Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Barry

Re: Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Ba

Mr cheswick !!!!,i have bonded with you even more now !!!!!
I hate liverpool f.c so much i get more pleasure watching "them" lose than watching everton win !!!!
To all non football fans...please accept my sincere apologies,but that post by charlie was just too good to miss !!!
Keith.

Haha Keith. It's worse on here because all of their fans that have come out have been completely reasonable people, you'd feel bad having a go. It must be a nightmare being so close to them.

Re: Article: "Morrissey: Why I Think He Should Be Applauded For His Animal Rights Convictions" by Ba

I guess we could just leave him to post his drivel on every thread and rename it Bottler-Solo. Despite his delusions, most of us want to read something other than him slating Morrissey all day.

To use an analogy, I can't stand Liverpool Football Club. What reaction do you think I'd get on one of their forums if I spent all day slagging them off? I think Bottler gets off pretty lightly on here. We're a civilized bunch really.

It's funny because at least 75% of his posts are just him defending attacks he receives for posting his thoughts. And even though he practically begs people to put him on Ignore they never seem to, and can't help taking a swipe at him on a regular basis, which amuses me to no end.

Does the constant cheese = bleed thing get a little overdone?...Yes...but without his posts there would be less for me to read whilst I eat my lunch! I just find it all to be entertaining rather than annoying. Come on now......2909 to 0... is a direct shot at him, but still funny, and he handles it all with great humor.

I also am just a few years younger than him, work in the securities industry, and play Sudoku quite regularly, so we have much in common. He is not everyone's cup of Earl Gray I guess you could say. (rhymes :D)

Not that CG needs anyone's help but I don't like the wolf like mentality of a gang of posters having a go at her, it seems a bit bullyish.

She seems pretty smart to me, smart isn't always mundane and easy to comprehend though.

says the rocket scientist that lives to promote the anti brummie crusade.

It's funny because at least 75% of his posts are just him defending attacks he receives for posting his thoughts. And even though he practically begs people to put him on Ignore they never seem to, and can't help taking a swipe at him on a regular basis, which amuses me to no end.

Does the constant cheese = bleed thing get a little overdone?...Yes...but without his posts there would be less for me to read whilst I eat my lunch! I just find it all to be entertaining rather than annoying. Come on now......2909 to 0... is a direct shot at him, but still funny, and he handles it all with great humor.

I also am just a few years younger than him, work in the securities industry, and play Sudoku quite regularly, so we have much in common. He is not everyone's cup of Earl Gray I guess you could say. (rhymes :D)

3000-0 is funny, not my work unfortunately. When CG was getting flustered people went for her, this after she's openly talked about her mental issues. Even if it seems a bit fierce on here you've got to have boundaries haven't you?

I've ribbed Bottler about his issues too, but that's with the caveat that he should go find something that's positive in his life rather than this. He should. He's got cash and no work to go to, what the f*** is he doing sat on here? It's his life to waste I guess.

That's funny. I know. I remember Charlie responding to something CG wrote as if he completely understood the content of her post. They are normally filled with so many oblique references to things I know absolutely nothing about or aren't even certain if they exist in the real world to understand them. I think if I were to drop acid it might help. ;)

now he seems to have done a u turn and claims that she is only humoring her due to her being persecuted here. the fact that he is the great sultan of the anti brummie boy crusade does not seem to compute in his rather unusual thinking.

3000-0 is funny, not my work unfortunately. When CG was getting flustered people went for her, this after she's openly talked about her mental issues. Even if it seems a bit fierce on here you've got to have boundaries haven't you?

I've ribbed Bottler about his issues too, but that's with the caveat that he should go find something that's positive in his life rather than this. He should. He's got cash and no work to go to, what the f*** is he doing sat on here? It's his life to waste I guess.

i dont think cg is mental she is just a new ager, for those who know the difference. nobody forced her to post or say anything she just went off on a tangent, as she is wont to do.

I think if CG didn't come out swinging herself sometimes, I would feel worse for her. But she gives as good as she gets in my opinion.

And this is it in a nutshell...the fact that he has money, no work, and a comfortable lifestyle allows him the time to indulge his pleasures. This site being one of them...much to the dismay of some.

He has several times responded to the idea that he is "wasting time". To me playing video games is a complete waste of time, but some people love it and get something from it. Who am I to judge what a waste of time is? I think if you enjoy it and it doesn't hurt anyone, then good for you. I don't think people fully understand that he might simply enjoy getting a rise out of people, and responding to their less than successful attempts to "debunk" him. And quite honestly, I enjoy reading them.

Now, back to work on your website, I have an investor that might be very interested in making a rather substantial investment in it...oh, but first...where do you stand on cheese ;)

I just feel the need to chime in thirteen pages into this thread that my views on this matter are still the same from the last 10,000 times we discussed this issue.

Feel free to carry on by posting the same position you posted again and again on this thread and every other.

Or alternatively feel free to respond to my position with the same response you gave in previous threads (or even just on previous pages of this thread). I cannot guarantee I will repost the same response I gave you the last time, in hopes of getting the same response to my response to your response I got last time, but weather permitting I will consider giving it a go.

Re: I win

Expert debunking? Please, Brummie. RB has her head up her ass (as well as yours) and the only reason you support her posts is because she's one of the few idiots around her cheering you on. As for the Body Dysmorphic Disorder comment...lame. In fact, pretty weak. Look, I dont have a problem with someone debunking my "hero". I have a problem with assholes, like the two of you, who pinch your noses at others, but never fully realize that it's you who stink the most.

I support some of her viewpoints, not others. I note that you resort to insults rather than analysis. Morrissey has always had body dysmorphia issues. If you choose to conclude that noting his simultaneous obsession/revulsion with his image is 'lame' or 'pretty weak' without any further supporting argument, then that's hardly a rebuttal.You are entitled to your points of view and there is no requirement for everyone to agree with each other. Thank you for sharing your concerns.

best
BB

Agreed. You just seem to be able to understand her better than many of us. You must get her references more than myself. And it IS impolite to gang up on anyone...accept it appears BB as there is definitely a gang mentality when it comes to going at him. Just sayin'.

No, it's the usual GroupThink one expects to see when the fundamentals of a cult are challenged. Their distress and rudeness is simply a sign that they are fighting to retain their investment in the cult ideology. Whenever I get this GroupThink reaction I know I've pushed one of the cult's core buttons.

best
BB

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink

I guess we could just leave him to post his drivel on every thread and rename it Bottler-Solo. Despite his delusions, most of us want to read something other than him slating Morrissey all day.

To use an analogy, I can't stand Liverpool Football Club. What reaction do you think I'd get on one of their forums if I spent all day slagging them off? I think Bottler gets off pretty lightly on here. We're a civilized bunch really.

Nobody is requiring or requesting you read my comments. You choose to do so. You have the option to put me on Ignore. It's your problem if you choose to continue to bang your head against this brick wall. I couldn't care less whether you read my comments or not. When you write "we're a civilised bunch really" you merely confirm your delusionality. You are not a spokesperson for any 'bunch' on this website.

best
BB

It also amuses me whilst confirming that the GroupThink of The Cult Of Morrissey is a reliable explanatory framework for understanding this obsession with me. It's perfectly possible to use this site without encountering me, so if people choose to stalk me then complain, I am at a loss as to how I can help them.

This is a thread about Morrissey's supposed animal rights credibility. The issue of his Cheese-etarianism is central to my argument that he has no status or credibility in this area.

Commenting on Morrissey is a pleasant distraction from other activities which keep me at a consumer screen for long hours. It's a light relief, no more significant than pausing to have a cup of tea. Assam tea. Seriously. If anyone thinks it's more than that, it says more about their fixations than mine.

best
BB

CG is not necessarily a reliable witness to her mental health. She attacks others so it's rather unlikely that others will ignore that when responding to her.

You are not in a position to define a 'positive' use of my time. Only I am. I have cash and I have lots of work to do but I am also sovereign over my time so can choose when I focus on activities which reward or amuse me. Yes, it's my life and no, you're not in any position to judge whether or not I'm wasting it. There was a song once that mused on this phenomenon of interfering nosey-paker curtain-twitching busy-bodies. The lyrics went like this:

"So: the choices I have made
May seem strange to you
But who asked you, anyway ?
It's my life to wreck
My own way"

180!

Of course, I'm not necessarily wrecking my life by finding time to mock Morrissey and his cult, just as I'm not wrecking my life by watching 'Pointless' or the rugby. I'm actually having a wonderful time. If that doesn't fit in with the assumed storyline conjured up by the various inept trolls and stalkers who monitor my comments on this site, that's just another reason to LOL!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

I think if CG didn't come out swinging herself sometimes, I would feel worse for her. But she gives as good as she gets in my opinion.

And this is it in a nutshell...the fact that he has money, no work, and a comfortable lifestyle allows him the time to indulge his pleasures. This site being one of them...much to the dismay of some.

He has several times responded to the idea that he is "wasting time". To me playing video games is a complete waste of time, but some people love it and get something from it. Who am I to judge what a waste of time is? I think if you enjoy it and it doesn't hurt anyone, then good for you. I don't think people fully understand that he might simply enjoy getting a rise out of people, and responding to their less than successful attempts to "debunk" him. And quite honestly, I enjoy reading them.

Now, back to work on your website, I have an investor that might be very interested in making a rather substantial investment in it...oh, but first...where do you stand on cheese ;)

^THIS!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

I just feel the need to chime in thirteen pages into this thread that my views on this matter are still the same from the last 10,000 times we discussed this issue.

Feel free to carry on by posting the same position you posted again and again on this thread and every other.

Or alternatively feel free to respond to my position with the same response you gave in previous threads (or even just on previous pages of this thread). I cannot guarantee I will repost the same response I gave you the last time, in hopes of getting the same response to my response to your response I got last time, but weather permitting I will consider giving it a go.

This was an important and necessary intervention.
Thanks for sharing.

best
BB

i'm here only to inform you that morrisey was hiding cheese in his pocket last night. there is an evidence. :(

p.s. :(

I support some of her viewpoints, not others. I note that you resort to insults rather than analysis. Morrissey has always had body dysmorphia issues. If you choose to conclude that noting his simultaneous obsession/revulsion with his image is 'lame' or 'pretty weak' without any further supporting argument, then that's hardly a rebuttal.You are entitled to your points of view and there is no requirement for everyone to agree with each other. Thank you for sharing your concerns.

best
BB

:guitar:

I've just spent 10 days in Amsterdam when I didn't comment on this site. Van Gogh. European museums, as it were. I sometimes spend minutes on here, sometimes hours whilst also doing other things as I've already explained.

You continue to troll me rather than put me on Ignore. Not that I care as your asinine protests about my right to free speech amuse me. As for 'angry' that's an assumption. Trust me, sometimes I'm laughing so hard when reading Morrissey's latest edicts that I have to take a break so I can breathe.

best
BB

If you have to explain your position you're losing the argument. Me for the win!

Morrissey 2,964

Bhops 2nd.

Brummie...............................what can I say, keep going champ only a few more posts and you'll smash through the magic 3000. Add this to the fact that you've retired so early, you have practically decades ahead in which to indulge your obsession.

'There's a man you can't stand and he's stuck in your head.'

- - - Updated - - -

Put that guitar away young lady.

If you have to explain your position you're losing the argument. Me for the win!

Morrissey 2,964

Bhops 2nd.

Brummie...............................what can I say, keep going champ only a few more posts and you'll smash through the magic 3000. Add this to the fact that you've retired so early, you have practically decades ahead in which to indulge your obsession.

'There's a man you can't stand and he's stuck in your head.'

- - - Updated - - -

Put that guitar away young lady.

Yes, that's how online forums work. If you explain your position you're losing the argument? The rest of your comment seems to be some private numerological argument that may make sense to you but I doubt it does to anyone else. But please, don't bother to explain it. I couldn't care less. I also have no idea why you quote a line from a song about repressed homosexual desire in bold text to conclude your bizarre communication. Again, I have no need or desire for a further elucidation of what drives your troubled mind to type such ruminations.

best
BB

It must be terribly dispiriting to make it to 47 years old, and having educated yourself so poorly & possessing no unique ideas, be reduced to riding the coat tails of a stranger on the forum of a 1980s pop star. But 'You're Living Alone and You Like it', apparently. You use your alone time so well. How many books did you manage to read last year? Did you exceed the gigantic figure of 12 from the year before (three of which were about Morrissey)? Probably not, if this recent exchange between you and evennow is anything to go by:

evennow: "I guess you could say I'm illiterate...as in things literary make me ill ;) I much prefer movies..."
realitybites: "I am not big on literature either--99.9 percent of what I read is non-fiction*. I prefer film as well. Love documentaries. Knowledge is fuel for the brain which makes us better thinkers and writers. But that knowledge certainly does not need to come in the form of the written word. A great movie can open up all sorts of pathways to knowing."

There goes the notion of you being an 'intellectual' out the window.

*realitybites: "Update May 8, 2013: I am failing miserably at following through with my fiction reading goal. I have fallen back into my old, comfortable ways."

Congratulations on managing to read one fiction book in 2013. Although, we should really add Morrissey's 'Autobiography' to that list and say that you actually read two fiction books that year. But you also watched 'The 40 Year Virgin', 'Jack Reacher', 'The Amazing Spider-Man', and other similarly "great movies" in 2013 which I'm sure "opened up all sorts of pathways to knowing" for you. And it opened up a pathway for me too: to LOL!

I hope your 2014 was just as fruitful, but matching the standard you set for yourself in 2013 would be a tough ask. Perhaps your meat-eating/dairy-consuming diet could account somewhat for your poor concentration skills? Or maybe you've invested so much time into this website that you find it difficult to focus on anything else. It's a sad situation. At least you have these fascinating daily conversations with 'evennow' to keep you mentally stimulated...

All the best,
A Converted Cheese-tarian

^^^ Thanks for following the realitybites plot. One can never have too many fans. :lbf:

By that typically shallow logic, your arguments with CrystalGeezer also mean that you're her 'fan'. Or is it possible to think someone is a bit of a tit, and to let them know about it, without being a 'fan' of theirs? Mind boggling isn't it?

Better luck next time!

All the best,
Converted Cheesetarian

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom