Atlantic City Show is Coming

pewtavert

Alabaster Crashes Down
Anybody ever been to Revel and the theater there? I have GA standing room only tickets and was wondering what the thoughts were. I am going by myself but I have two tickets so maybe I'll run into a cute Morrissey fan, who needs a ticket, to chill with......;)

Last edited:
Re: Atlantic City Show is Coming.......

I'm kind of wondering the same thing. I'm coming with 3 friends and was curious what the GA standing room only situation is like? Never been to the Revel or heard anything about it.

it says Ovation Hall holds 5000 people? No wonder this show isn't sold out..

It's probably a really nice venue as the Hotel is a brand new five star "resort".

I hope his virus is under control by Friday. It would suck if he cancelled this one as well!

Taking bets (it is Atlantic City you know) on whether or not

Mozzer plays A/C this Friday or cancels the show????:rolleyes:

I doubt it will go ahead. *IF* it is a virus, as reported, then Morrissey is unlikely to have made a full recovery within 2 days.

If Moz comes out looking as fit as a fiddle in Atlantic City then we'll all know the virus was a cover story, and he just had too many drinks with the England football team in Miami.

who knows if this AC show is cancelled but last time I saw him there he wasn't in good form. I don't know if it was the venue (house of Blues AC) or the crowd but he seemed almost annoyed to be there. Then I saw him in Reading PA and he was great. Who knows.

If Moz comes out looking as fit as a fiddle in Atlantic City then we'll all know the virus was a cover story, and he just had too many drinks with the England football team in Miami.

What if it was a 24 hour bug? That would of course mean he'd be better by show time in Atlanta tonight... is there such thing as a 48 hour bug?

I honestly have no idea what to think about this all.

Last edited:
What if it was a 24 hour bug? That would of course mean he'd be better by show time in Atlanta tonight... is there such thing as a 48 hour bug?

I honestly have no idea what to think about this all.

what to think about it? he likes miami and wanted to watch a few soccer games...it's that simple.

Back
Top Bottom