Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Barry

Re: I win

Are you ok BB?

I think the cracks are beginning to show.

I detect that all is not well. Little typos are creeping into your increasingly hysterical posts, most unlike you.

I do my best to ignore you and the other trolls on here but you're a bit like a car crash, I can't help but look on in horror. I'm genuinely concerned that you're having some sort of breakdown. Look after yourself mate.

All typos are due to The Secretary. Please keep up. Thanks for your genuine concern but I'd direct it at yourself and your inability to stick to your pledge to 'do my best to ignore you and the other trolls on here'. Either you're weak-willed or having another episode.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

I like how you've just ignored my reply and deflected with some other rubbish in order to avoid answering it. Way to go champ.

I am under no obligation to reply to your routine trolling. If I choose to do so it's because it amuses me. You ask no questions worth answering. You are a troll who cannot relinquish your fixations with me. That's kind of sad. But amusing. Thanks for playing!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

they are both actually bat crazy.

I assume you meant to type 'bat shit crazy' but lack the attentional skills to focus for even a sentence?

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Has he answered a straight question with a straight answer since he's been on here?

It's pretty funny that instead of putting his freedom to good use he's wasting his twilight years posting shit all day on here. Another 0 for Brummie the Bottler.

Please specify what would be a 'good use' of my twilight years. Sunning myself on the Costal del Sol whilst playing golf? You seem to spend as much time on here as I do as you troll and obsess over my comments. Haven't you noticed?

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

I was talking to CG, not you c***lips.

I don't care who you were talking to, I was referring to your typed comment. I don't have a vagina so I assume your 'c***lips' insult is directed at CG as well? Not that I care.

best
BB

I'm less bat crazy, he's playing you guys. He's trying to do a social experiment by droning on about veganism using Moz as bait to create a consistent base of discourse so as to rise above his own drone in a different meditation in order to profit financially. He's a manipulative piece of shit making vegetarians look like assholes. He could give a shit about animals, his annuities are being compromised. Commence him playing dumb about it in 5, 4, 3, 2...

- - - Updated - - -

And this person is just stupid.

A classic example of your 'debating style'. One impenetrable remark about all sorts of cryptic insights you claim to have about me, followed by a brief insult to another poster. It is a 'social experiment' of sorts, but mostly it is just for lulz. For so long as you cannot control your impulses and put me on ignore: Thanks for playing!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus, let him fight his own battles. He's come on here with an agenda, let him stand by it. If he's got anything about him, which he hasn't, he won't need you hanging off his shirt tails.

*I don't look to Morrissey for approval before I say something.

Yet more misogyny. You assume that the only reason RB is concerned by your gratuitous misogyny is because she supports some, but not all, of my analyses? Not because she's a woman? Makes total sense.

best
BB

So let's get this straight, 54 years old, done well enough in life to live comfortably on a private income, the world is your oyster yet you spend hours on the computer composing and posting angry missives on the internet.................................you remind me of someone :lbf:

I've just spent 10 days in Amsterdam when I didn't comment on this site. Van Gogh. European museums, as it were. I sometimes spend minutes on here, sometimes hours whilst also doing other things as I've already explained.

You continue to troll me rather than put me on Ignore. Not that I care as your asinine protests about my right to free speech amuse me. As for 'angry' that's an assumption. Trust me, sometimes I'm laughing so hard when reading Morrissey's latest edicts that I have to take a break so I can breathe.

best
BB

Re: Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Ba

Hey "Best BB,"

Do you really think every time crazy maisey aimsie BB lemon delight crowns out she aims to win? Lol. No. Often she takes it and loses like the good little set she's been witness to forever. Have fun reading the Nasdaq, sweet cheeks. :rofl:

I've no idea what you're trying to communicate. This isn't unusual. Thank you for wishing me continued success with my investment strategies. I wish you continued success in your property management career.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

not many in the established music biz.

"m less bat crazy, he's playing you guys. He's trying to do a social experiment by droning on about veganism using Moz as bait to create a consistent base of discourse so as to rise above his own drone in a different meditation in order to profit financially. He's a manipulative piece of shit making vegetarians look like assholes. He could give a shit about animals, his annuities are being compromised. Commence him playing dumb about it in 5, 4, 3, 2..."

i dont know about social experiment but i believe this to be essentially true. this is not a real discussion and this person i believe is insincere not just in there approach but also in there attempt and approach at honest debate. clearly they can do this well and has the discipline, which is the real trick to it, but its exhausting if youre not playing or competing.

I look forward to further comments from you. I will collate them in a file until the day when somebody cracks the code and they can be read.

best
BB

This is in very poor taste and wholly unnecessary. Do you honestly think Moz would condone such misogynistic vulgarity being used to silence a vocal, opinionated fan? I don't. Truly disappointed.

You don't?? Really? You've been scrreeching at the top of your lungs for nearly two years now about how Morrissey is a misogynist (along with being a hypocrite, coward, etc., etc.) Talk about needing a reality check. Ha!

Truly amused.

Re: Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Ba

I've no idea what you're trying to communicate. This isn't unusual.
best
BB

Sometimes when I am reading CG's posts I wish that they came with English subtitles. Maybe they would help me understand better what it is she is trying to communicate.

Without them it ends up being: Something...something...expletive...something...something...ad hominem attack...something...something...misogynistic comment. Still a good read :)

I have to agree with CG on one thing: I seriously doubt that BB is a vegan (or even a vegetarian). It's all a wind-up (and a particularly persistent one at that).

Every once in a while, though, he breaks character and has something interesting to say.

'Tis true enough Joe - these are nasty times.

Here's to Spring, and music, and better days. :)

Ah, yes! The sincerity/authenticity debate. The one that Morrissey has trolled for 3 decades plus! Your belief or doubt in my dietary principles is irrelevant. As I stated to RB, any carnivore is entitled to mock and ridicule Cheese-etarians like Morrissey and CG. Eating cheese whilst denouncing eating veal meat is the biggest wind-up imaginable. Morrissey has been winding his fans up for 30 odd years. He is certainly persistent!

Again, I'm pleased that you sometimes find something of interest in my comments. However, that does not mean you are any authority on my comment history. As for 'breaking character', well, that would be an interesting discussion in relation to "Morrissey" as many who knew him prior to his brief dalliance with a strictly localised fame will relate. I've never claimed I was anyone other than I claimed not to be. Honestly, it sometimes seems like nobody other than Morrissey was taking notes at those early Buzzcocks shows when Howard Devoto was mapping out the template for post-modern *authenticity*.

You've alluded to some involvement in the collapsing music business, here's a delightful check-list for 'stardom' which arrived in my in-tray this morning from Bob Lefsetz. I'm sorry if this collapses CG & Charlies FBE that I do nothing but think about Morrissey all day, but it's a very useful list to use when assessing Morrissey's current and future predicaments. He based his entire entreprenurial exercise upon an assured legacy of 'stardom' but the industrial mechanics of the culture industry mean that's no longer possible. So, in his forlorn terms, he's wasted his life. Hence his recent clinging to the straws of Bracewell.

best
BB

*Stardom*

http://lefsetz.com/wordpress/index.php/archives/2015/02/18/stardom/

You don't?? Really? You've been scrreeching at the top of your lungs for nearly two years now about how Morrissey is a misogynist (along with being a hypocrite, coward, etc., etc.) Talk about needing a reality check. Ha!

Truly amused.

Morrissey IS misogynist on many occasions. He suffers from body dysmporphia and projects this onto women by body-shaming obesity. I think RB has provided a masterclass in exposition to prove this. As a 'fan', it's no surprise that you would recoil from such an expert debunking of your hero, but that's your problem, not RB's. It's hard to imagine Morrissey being sexually involved with an obese woman, which makes CGs bizarre erotic fantasies about him all the more disturbing.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes when I am reading CG's posts I wish that they came with English subtitles. Maybe they would help me understand better what it is she is trying to communicate.

Without them it ends up being: Something...something...expletive...something...something...ad hominem attack...something...something...misogynistic comment. Still a good read :)

You should not be surprised if she now turns her incoherent rage and equally baffling prose upon you.

best
BB

You should not be surprised if she now turns her incoherent rage and equally baffling prose upon you.

best
BB

I can't wait to see what I will be called...actually she has believed in the past, and maybe still does, that I am more than one person here, and my "true colors" will be exposed at any minute. I am not Cyndi Lauper or any other person other than myself. Some of my favorite responses you make to her begin with the phrase "Oh, dear...". I crack a smile.

Poke the bear and I am sure you will get there ;)

6 of the last 11 posts have been him. Won't be long. Morrissey is giving him a battering.

Disappointingly I misread his current total. I can't be on here much longer so I'm going to miss the big knock-out 3000th blow. I'm sure Brummie will still claim victory.

Last edited:

she does like the word hominem and her posts read as written by cindy lauper while wearing a floppy hat.
then you have charlie, who not surprisingly is the only one who can follow her 'logic,'

Morrissey IS misogynist on many occasions. He suffers from body dysmporphia and projects this onto women by body-shaming obesity. I think RB has provided a masterclass in exposition to prove this. As a 'fan', it's no surprise that you would recoil from such an expert debunking of your hero, but that's your problem, not RB's. It's hard to imagine Morrissey being sexually involved with an obese woman, which makes CGs bizarre erotic fantasies about him all the more disturbing.

Expert debunking? Please, Brummie. RB has her head up her ass (as well as yours) and the only reason you support her posts is because she's one of the few idiots around her cheering you on. As for the Body Dysmorphic Disorder comment...lame. In fact, pretty weak. Look, I dont have a problem with someone debunking my "hero". I have a problem with assholes, like the two of you, who pinch your noses at others, but never fully realize that it's you who stink the most.

she does like the word hominem and her posts read as written by cindy lauper while wearing a floppy hat.
then you have charlie, who not surprisingly is the only one who can follow her 'logic,'

That's funny. I know. I remember Charlie responding to something CG wrote as if he completely understood the content of her post. They are normally filled with so many oblique references to things I know absolutely nothing about or aren't even certain if they exist in the real world to understand them. I think if I were to drop acid it might help. ;)

Not that CG needs anyone's help but I don't like the wolf like mentality of a gang of posters having a go at her, it seems a bit bullyish.

She seems pretty smart to me, smart isn't always mundane and easy to comprehend though.

Not that CG needs anyone's help but I don't like the wolf like mentality of a gang of posters having a go at her, it seems a bit bullyish.

She seems pretty smart to me, smart isn't always mundane and easy to comprehend though.

Agreed. You just seem to be able to understand her better than many of us. You must get her references more than myself. And it IS impolite to gang up on anyone...accept it appears BB as there is definitely a gang mentality when it comes to going at him. Just sayin'.

Can nothing be done,to rid our utopian society from this cheese hating menace ????????????

Agreed. You just seem to be able to understand her better than many of us. You must get her references more than myself. And it IS impolite to gang up on anyone...accept it appears BB as there is definitely a gang mentality when it comes to going at him. Just sayin'.

I guess we could just leave him to post his drivel on every thread and rename it Bottler-Solo. Despite his delusions, most of us want to read something other than him slating Morrissey all day.

To use an analogy, I can't stand Liverpool Football Club. What reaction do you think I'd get on one of their forums if I spent all day slagging them off? I think Bottler gets off pretty lightly on here. We're a civilized bunch really.

Mr cheswick !!!!,i have bonded with you even more now !!!!!
I hate liverpool f.c so much i get more pleasure watching "them" lose than watching everton win !!!!
To all non football fans...please accept my sincere apologies,but that post by charlie was just too good to miss !!!
Keith.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom