ATTENTION: nugz

Ben Budd

I really like you. Do you like me?

But surely being full of Mexicans WOULD hurt?

omg, Ben, wanna cuddle to "You Were Good in Your Time?"

i really want a boyfriend now after hearing this song.

omg, Ben, wanna cuddle to "You Were Good in Your Time?"

i really want a boyfriend now after hearing this song.

i can be your e-boyfriend.

Nugz
I've known Ben for a few years and can give you a reference for him.

Reference:
Don't touch with a barge pole:D

Jukebox Jury

better than nothing

also stfu JJ i am a catch ask far, far, far too many girls at the s&g

hey nugz do you think it's safe to go back into the living room my housemate is crying because the dog she was looking after had to go back to its rightful owners and she's all crying and shit cos she loved that dog even though it kept eating left overs from the kitchen and i dont want to console her if she is crying because i dont like her anyway?

hey nugz do you think it's safe to go back into the living room my housemate is crying because the dog she was looking after had to go back to its rightful owners and she's all crying and shit cos she loved that dog even though it kept eating left overs from the kitchen and i dont want to console her if she is crying because i dont like her anyway?

so you're saying you want to go back into the livingroom where your housemate is crying, and just sit there, and watch tv or do crossword puzzles like she's not even sitting there?

well cop and a half staring burt reynolds and some black kid is on telly and there is a heater in there so its warm but if she is crying and shit then i dont want to be in there and she also owes me £40 for some bills do i bring that up?

better than nothing

also stfu JJ i am a catch ask far, far, far too many girls at the s&g

Ben.... there is a clue here for Nugz to ponder over....

So many women have been a catch for you at the S&G... so either you dump them all or they dump you.....(or a mixture)

Which one is it? Why the high turnover? I think Nugz should know......

Jukebox Jury

well cop and a half staring burt reynolds and some black kid is on telly and there is a heater in there so its warm but if she is crying and shit then i dont want to be in there and she also owes me £40 for some bills do i bring that up?

are you sure shes not crying cuz "Cop and a Half" is on tv and she can't find the remote?

Ben.... there is a clue here for Nugz to ponder over....

So many women have been a catch for you at the S&G... so either you dump them all or they dump you.....(or a mixture)

Which one is it? Why the high turnover? I think Nugz should know......

Jukebox Jury

story time! :guitar:

What exactly do you want to know JJ? The number of women I have met there who have become partners or the number of women I have met and passionately embraced and kissed/face raped?

Tags
bb <3 nugz 4 eva
Back
Top Bottom