Austin, TX - Frank Erwin Center (Sep. 20, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / I Wish You Lonely / Hairdresser On Fire / Spent The Day In Bed / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Break Up The Family / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Everyday Is Like Sunday // Suedehead

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

• Morrissey and Interpol Go Classic Post-Punk on the Erwin Center by Alyssa Quiles (4 photos) - The Austin Chronicle. Link posted by klaus.
  • A-LIST: Morrissey and Interpol perform at the Frank Erwin Center (44 photos) - Austin 360. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Setlist photo posted by @balaramshakti / Instagram. Detail / link posted by Famous when dead.

full

Last edited:
M referred to ‘our new single’

Had not seen Moz since 2007 in Jax. Austin show was great, sound fantastic. The audience flat out sucked. But what do you expect from folks in canes, going to the bathroom every 30 minutes, and running to get more beer. The tickets were very expensive to begin with. I took my 12 yo and the wife. Last time my kid was in the belly. Funny how time passes. Here’s a link to the intro song:

Had not seen Moz since 2007 in Jax. Austin show was great, sound fantastic. The audience flat out sucked. But what do you expect from folks in canes, going to the bathroom every 30 minutes, and running to get more beer. The tickets were very expensive to begin with. I took my 12 yo and the wife. Last time my kid was in the belly. Funny how time passes. Here’s a link to the intro song:

Looked like he was twerking for a bit there.

Suedehead / shirt toss:

That Joke...:

Sounded like 'babies full of rabies...' at the end of HSIN.

20190921_074518.jpg

aa6b552c87f3519c53bf608290e2b4f3.jpg
5d3339c78bf1de65af28ab78bf07a682.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

That was the most underattended show I’ve ever seen at the Frank Erwin Center in my 33 years of going to that arena. Empty pockets of seats all over the place in the lower seating & most of the upper mezzanine was open. Lots of room at the back of the floor too. The sound was very clear, especially for the vocals for both bands.

:lbf:
skinny pseudonyms, these huge crowds may end up growing hair on your bald dome:oldman:

huge crowds for Moz while the mini gigs cant make it 200:tiphat:

I loved that Jax FL 2007 gig.
The Moroccan Shrine oven.
1st time I got a handshake.
Hotter than Hades

:lbf:
skinny pseudonyms, these huge crowds may end up growing hair on your bald dome:oldman:

huge crowds for Moz while the mini gigs cant make it 200:tiphat:

This was the “huge” crowd during the performance of “Everyday is Like Sunday” just for the record, you emoji-troll:

Another shot of the arena towards the end of the set while Everyday Is Like Sunday was underway. This was about as full as the crowd ever got.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom