So if your sole purpose of constantly attacking Morrissey on this issue is to expose animal advocacy fraud, then why aren't you ranting against Marr? Instead, you give him a pat on the back. There is a word for a person who vehemently perpetuates a set of philosophies or standards, but then bends those beliefs when it suits him, and that word is HYPOCRITE.

lynnda

Brummie, I heard a joke yesterday that reminded me of you and your current trollmode of vegan shaming. A woman and her son are playing on the beach when a huge wave comes and sweeps the son out to sea. The woman falls to her knees and prays and begs to God to help her and return her son. Suddenly another wave hits the shore and virtually unscathed and safe, the ocean returns her son to his mother. Without hesitation the mother stands and proclaims, "Well? He had a hat!"

Vegan Shaming vegetarians is counterproductive from the perspective of meat eaters considering being vegetarian. You are literally HURTING animals by acting like a long-winded imbecile. You need to shut the f*** up.

Morrissey attempts to shame meat eaters whilst eating cheese. Cheese can only exist because of torture, rape and infanticide. If Meat Is Murder, the Cheese Is Rape.

"for the sake of that slice of cheese on your sandwich, or that milk in your cereal. If you really care about animal rights, the first things you must eliminate from your diet are eggs and dairy. If you are a feminist like I am, dairy should really hit home for you. This is because dairy is a business that profits off of the exploitation of the female reproductive system. The entire life of a dairy cow is a never-ending nightmarish cycle of depression, torture and rape. Yes, rape."

http://veganrabbit.com/the-issues/torture-and-infanticide-why-dairy-is-bad/

Take your Cheese-etarian propaganda, mould it into a dildo, and stick it up Morrissey's arse.

best
BB

"
  • You think that meat is disgusting, and even try to teach meat-eaters and non-vegetarians about the horrors animals face in the meat industry, but you don’t give a second thought to your cheese consumption.

• You know why dairy is bad and yet still choose to eat cheese despite knowing that it is against everything you claim to stand for. You may genuinely feel guilty for eating cheese, but can’t seem to find a way to stop.
If at least one of the above statements sounds like you, you are most likely a cheese-etarian.

If more than one of the above statements sounds like you, you are definitely a cheese-etarian."

http://veganrabbit.com/2011/06/22/are-you-a-cheese-etarian/

Didn't Johnny Marr recently state that his favorite shoes are Clarks, which are most definitely made from leather. You can't label yourself as a vegan and then wear leather. How many cows did he save exaclty? Of course one possiblity is that a group of devout kool-aid guzzling bovine fans willingly allowed themselves to be mutilated so that pieces of their hide could be made into some comfortable shoes for their guitar god, but I'm guessing that isn't the case. So if your sole purpose of constantly attacking Morrissey on this issue is to expose animal advocacy fraud, then why aren't you ranting against Marr? Instead, you give him a pat on the back. There is a word for a person who vehemently perpetuates a set of philosophies or standards, but then bends those beliefs when it suits him, and that word is HYPOCRITE.

lynnda

You again? *rollseyes*. You have not provided an audit trail for your accusations again Johnny Marr. It's not equivalent because Johnny Marr doesn't lecture others about 'meat is murder' whilst slyly being a Cheese-etarian. This isn't a thread or a website about Johnny Marr. You are clearly pissed off at being shown to be a troll, once again. That's your problem. Not mine.

There is a word for a person who vehemently perpetuates a set of philosophies or standards, but then bends those beliefs when it suits him, and that word is MORRISSEY

best
BB

You again? *rollseyes*. You have not provided an audit trail for your accusations again Johnny Marr. It's not equivalent because Johnny Marr doesn't lecture others about 'meat is murder' whilst slyly being a Cheese-etarian. This isn't a thread or a website about Johnny Marr. You are clearly pissed off at being shown to be a troll, once again. That's your problem. Not mine.

There is a word for a person who vehemently perpetuates a set of philosophies or standards, but then bends those beliefs when it suits him, and that word is MORRISSEY

best
BB

What is it you are trying to achieve Again Brummie? Whatever it is, it doesn't appear to be working. As I said in an earlier post, most people don't care about his ideals, so why would your posts make one iota of difference to how people think about Morrissey?

What is it you are trying to achieve Again Brummie? Whatever it is, it doesn't appear to be working. As I said in an earlier post, most people don't care about his ideals, so why would your posts make one iota of difference to how people think about Morrissey?

You again? *rollseyes*

This is a topic thread about Morrissey's credibility as an 'animal rights' activist. I am arguing that he has zero credibility because he is a Cheese-etarian who supports the axis of veal evil by eating cheese. You are right that most people don't care about Morrissey's professed ideals as an 'animal rights' activist, including Morrissey himself who, by eating cheese, condones the mass rape of mother cows and the execution of their male baby calves. Meat Is Murder. Cheese Is Rape. I couldn't care less about the cult fans who congregate here to endorse Morrissey's Cheese-etarian Propaganda. However, there are many 'lurkers' who read this site and I have no doubt that Morrissey is now a figure of scorn and ridicule each and every time he sings 'meat is murder' because everybody knows he's singing through his arse. I'm happy to play my minor role in exposing the fact that this particular tin-pot post-punk pseud is phobic about meat, blood, death and that by eating cheese he exposes himself as the enemy of animals, not their friend. If you'd like to offer an further thoughts on that topic, please reply, otherwise stop boring me with your pointless responses. I trust this reply is helpful to you.

best
BB

You again? *rollseyes*

This is a topic thread about Morrissey's credibility as an 'animal rights' activist. I am arguing that he has zero credibility because he is a Cheese-etarian who supports the axis of veal evil by eating cheese. You are right that most people don't care about Morrissey's professed ideals as an 'animal rights' activist, including Morrissey himself who, by eating cheese, condones the mass rape of mother cows and the execution of their male baby calves. Meat Is Murder. Cheese Is Rape. I couldn't care less about the cult fans who congregate here to endorse Morrissey's Cheese-etarian Propaganda. However, there are many 'lurkers' who read this site and I have no doubt that Morrissey is now a figure of scorn and ridicule each and every time he sings 'meat is murder' because everybody knows he's singing through his arse. I'm happy to play my minor role in exposing the fact that this particular tin-pot post-punk pseud is phobic about meat, blood, death and that by eating cheese he exposes himself as the enemy of animals, not their friend. If you'd like to offer an further thoughts on that topic, please reply, otherwise stop boring me with your pointless responses. I trust this reply is helpful to you.

best
BB

Oh ok then, I agree with you on the credibility thing, however I will still be at the Birmingham gig and will have a great time. Will go for a piss whilst he plays Meat is murder. Do you see my point, you are not changing anything apart from making yourself look a proper tit with your vendetta against someone who will not give a flying shit about you or your posts.

Oh ok then, I agree with you on the credibility thing, however I will still be at the Birmingham gig and will have a great time. Will go for a piss whilst he plays Meat is murder. Do you see my point, you are not changing anything apart from making yourself look a proper tit with your vendetta against someone who will not give a flying shit about you or your posts.

You will be doing what most of the audience in Brum does: having fun at the gig, ignoring the boring sermons from a zero-credibility Cheese-etarian, then on to Broad Street for more booze. And that's fine.

Do you see my point, Morrissey is not changing anything apart from making himself look a proper tit with his vendetta against everyone who will not give a flying shit about Meat Is Murder or his TTY post.

best
BB

You will be doing what most of the audience in Brum does: having fun at the gig, ignoring the boring sermons from a zero-credibility Cheese-etarian, then on to Broad Street for more booze. And that's fine.

Do you see my point, Morrissey is not changing anything apart from making himself look a proper tit with his vendetta against everyone who will not give a flying shit about Meat Is Murder or his TTY post.

best
BB

I saw your point 200 posts ago and I accept your point. What I don't see the point of is you trying to point out in over 200 posts what you pointed out 200 posts ago.

So, what's the point on pointing the same thing out over and over again, please explain as I really don't see the point to it?

I saw your point 200 posts ago and I accept your point. What I don't see the point of is you trying to point out in over 200 posts what you pointed out 200 posts ago.

So, what's the point on pointing the same thing out over and over again, please explain as I really don't see the point to it?

The point is he won't give in until we all agree with him. I mean, how dare we not share his views? So as punishment we get this regurgitated shit day after day.

The point is he won't give in until we all agree with him. I mean, how dare we not share his views? So as punishment we get this regurgitated shit day after day.

I don't agree with him and am not prepared to buckle. Morrissey is vegetarian, not vegan, and has never claimed to be the latter. Search out the latest interview with Peta2, it's unambiguous. BB thinks that vegetarianism is just a trendy life choice with no benefit to animals anywhere just because veggies do not shun dairy? Well, I beg to differ. Even if people are just more conscientious about how animals are treated during their life and it results in slow change, it has to be better than sitting on your arse, being a poor man's Charlie Brooker hosting his own personal never ending episode of "Moz-Swipe"....but without the humour, or intelligence...or anyone having any reaction to it than mild irritation.

the point seems to be that he has absolute credibility and morrissey doesnt when none of us do. we are all compromised by ignorance and existence. i think the secondary agenda is to attack morrissey and put himself in his place as savior of the fans when no one asked and hes been asked to please stop shouting the same thing over and over. the point is not to convince anyone or to advance animal safety but to rather to garner attention. i mean how ungracious can you be when you walk around trying to impress people through shame. im much more impressed by sincerity myself as its so so rare. much more rare than intelligence which i prize less than the bravery of being honest and gracious. its all about him and his ego i think which i care little about. i used to be somewhat like this and went through a very trying time in order to change this about myself. i hated the way i constantly made people feel bad about themselves and it broke my heart and left me alone to the point where i really needed to change. watching this behavior it feels familiar. that said i think morrisseys struggles and learns, admitted by the man himself, more so than anyone is willing to acknowledge

What is the point of Morrissey singing 'Meat Is Murder'? What is the point of journalists writing absurd blogs claiming that Cheese-etarian Morrissey has animal rights convictions? Let me see, he's probably under the illusion that Morrissey is a vegan, which Morrissey does nothing to dispel whilst munching on cheese backstage before singing Meat Is Murder for the 200th time. What is the point of Morrissey having wasted 3 decades of his life singing a lie and what is the point of you defending his right to do so without being challenged? This prat suggested that eating meat was equivalent to paedophilia. Which is utterly absurd given that he eats cheese which only exists because of the rape of female dairy cows and the infanticide of their male offspring. So you tell me what the point is of a web-forum about a Cheese-etarian Propagandist if it doesn't question the validity of his spurious claims to have 'convictions' about animal rights. He is a pseud and has no credibility whatsoever with regard to animal rights. You have no reason to continue to read my comments, you can choose to put them on Ignore. It's none of my concern that you insist on reading and responding. What is the point of you doing that? Don't answer, because I couldn't care less.

best
BB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom