"As a black teenager, I loved Morrissey. But heaven knows..." - Guardian article by Joshua Surtees

Going by how many anti-Corbyn articles the Guardian managed to publish after he was first elected leader, I suspect they've got about another 150 of these anti-Morrissey pieces in the pipeline...

As a black teenager, I loved Morrissey. But heaven knows I’m miserable now - Opinion / The Guardian
By Joshua Surtees
I used to defend Morrissey against accusations of racism. Now I feel betrayed by his support for bigots like Tommy Robinson

(And it's some top class trolling, using "Heaven Knows..." in the article title, given how much they know Morrissey hates that and "Bigmouth" being used in headlines.)

This is never going to end unless Morrissey backtracks/apologises. Which means: this is never going to end.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree to an extent but I'm not as absolutist as you are. Sure, artists are always going to be more degenerate than the general population. You're gonna have a lot of junkies and perverts. That's life.
But I don't think that means they should be given a blank check to be as degenerate as they want. If that were the case, every pedophile would just start calling themselves an artist.

Not necessarily. A person's private life will inform their art and vice versa.
IF they can keep their private life and public life separate, that's one thing. But the fact is that artists are public figures and to degree, role models, whether they like it or not. I don't think it's healthy for society to have known millionaire pedophiles walking among us.
well just because a pedophile calls himself an artist doesn't mean he's going to be accepted into the artistic community, which is in actual fact, a very small community since most people are philistines. i dont think it's healthy that there should be so many philistines walking around in society, but what can you do? of course I don't think artists should be able to do whatever they want, just because they're artists. but I think that if you cant accept that there might be a little ugliness behind the art, then perhaps you (i dont actually mean you) are not up to the level of appreciating art for its own sake. that said, I don't think artists are more degenerate than the entire population. I think their lifestyle enables them to be more degenerate, and I think they have more of a willingness to explore or a need to explore their own dark underbelly. but sad to say, I think there are a LOT of men, ordinary men, out there who would have sex with a 12 year old (or whatever). but every man is worth more than the worst of his actions, and while they should be held accountable for their actions, I don't think that their actions should negate whatever good or beautiful things they've done in their lives, particularly when those good or beautiful things exist in a whole other realm such as the art world. that's what I meant by my diamond comment. you don't just pretend that none of it had value because he did something despicable.

well just because a pedophile calls himself an artist doesn't mean he's going to be accepted into the artistic community, which is in actual fact, a very small community since most people are philistines. i dont think it's healthy that there should be so many philistines walking around in society, but what can you do? of course I don't think artists should be able to do whatever they want, just because they're artists. but I think that if you cant accept that there might be a little ugliness behind the art, then perhaps you (i dont actually mean you) are not up to the level of appreciating art for its own sake. that said, I don't think artists are more degenerate than the entire population. I think their lifestyle enables them to be more degenerate, and I think they have more of a willingness to explore or a need to explore their own dark underbelly. but sad to say, I think there are a LOT of men, ordinary men, out there who would have sex with a 12 year old (or whatever). but every man is worth more than the worst of his actions, and while they should be held accountable for their actions, I don't think that their actions should negate whatever good or beautiful things they've done in their lives, particularly when those good or beautiful things exist in a whole other realm such as the art world. that's what I meant by my diamond comment. you don't just pretend that none of it had value because he did something despicable.
Yes, excellent argument :crazy: What you just explained is that paedophiles are off the hook according to you - as long as they also did something nice. But f*** the rest of ‘em. If they are just plain ol’ paedophiles. Who have not also done something nice. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Yes, excellent argument :crazy: What you just explained is that paedophiles are off the hook according to you - as long as they also did something nice. But f*** the rest of ‘em. If they are just plain ol’ paedophiles. Who have not also done something nice. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
The logic is beyond batshit crazy isn’t it? Look I can watch ‘Chinatown’ and still find it a great film, but the fact is this dude raped a child and then used his power and privilege to skip town and has never faced the consequences of his actions. How we are expected to reconcile ourselves with these actions? Well according to Rifke it’s ok to let it go, ok to keep working with him, ok to give him standing ovation and awards because ‘art.’

What an insult to survivors of rape. More and more her true colours emerge.

He ist completely right:

"In contrast, fellow Smiths member Johnny Marr, who I interviewed a few years ago, appears to have retained his progressive values. That’s a relief for Smiths fans – and proof that, unlike his songwriting pal, we don’t all have to become more rightwing as we get older."

I will always be a huge Simths- Fan an some of Morrissey*s solo stuff but totally disagree with his political views.
Everyone is free to have his on view.

o_O

the Guardian, they paid off some street twat to say he used to be a black teenager.:lbf:

"Life is hard enough when you belong here." That is the most anti-immigrant song lyric I've ever heard.

Going by how many anti-Corbyn articles the Guardian managed to publish after he was first elected leader, I suspect they've got about another 150 of these anti-Morrissey pieces in the pipeline...

As a black teenager, I loved Morrissey. But heaven knows I’m miserable now - Opinion / The Guardian
By Joshua Surtees
I used to defend Morrissey against accusations of racism. Now I feel betrayed by his support for bigots like Tommy Robinson

(And it's some top class trolling, using "Heaven Knows..." in the article title, given how much they know Morrissey hates that and "Bigmouth" being used in headlines.)

This is never going to end unless Morrissey backtracks/apologises. Which means: this is never going to end.

Related item:

Of course Moz is opposed to Muslim migration to Britain. Here's some obvious reasons:

1) Mohammed is the No. 1 boys name in England and has been for years now.

2) London's mayor is a Muslim and so is much of London.

3) Every murderous terrorist attack in England in recent times has been Islamic.

4) The churches and pubs have been coming down and the mosques going up.

5) Demographically Muslims are growing exponentially in England, a tiny country with a low white birth rate. In time they will become the most dominant group, hence England becoming a Muslim country with Sharia Law.

Sorry for the late reply.. I appreciate your honest and thorough answer. That's pretty rare these days.

I totally support #MeToo

10-2-18-8.png

This graph is not how statistics work at all.

You can't sample "Hollywood" (in quotes to represent show business, not geographical location) and then compare the rates to the national population. This is only accurate if the distribution of people in "Hollywood" is identical to that of the rest of the country.

I feel like you could take a sample of members of the Mafia who killed someone in 1972 and broke it down by ancestry and you would find something like 90% of killers were Italian.. therefore 90% of all murders in the US should be committed by Italian. Because most Mafia members are Italian the numbers will naturally skew against the national murder rates. This graph is doing that very thing.

The other problem here is that it is based on the fallacy that correlation equals causation.

You can find some funny examples of this here: https://www.tylervigen.com/spurious-correlations

You can't sample "Hollywood" (in quotes to represent show business, not geographical location) and then compare the rates to the national population. This is only accurate if the distribution of people in "Hollywood" is identical to that of the rest of the country.

Are you suggesting that Jews run Hollywood?

The other problem here is that it is based on the fallacy that correlation equals causation.

Yeah, yeah, yeah... There seems to be a subset of the population that believes that correlation actually DISPROVES causation.

You see, there's a difference between Jews and gentiles in how they have their sex scandals.

Gentiles try to f*** women. Bill Clinton tries to f*** women. Donald Trump tries to f*** women.

Jews, on the other hand, try to humiliate women. Harvey Weinstein wanted women to watch him shower. Jeremy Piven and Louis CK liked masturbating in front of women. It's all about humiliating shiksas.

Jew #MeToo scandals are always an order of magnitude more depraved than gentile #MeToo scandals.

Last edited:
Are you suggesting that Jews run Hollywood?

Yeah, yeah, yeah... There seems to be a subset of the population that believes that correlation actually DISPROVES causation.

You see, there's a difference between Jews and gentiles in how they have their sex scandals.

Gentiles try to f*** women. Bill Clinton tries to f*** women. Donald Trump tries to f*** women.

Jews, on the other hand, try to humiliate women. Harvey Weinstein wanted women to watch him shower. Jeremy Piven and Louis CK liked masturbating in front of women. It's all about humiliating shiksas.

Jew #MeToo scandals are always an order of magnitude more depraved than gentile #MeToo scandals.
Yes, when Bill Clinton penetrated Monica Lewinsky with a cigar or Donald Trump said "Grab 'em by the pussy" they were celebrating feminism.
You're an idiot.

Sex abuses are about power, not just about sex. Physical, economic, academic, family power, etc. If you see it from the perspective of abuse of power, the numbers explain by themselves in each area the abuse occurs.

This is the London the globalists have foisted upon us. 12 year old Pakistani and Somalian Muslim schoolkids showing off knives in a London park on the same day that "comedian" Jo Brand suggested right wingers should have not milkshake but battery acid thrown on them.

The lovey liberal left in the entertainment industry are in cahoots with the sinister ultra-capitalist establishment globalists. I know this, Morrissey knows this, but so many others are still in the dark moaning about racism as if we're still living in the 1980s. The kids above are no longer a minority in London, they are its present and future.

Last edited:
Went through this extensively in another thread. These tests can't ever be definitive proof. That isn't how science works.
But the fact that you're not saying "whites are the brainiest" doesn't prove you're not a racist. The fact that you divide people by race and cling to this idea that IQ is related to race is racism.
This isn't me challenging or opposing you. I'm just curious-
Do you also think that dividing people by sex and determining which sex on average has a higher propensity towards something is sexist? What about stats on sex and IQ? Sexist?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom