As arranged by "Passions Just Like Mine" which tours have you attended?

As arranged by "Passions Just Like Mine" which tours have you attended?

• Total voters
f*** Stephane.
Game-of-Thrones-008.jpg

Nice distribution, taking out Boxers Tour, and Promoting Southpaw Grammar.

I can't be the only one wondering this, BG... where have you been since July 2007? Until recently that was your last posting on here.

Those are the correct years, anyway. I would have checked off 2012/2013, but he cancelled the shows I would have attended...

Because of him your pointless wiki made to suck up to davidt is obviously pointless.

Gotta find another way to suck davidt's balls, I guess.

So yeah, f*** him.

Apparently, one of Stephane's "passions" is kleptomania...thanks to his rampant theft of user posted content from this site over the last 17 years, he has a site you ladyboy twats can self-suck to while reading the Argentinian catalog number of Greatest Hits. I have no respect for that Canuck c*** whatsoever, especially when he denies stealing content you know you wrote. So, yeah, f*** him and f*** you too.

Also, learn how to write a f***ing sentence, asshole.

Because of him your pointless wiki made to suck up to davidt is obviously pointless.

So yeah, f*** him.

I could be wrong but I believe the Solo Wiki came into existence at a time when Stephane was no longer doing Passions. At any rate I'm sure the Solo Wiki at least never posted an elaborate hoax on the fans regarding the imminent release of the entire back catalog of Morrissey's studio and bootleg output being re-issued into multi-version deluxe reissue wet-dream fan packs. Kind of kills whatever credibility was left at that point...

I do like how you used the word "pointless" in the same sentence twice, though. Imaginative.

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/wiki/Morrissey-solo_Wiki:To_Do

The last activity on the Wiki was in Feb 2013? I think David T. simply wanted to give this mental and manic charity case !Viva Hate! something to do. !Viva!, you really do need a time out for your own good. A 30 day suspension never hurt anyone.

So you take information from other sites like PJLM and then shit on them? You create nothing. You create no new content. I'd really like to know what it is you think you do other than fix typos. D.T. does the substantive and technical work. Please, tell me what is you think you do on this Wiki? Do you think this Wiki is a success? Do you consider yourself on the level of Russell Seekatz? Instead of abusing me or doing some stupid photoshop banners (all of those should be moved to the Off-Topic since you are not generating a discussion but merely making pictures with sentence fragments so that is not the stuff of "general discussion") tell me what it is that you exactly do? Spell it out. Write more than 2 sentences. I'd really like to understand. Respectfully, please.

So you take information from other sites like PJLM and then shit on them? You create nothing. You create no new content. I'd really like to know what it is you think you do other than fix typos. D.T. does the substantive and technical work. Please, tell me what is you think you do on this Wiki? Do you think this Wiki is a success? Do you consider yourself on the level of Russell Seekatz? Instead of abusing me or doing some stupid photoshop banners (all of those should be moved to the Off-Topic since you are not generating a discussion but merely making pictures with sentence fragments so that is not the stuff of "general discussion") tell me what it is that you exactly do? Spell it out. Write more than 2 sentences. I'd really like to understand. Respectfully, please.

TmA2zba.gif

2012 in Sydney.

You create no new content.

Viva has created quite a bit of new content for the wiki, but since it doesn't fit your argument don't bother doing the research to figure this out for yourself. And as far as I can tell, you've pretty much just crapped all over the idea behind Wikipedia. The wiki gives you quick insight into info and pointers where to go to see the details. Credit is given where it's due, for example, where I got the text for a number of The Smiths set lists. PJLM goes into much greater detail of the shows and that's great. However, there's a number of place where the set lists could have come from, like off the posts of the Smiths Torrents site where most of the original recordings are archived. It's not that I couldn't have dragged out the data in other ways, but I'd rather point folks to PJLM after they look at a set list so they can read more about the gig.

Between 1995 and 2005 I was deep in the clutches of a mad man other than sneaking away to see the Oye Estaban warm up in Santa Barbara. But I caught all the LA gigs of all the other tours.

I only missed about 15 shows. Not bad for being in Intensive Symbolic Studies Concentration Camp for Aspiring Young Gurus/Idiots.

Last edited:

You couldn't be any more incorrect. PJLM is the site that copies content directly from solo and AYNIM without crediting anyone. I watched the wiki being created for what felt like forever. Viva basically built the entire wiki from scratch and did so using his own knowledge. A knowledge which is f***ing encyclopediatic. He gave up hours of his precious free time, our free time, because Stephane had shut PJLM down under the guise that it wouldn't be coming back any time soon. He saw a need for a reliable source of information. You can't blame him because there hasn't been much contribution to the wiki thus far. People like to have things handed to them as opposed to actually putting in the work themselves. I'm sure it was much easier for Stephane to copy and paste information than it was for Viva to compile everything and basically create a new segment of this website. Only a handful of people contribute and have contributed to the wiki, and yet Viva still does it. Why? Because for some reason he cares about this community and, well, because he's smarter than you. Does that sum it up?

You two are delusional if you really believe what you are stating.

I used to be a completist collector and I am still in constant contact with the biggest collectors out there. That's where the bulk of information on PJLM comes from.

I also have recordings of 90% of the shows up to 2011 when I stopped collecting them, I don't need to copy concert descriptions from Moz-solo, I just listen to the recordings and report the banter and information accurately. A lot of people who posted concert information on Moz-solo or anywhere else also sent me their posts to use on the site. Nothing's exclusive to Moz-solo. And if that's not enough, you can also reconstruct a whole show nowadays with all the Youtube films put up by people what attend concerts.

PJLM is an information archive. Catalogue numbers, setlists, track listings, radio interviews, tv appearances, all that information is not copyrighted. It comes from a thousand different places and people on the internet, is organised and compiled on the site, then respread at a thousand more places on the internet. I regularly see my own stuff recopied here and there on other sites, that's what the internet is. What can you do?

So if you think you have exclusivity over track listings and setlists, you are delusional. But I don't think you are, you can't be that ignorant. For some reason that escapes me you two just hate me and take any opportunity to drag my name in the mud. And this is done with David Tseng's blessing, which is a true shame.

Having said this, I don't care about your antics and silly accusations anymore. You're like my neighbour's dog. Always barking, foaming at the mouth and jumping against the fence when someone walks by. After a while you don't notice it anymore. The 'ignore' option on Moz-solo also helps. Not coming so often on Moz-solo also helps.

Back
Top Bottom