Audio Theater

PSYCHOPATHS (Warning: graphic content)

Last edited:
PSYCHOPATHS 2 (Warning: graphic content)

Last edited:
PSYCHOPATHS 3 (Warning: graphic content)

Last edited:
PSYCHOPATHS 4 (Warning: graphic content)

Last edited:
PSYCHOPATHS 5 (Warning: may contain graphic content)

here's my submission, dave-o! in it, I recount a chilling encounter with someone who may or may not be a psychopath. I hope you can use it, dave! if so, try not to sound like such a pouf in your intro! thanks!

A gimp or a tool? I thought you guys called people "hosers."

I'm going to stop for some time here, because I want to write these stories better before sharing them. They're a mess. That last chapter veered off track.

The SoundCloud app on my phone no longer has a record function. They get me hooked and then want me to pay, to have the record function back? Shady.

So much for soundcloud. And vocaroo sound quality is atrocious. So, YouTube to the rescue.

The SoundCloud app on my phone no longer has a record function. They get me hooked and then want me to pay, to have the record function back? Shady.
Record and then upload or try bandcamp.
I'm glad you're doing this. What I had in mind for the "Morrissey Solow Audio Theater" is more based on drama that happens centered around this website. The idea was to make it entertaining and you're doing something else. It's good that you're doing it and I could see doing some kind of intro and outro for it but I don't want to treat it like it's a joke and it's kind of disturbing to listen to. But I think you should do it and maybe tell your whole story and work out a way to sell it. You can sell a book on Amazon pretty easily and you can sell recordings on bandcamp. I think everyone has an audience and it's just finding it.
I started this because I made a recording of @rifke's post of her PM's with @Skylarker but then I decided that wasn't really my material to use and i didn't like how it came out anyway.

What I want is people to talk in their natural voices and tell a story that is five minutes or less. Putting music and maybe sound effects to it can be done very haphazardly but doing it right takes time and I have to listen to the whole thing several times to do it. i have to mark off the sections where something is needed and then listen to make sure it's the right place. It's work and I don't get paid for it so it has to be fun.

So it's good you're doing it. You can find free music on youtube and other places to make your own intros and outros and you can get Audacity for free and learn basic multitrack recording. If you wanted an intro and outro of creepy music for the psychopath thing I could do that sometime over the next few days and it would be easy for you to put it at the start and finish of your recordings, or you can make your own or just talk. I can't work on an extensive project about all the things that have happened to you because it takes too long and it's not what I want to think about. I want drama from this website made into short radio plays.
But like I said, some people do want that and you want to tell it, and it's good you're doing it. I used to put things on soundcloud a lot and I had a thing once that had five thousand downloads, but most things only get a few plays. People love true crime though and that's sort of what you're doing, so keep doing it. Learn to do it. You have time and everything you need is free. Once you learn to do it you can be as elaborate as you want. And you might find an audience.

Record and then upload or try bandcamp.
I'm glad you're doing this. What I had in mind for the "Morrissey Solow Audio Theater" is more based on drama that happens centered around this website. The idea was to make it entertaining and you're doing something else. It's good that you're doing it and I could see doing some kind of intro and outro for it but I don't want to treat it like it's a joke and it's kind of disturbing to listen to. But I think you should do it and maybe tell your whole story and work out a way to sell it. You can sell a book on Amazon pretty easily and you can sell recordings on bandcamp. I think everyone has an audience and it's just finding it.
I started this because I made a recording of @rifke's post of her PM's with @Skylarker but then I decided that wasn't really my material to use and i didn't like how it came out anyway.

What I want is people to talk in their natural voices and tell a story that is five minutes or less. Putting music and maybe sound effects to it can be done very haphazardly but doing it right takes time and I have to listen to the whole thing several times to do it. i have to mark off the sections where something is needed and then listen to make sure it's the right place. It's work and I don't get paid for it so it has to be fun.

So it's good you're doing it. You can find free music on youtube and other places to make your own intros and outros and you can get Audacity for free and learn basic multitrack recording. If you wanted an intro and outro of creepy music for the psychopath thing I could do that sometime over the next few days and it would be easy for you to put it at the start and finish of your recordings, or you can make your own or just talk. I can't work on an extensive project about all the things that have happened to you because it takes too long and it's not what I want to think about. I want drama from this website made into short radio plays.
But like I said, some people do want that and you want to tell it, and it's good you're doing it. I used to put things on soundcloud a lot and I had a thing once that had five thousand downloads, but most things only get a few plays. People love true crime though and that's sort of what you're doing, so keep doing it. Learn to do it. You have time and everything you need is free. Once you learn to do it you can be as elaborate as you want. And you might find an audience.
Five thousand downloads, wow.

Back
Top Bottom