Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Barry

Re: I win

The point is he won't give in until we all agree with him. I mean, how dare we not share his views? So as punishment we get this regurgitated shit day after day.

I don't care if you agree with my views. I don't ask you to read my comments and you have the option to Ignore them. The fact you continue to torment yourselves is indicative of your mental problems. It has nothing to do with me. Stop trolling me, as it won't work.

best
BB

I don't care if you agree with my views. I don't ask you to read my comments and you have the option to Ignore them. The fact you continue to torment yourselves is indicative of your mental problems. It has nothing to do with me. Stop trolling me, as it won't work.

best
BB

You're the biggest bell end on the whole of the Internet.

I don't agree with him and am not prepared to buckle. Morrissey is vegetarian, not vegan, and has never claimed to be the latter. Search out the latest interview with Peta2, it's unambiguous. BB thinks that vegetarianism is just a trendy life choice with no benefit to animals anywhere just because veggies do not shun dairy? Well, I beg to differ. Even if people are just more conscientious about how animals are treated during their life and it results in slow change, it has to be better than sitting on your arse, being a poor man's Charlie Brooker hosting his own personal never ending episode of "Moz-Swipe"....but without the humour, or intelligence...or anyone having any reaction to it than mild irritation.

Eating dairy is WORSE than eating meat. You are entitled to your 'animal welfare' views but I am an abolitionist. PETA also claim to be yet let Morrissey's 'celebrity' status stun them into ignoring his egregious cheese-etarianism. Fcuk Morrissey. Fcuk PETA. And fcuk fake vegetarians aka cheesetarians.

best
BB

Eating dairy is WORSE than eating meat. You are entitled to your 'animal welfare' views but I am an abolitionist. PETA also claim to be yet let Morrissey's 'celebrity' status stun them into ignoring his egregious cheese-etarianism. Fcuk Morrissey. Fcuk PETA. And fcuk fake vegetarians aka cheesetarians.

best
BB

Haha, I hope your anger gives you indigestion. You're a cracking advert for animal cruelty.

Re: Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Ba

the point seems to be that he has absolute credibility and morrissey doesnt when none of us do. we are all compromised by ignorance and existence. i think the secondary agenda is to attack morrissey and put himself in his place as savior of the fans when no one asked and hes been asked to please stop shouting the same thing over and over. the point is not to convince anyone or to advance animal safety but to rather to garner attention. i mean how ungracious can you be when you walk around trying to impress people through shame. im much more impressed by sincerity myself as its so so rare. much more rare than intelligence which i prize less than the bravery of being honest and gracious. its all about him and his ego i think which i care little about. i used to be somewhat like this and went through a very trying time in order to change this about myself. i hated the way i constantly made people feel bad about themselves and it broke my heart and left me alone to the point where i really needed to change. watching this behavior it feels familiar. that said i think morrisseys struggles and learns, admitted by the man himself, more so than anyone is willing to acknowledge

Morrissey claims to have absolute credibility such that he can label others as guilty of 'murder' whilst he condones the rape of female dairy calves and the murder of their male offspring. I'm not interested in Morrissey's cult fans and have no wish to save them, other than to present the facts that underpin their tin-pot cult leader. If they decide to remain delusional like Morrissey, that's their free choice. I'm not SHOUTING, but you have no other response other than to insist I'm an emotionalist rather than a stone cold rationalist using Morrissey's cheesy behaviour to conclude the case against him. You have offered no case for the defence.

"i mean how ungracious can you be when you walk around trying to impress people through shame. im much more impressed by sincerity myself"

Morrissey has built the entire failed edifice of his c-list career on shaming people over eating meat and is utterly insincere since he has continued to eat animal cruelty products the entire time he has been egotistically lecturing others. When Morrissey shuts the f*** up with his absurd lecturing to others about eating meat whilst he eats cheese, then I'll re-assess. The tragedy is this charlatan has wasted 3 decades singing a song that only condemns him to ignominy. His only desire is to make people feel as bad about themselves as he clearly feels about himself as he nibbles cheese alone in his 5 star bunkers around the world. If he wasn't rich and famous and surrounded by sychophants he'd have to confront his delusionality. Whilst this website remains a relative beacon of free speech I will continue to lambast, parody and debunk his absurd 'animal rights' posturing. I trust this reply is helpful to you.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, I hope your anger gives you indigestion. You're a cracking advert for animal cruelty.

Seeing the reality of Morrissey's cheese-etarianist propaganda doesn't make me angry, it makes me smile. He exists in a bubble of unreality and his fans collude to keep his delusions intact. Or, like you, it's all irrelevant to them and their only there for the beer. He deserves people like you in his 'fan base'.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

You're the biggest bell end on the whole of the Internet.

Thanks. Coming from you that's a compliment. Keep on topic or f*** off.

best
BB

Re: Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions&q

Morrissey claims to have absolute credibility such that he can label others as guilty of 'murder' whilst he condones the rape of female dairy calves and the murder of their male offspring. I'm not interested in Morrissey's cult fans and have no wish to save them, other than to present the facts that underpin their tin-pot cult leader. If they decide to remain delusional like Morrissey, that's their free choice. I'm not SHOUTING, but you have no other response other than to insist I'm an emotionalist rather than a stone cold rationalist using Morrissey's cheesy behaviour to conclude the case against him. You have offered no case for the defence.

"i mean how ungracious can you be when you walk around trying to impress people through shame. im much more impressed by sincerity myself"

Morrissey has built the entire failed edifice of his c-list career on shaming people over eating meat and is utterly insincere since he has continued to eat animal cruelty products the entire time he has been egotistically lecturing others. When Morrissey shuts the f*** up with his absurd lecturing to others about eating meat whilst he eats cheese, then I'll re-assess. The tragedy is this charlatan has wasted 3 decades singing a song that only condemns him to ignominy. His only desire is to make people feel as bad about themselves as he clearly feels about himself as he nibbles cheese alone in his 5 star bunkers around the world. If he wasn't rich and famous and surrounded by sychophants he'd have to confront his delusionality. Whilst this website remains a relative beacon of free speech I will continue to lambast, parody and debunk his absurd 'animal rights' posturing. I trust this reply is helpful to you.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Seeing the reality of Morrissey's cheese-etarianist propaganda doesn't make me angry, it makes me smile. He exists in a bubble of unreality and his fans collude to keep his delusions intact. Or, like you, it's all irrelevant to them and their only there for the beer. He deserves people like you in his 'fan base'.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. Coming from you that's a compliment. Keep on topic or f*** off.

best
BB

Cheese is none of your business.

Why don't we all simply ignore his posts and do not respond. That way we steal his opportunity to spout his shit. He has taken over this site and we have let him get away with it by responding to his posts. If we don't respond he will soon get fed up. If he continues to post and no one replies it will become Brummie Solo and I am sure thats not the Mods want?

Re: Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Ba

Why don't we all simply ignore his posts and do not respond. That way we steal his opportunity to spout his shit. He has taken over this site and we have let him get away with it by responding to his posts. If we don't respond he will soon get fed up. If he continues to post and no one replies it will become Brummie Solo and I am sure thats not the Mods want?

Yes, why don't you do that, Surface? I've suggested it to you, Charlie and the rest of the usual suspect for quite some time. I have absolutely no interest in your silly analyses. If you actually check the threads you will find that most of the responses I give are in relations to gratuitous trolling and feeble attempts at censorship from you and others of your ilk. If the 'mods' choose to censor my views, that's their problem. Not mine. Do you think I'd care? Absolutely nobody is required to read a single word I write. I find it amusing that you claim my mostly on-topic ruminations are an attempt to control the site when an unmedicated schizophrenic routinely invades threads with utterly ludicrous waffling about birds, Tarot cards and her Annie Wilkes fantasies.

best
BB

You again? *rollseyes*. You have not provided an audit trail for your accusations again Johnny Marr. It's not equivalent because Johnny Marr doesn't lecture others about 'meat is murder' whilst slyly being a Cheese-etarian. This isn't a thread or a website about Johnny Marr. You are clearly pissed off at being shown to be a troll, once again. That's your problem. Not mine.

There is a word for a person who vehemently perpetuates a set of philosophies or standards, but then bends those beliefs when it suits him, and that word is MORRISSEY

best
BB

I'm not pissed off in any way; you, on the other hand always respond with agitated all caps or bold font; yet, you conveniently avoid providing a substantial response when someone counters with a reasonable point. I asked you a legitimate question; I didn't attack you on a personal level, didn't use foul language or vile names, I simply challenged an argument that you voice on this site constantly. Your complaint against Morrissey is that his lifestyle is inconsistent with what he preaches to his audience, and you claim to do this because you feel compelled to expose animal advocacy fraud. So again I ask, how can you give Marr a pass for wearing leather while claiming to be vegan? (The article was posted on this site, and you brought up Johnny Marr, so it is relevant to this thread). Also, I asked you a few days ago if your own lifestyle is 100% beyond reproach. Do you only stay at vegan hotels, only eat at vegan restaurants, do you refuse to attend family events where meat is being served? You refused to answer this as well. This is a forum, which means that it is a platform for open discussion, but you can't seem to respond in a respectful, considerate manner. You just want to be the loudest voice here.

lynnda

What is the point of that oxygen that you steal every day? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Charlie I suggest you do as he advises and put him on ignore. You have to understand that Brummie is obsessed, obsessed with Morrissey and he will literally go on and on and on, the man can't help himself. He might claim to dislike Morrissey, denigrate his every move, slag him off etc, but the one thing he can't do is let him go. Everything Moz says, every move he makes, every concert he plays there will be Brummie to consume and dissect it. What a devotee!

Think about this, the guy actually can write and is quite witty, I'm sure he has a novel in him, but what does he do instead? He devotes the time and energy of that novel into writing posts about Morrissey. Over 2800 of them now, most at least around 50 words long. That is around 140,000 words all about the Moz! In other words a novel. But instead of a novel he gives it to one man. What does that tell you?

He likes to dress it up as something nobler, but it is a straight out fixation. You don't devote the number of hours on a fan forum that he has, particularly when you fairly vocal about your diastase for the artist on whom the forum is based because you are not fixated with said artist. The dude can't help himself, he will keep coming back to Morrissey again and again and again. It's all he knows. Yeah he keeps threatening to go away and in fact has disappeared the odd time, but like acrack addict trying to lay off the pipe he can't help himself. He needs to be talking about Morrissey. And often.

As I said in another thread Morrissey lives rent free in Brummie's head. I currently count his posts at 2889 (although soon to ramp up as he feeds his addiction) so I count that as Morrissey-2889, Brummie-0. Brummie will never win because:

A) Morrissey doesn't give a shit about what goes on in Brummie's life, yet Brummie devotes countless hours and tens of thousands of words to discussing Morrissey.

And

B) Not one of Brummie's rants or tireless efforts is really gonna 'enlighten' many of Morrissey's other fans. They will make up their own minds.

So why does he come here then?

As I've said he's obsessed and he can't help himself, so you're gonna have to learn to love with him, put him on ignore and if anything feel sympathy for him. God knows it must be horrible to devote that amount of time to someone you so actively dislike.

Charlie I suggest you do as he advises and put him on ignore. You have to understand that Brummie is obsessed, obsessed with Morrissey and he will literally go on and on and on, the man can't help himself. He might claim to dislike Morrissey, denigrate his every move, slag him off etc, but the one thing he can't do is let him go. Everything Moz says, every move he makes, every concert he plays there will be Brummie to consume and dissect it. What a devotee!

Think about this, the guy actually can write and is quite witty, I'm sure he has a novel in him, but what does he do instead? He devotes the time and energy of that novel into writing posts about Morrissey. Over 2800 of them now, most at least around 50 words long. That is around 140,000 words all about the Moz! In other words a novel. But instead of a novel he gives it to one man. What does that tell you?

He likes to dress it up as something nobler, but it is a straight out fixation. You don't devote the number of hours on a fan forum that he has, particularly when you fairly vocal about your diastase for the artist on whom the forum is based because you are not fixated with said artist. The dude can't help himself, he will keep coming back to Morrissey again and again and again. It's all he knows. Yeah he keeps threatening to go away and in fact has disappeared the odd time, but like acrack addict trying to lay off the pipe he can't help himself. He needs to be talking about Morrissey. And often.

As I said in another thread Morrissey lives rent free in Brummie's head. I currently count his posts at 2889 (although soon to ramp up as he feeds his addiction) so I count that as Morrissey-2889, Brummie-0. Brummie will never win because:

A) Morrissey doesn't give a shit about what goes on in Brummie's life, yet Brummie devotes countless hours and tens of thousands of words to discussing Morrissey.

And

B) Not one of Brummie's rants or tireless efforts is really gonna 'enlighten' many of Morrissey's other fans. They will make up their own minds.

As I've said he's obsessed and he can't help himself, so you're gonna have to learn to love with him, put him on ignore and if anything feel sympathy for him. God knows it must be horrible to devote that amount of time to someone you so actively dislike.

If I may !

Brummie is dedicated to expose Steven as a crank ( what's the problem, take it or leave it )

"Best"

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Very good Bhops, my favourite bits were Morrissey 2889-0 Brummie and living rent free in his head. I ignore him most days but sometimes it's fun just to stick one up him if you've got half an hour to burn.

Very good Bhops, my favourite bits were Morrissey 2889-0 Brummie and living rent free in his head. I ignore him most days but sometimes it's fun just to stick one up him if you've got half an hour to burn.

And when compared to the countless hours that Brummie has spent here indulging in his Morrissey addiction/obsession/fixation, what is half an hour? Nothing! :thumb:

I'm not pissed off in any way; you, on the other hand always respond with agitated all caps or bold font; yet, you conveniently avoid providing a substantial response when someone counters with a reasonable point. I asked you a legitimate question; I didn't attack you on a personal level, didn't use foul language or vile names, I simply challenged an argument that you voice on this site constantly. Your complaint against Morrissey is that his lifestyle is inconsistent with what he preaches to his audience, and you claim to do this because you feel compelled to expose animal advocacy fraud. So again I ask, how can you give Marr a pass for wearing leather while claiming to be vegan? (The article was posted on this site, and you brought up Johnny Marr, so it is relevant to this thread). Also, I asked you a few days ago if your own lifestyle is 100% beyond reproach. Do you only stay at vegan hotels, only eat at vegan restaurants, do you refuse to attend family events where meat is being served? You refused to answer this as well. This is a forum, which means that it is a platform for open discussion, but you can't seem to respond in a respectful, considerate manner. You just want to be the loudest voice here.

lynnda

If Johnny Marr wears leather he is a hypocrite. I've already answered ALL of the questions you've asked and see no reason to repeat my answers to an obsessive troll called 'lyndda'. You have a history of ending your rants with abusive ad hominen attacks.

You seem to think that only a vegan has any validity in debunking Morrissey's lifestyle but it's exactly the opposite. EVER carnivore who has been lambasted by him by enduring his 'Meat Is Murder' schtick has the right to debunk his nonsense by pointing out his cheese-etarian lifestyle. I hope that bold text is helpful to your understanding.

As for 'respectful, considerate manner', anyone who's followed your stalking of me will know you periodically explode into ad hominem attack when your trolling is frustration by logic. No doubt you will consider my refusal to accept your imagined authority to interrogate me as another affront and go beserk. It will be amusing to read. This is a platform for open discussion but you are so lazy and conceited that you cannot even be bothered to register on the site, yet periodically have a tantrum and expect to be treated seriously. I am under no obligation to respond in depth to anonymous troll stalkers called 'lynnda' who endlessly try to divert the discussion from Morrissey to their own ends. This isn't a discussion about Johnny Marr or BrummieBoy. If you wish to begin such a discussion you are free to set up a new thread in the Off Topic or Other Music areas, just don't expect me to care one iota. If you think you are on topic with this thread then you need to understand you will only be discussing your tangential concerns with trolls like yourself.

The reason you think my voice is the loudest here is because of the cognitive dissonance in your head. Instead of addressing the issue of Morrissey's hypocrisy you want to discuss Johnny Marr and BrummieBoy. But that's not what this thread is about. You may not like that but that's your problem, not mine.

best
BB

And

Charlie, I suggest you do as he advises and put BrummieBoy on ignore. You have to understand that bhops is obsessed, obsessed with BrummieBoy and he will literally go on and on and on, the man can't help himself. He might claim to dislike BrummieBoy, denigrate his every move, slag him off etc, but the one thing he can't do is let him go. Everything BrummieBoy says, every move he makes, every comment he makes there will be bhops to consume and dissect it. What a devotee!

Think about this, this BrummieBoy guy actually can write and is quite witty, He has numerous novels in him, but what does he do as well ? He devotes a tenth ofthe time and energy of a serious novel into writing posts about Morrissey. Over 2800 of them now, most at least around 50 words long. That is around 140,000 words, but not all about the Moz! In other words a post-modern pastiche of online forums, which he wouldn't even bother to publish as he only does it as a restful interlude between bouts of serious writing. What does that tell you?

He doesn't need to dress it up as something nobler, but it is a straight out metamodern ironic debunking of fame and fan-dom . You don't devote the number of hours on a fan forum that he has, particularly when you fairly vocal about your diastase for the hypocrisies of the artist on whom the forum is based because you are fixated with said artist. The dude can't help himself, he will keep coming back to mock and debunk Morrissey again and again and again. It's all he knows other than crosswords and Sudoku and writing aforementioned serious novels. Yeah he keeps threatening to go away and in fact has pretended to have disappeared the odd time, but like a crack addict trying to lay off the pipe he can't help himself LOLing at Morrissey . He needs to be writing about Morrissey whilst watching Pointless or 24 hour rolling news. And often, because Morrissey is the gift that keeps on giving. What's not to like?

As he said in another thread Morrissey doesn't live rent free in Brummie's head, there's an 'off' switch, as there is for numerous other casualties of the fame construct. I currently count his posts at 2889 (although soon to ramp up as he feeds his amusement) so I count that as Morrissey-0 Brummie-2889. Morrissey will never win because:

A) BrummieBoy doesn't give a shit about what goes on in Morrissey's life, and Brummie only devotes countless hours and tens of thousands of words to discussing Morrissey as and when it amuses him to do so.

And

B) Not one of Brummie's rants or tireless efforts is really gonna 'enlighten' many of Morrissey's other deluded cult fans. They will make up their own minds only if and when they see they are hostages of a cult.

As I've said he's obsessed and he can't help himself as he has so much fun, so you're gonna have to learn to love with him, put him on ignore and if anything feel sympathy for him and pretend you are not scared of his fearsome intellect. God knows it must be horrible to devote that amount of time to someone you so actively dislike, so why do you do it bhops?

best
pp. BB

- - - Updated - - -

And when compared to the countless hours that Brummie has spent here indulging in his Morrissey addiction/obsession/fixation, what is half an hour? Nothing! :thumb:

But think of all those hours when you're trying to stop thinking about BrummieBoy but can't escape your addiction/obsession/fixation with him. You really should just put him on Ignore...... :thumb:

best
BB

If I may !

Brummie is dedicated to expose Steven as a crank ( what's the problem, take it or leave it )

"Best"

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Hi Benny

I'm dedicated to having the maximum amount of LOLs possible as and when I get bored of crosswords or managing my investments. Morrissey is the gift that keeps on giving. Debunking a crank and his cult fans provides me with endless belly laughs. As you say, they can take it or leave it. It seems they just can't let go and put me on Ignore. Which, of course, is just more LOLs! I enjoy your contribution to this forum and hope you will continue to provide regular pin-pricks to Morrissey's ever-ballooning ego.

best
BB

With all due respect Charlie, which days were those?

You seem to think that only a vegan has any validity in debunking Morrissey's lifestyle but it's exactly the opposite. EVERY carnivore who has been lambasted by him by enduring his 'Meat Is Murder' schtick has the right to debunk his nonsense by pointing out his cheese-etarian lifestyle. I hope that bold text is helpful to your understanding.

^ This!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom