Asunción - Yacht Y Golf Club (Dec. 6, 2015) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / You Have Killed Me / Speedway / First Of The Gang To Die / Ganglord / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Staircase At The University / How Soon Is Now? / Kiss Me A Lot / Jack The Ripper / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Istanbul / What She Said / The Bullfighter Dies / The Queen Is Dead // This Charming Man

setlist provided by an anonymous person (order not 100%).

• El reinado vegano de Morrissey en Paraguay by Jorge Coronel - ABC Color. Link from an anonymous person.

asuncion.jpg
  • Morrissey en Paraguay - true-to-you.net
  • Paraguay gig postponed one day to Dec. 6 due to waterlogging - Dec. 4, 2015

Last edited:
According to this tweet there was an audience of 5000.

Did anybody listen to the live radio broadcast? I thought I heard Morrissey saying something about having whiplash - but I wasn't paying that close attention so maybe I misheard. He sounded great though!

the stage was set in the parking lot. it was maybe half sold.

Crowd was really into concert too and attractive too. Lucky Mozza. Nice to sing to people who are having a good time, looked like one big party

I'm having trouble verifying the capacity of the venue or whether the stage was set up in the parking lot (if it was, what's wrong with that? it's not too unusual a practice). However, I did see that the likes of Elton John, Jonas Brothers and 30 Seconds to Mars have also played there, to name a few.

I'll admit, when I saw the venue listed as part of the tour dates I found it really comical, but it seems to be a fairly established venue that books relatively big name acts.

I'm having trouble verifying the capacity of the venue or whether the stage was set up in the parking lot (if it was, what's wrong with that? it's not too unusual a practice). However, I did see that the likes of Elton John, Jonas Brothers and 30 Seconds to Mars have also played there, to name a few.

I'll admit, when I saw the venue listed as part of the tour dates I found it really comical, but it seems to be a fairly established venue that books relatively big name acts.

What's wrong with golf? I love it, so does Patti Smith and Alice Cooper. I don't have a yacht but I do hang out at the marina. After a game of golf. Sounds like the perfect venue for Morrissey and his 'chicken-in-a-basket- Dad Rock.

best
BB

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom