"Autobiography" republished as a Penguin Modern Classic

For years he's marketed himself as a Tortured Being, more intelligent and sensitive than most. Of course he has nothing to gain from admitting he's just your (very) average gay man.

Yet that's all his persona was: a gimmick to sell records. And that's all the songs were: a gimmick to sell himself. Linder did warn us...-But she seemed pretty befuddled and badly glued together so I didn't listen. To think, she was just trying to help. :(

He's more than earned the right to relax and live his life as a full-blown homo now. It can't have been easy, maintaining that facade all that time, keeping real life and singing career in separate compartments. And if you knew the lengths he went to, just to keep confusing people, you'd laugh at the silliness of it all. Actually there's a name for it: madness.

Morrissey the mad gay penguin. To some people, it would still sound fascinating and appealing. lol.

To a few others, he's a joke and a fraud, nothing more. And looking at him to see what he's going to invent next ("TITS!") is no different than keeping an eye on a nutter in a bus.

And yes, Linda Mulvey, if you're out there, I'm sorry for doubting you meant well. I thought you two were in cahoots. I can see now a small but sufficient percentage of you wasn't. :)

It would have been great if you had warned us he had a terrible fear of intelligence, too...I thought he was just joking, or talking about people...But he wasn't.

He's got a deep-rooted fear of intelligent people who might deconstruct everything if they came too close, hasn't he...

...In other words...The longer a man stays with Morrissey, the lower his IQ/EQ must be. ;)

Next time you go out with your boyfriend, Morrissey, I dare you to wear a "I'm with Stoopid" t. shirt.
You haven't got the balls.

Neither has he.

Oh allright, enough of this, it's not funny, who's got them?

Solomon? well it's not helping, is it? :(

you make some excellent points, that probably fly right over the heads of his cult.
moz has earned the right to be a happy mad homo penguin, very very very true.

Re: "Autobiography" republished as a Penguin Modern Classic

I think the whattheduncest moment for me was when I read in an interview round 2004 he was "after somebody's affection" when he was actually probably then cavorting with Californian bodybuilders.

I'm still laughing.

And then, Airport Guy. It doesn't get any better than this. Beats any regular FG episode. :D

So, how is your love life going? I don't quite get the part in your explanation which is supposed to be funny. That somebody wants affection from another human being? What else could you want? Are you one of those people who equates sex with affection? I'm pretty sure that's not what Morrissey meant. Of course sex is important but affection goes deeper than that. I certainly don't want to have sex with somebody who treats me like a pile of shit. Or as Moz said last year "Yes, sex gets to the reality of things, but there are deeper emotions than the sexual."

- - - Updated - - -

I think the whattheduncest moment for me was when I read in an interview round 2004 he was "after somebody's affection" when he was actually probably then cavorting with Californian bodybuilders.

I'm still laughing.

And then, Airport Guy. It doesn't get any better than this. Beats any regular FG episode. :D

So, how is your love life going? I don't quite get the part in your explanation which is supposed to be funny. That somebody wants affection from another human being? What else could you want? Are you one of those people who equates sex with affection? I'm pretty sure that's not what Morrissey meant. Of course sex is important but affection goes deeper than that. I certainly don't want to have sex with somebody who treats me like a pile of shit. Or as Moz said last year "Yes, sex gets to the reality of things, but there are deeper emotions than the sexual."

- - - Updated - - -

For years he's marketed himself as a Tortured Being, more intelligent and sensitive than most. Of course he has nothing to gain from admitting he's just your (very) average gay man.

Yet that's all his persona was: a gimmick to sell records. And that's all the songs were: a gimmick to sell himself. Linder did warn us...-But she seemed pretty befuddled and badly glued together so I didn't listen. To think, she was just trying to help. :(

He's more than earned the right to relax and live his life as a full-blown homo now. It can't have been easy, maintaining that facade all that time, keeping real life and singing career in separate compartments. And if you knew the lengths he went to, just to keep confusing people, you'd laugh at the silliness of it all. Actually there's a name for it: madness.

Morrissey the mad gay penguin. To some people, it would still sound fascinating and appealing. lol.

To a few others, he's a joke and a fraud, nothing more. And looking at him to see what he's going to invent next ("TITS!") is no different than keeping an eye on a nutter in a bus.

And yes, Linda Mulvey, if you're out there, I'm sorry for doubting you meant well. I thought you two were in cahoots. I can see now a small but sufficient percentage of you wasn't. :)

It would have been great if you had warned us he had a terrible fear of intelligence, too...I thought he was just joking, or talking about people...But he wasn't.

He's got a deep-rooted fear of intelligent people who might deconstruct everything if they came too close, hasn't he...

...In other words...The longer a man stays with Morrissey, the lower his IQ/EQ must be. ;)

Next time you go out with your boyfriend, Morrissey, I dare you to wear a "I'm with Stoopid" t. shirt.

Neither has he.

lmao wut? i do remember tho Joe Moss' son, David, said Morrissey was a big fat liar and that the celibacy thing was just one of his many lies and that some of the real reasons The Smiths broke up are deliberately obscured :(

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

lmao wut? i do remember tho Joe Moss' son, David, said Morrissey was a big fat liar and that the celibacy thing was just one of his many lies and that some of the real reasons The Smiths broke up are deliberately obscured :(

Of course he wasn't celibate. I don't think he had an extremely active sex life, but the celibacy thing was a way to deter journalists from finding out who he was sleeping with and such.

Are you one of those people who equates sex with affection? I'm pretty sure that's not what Morrissey meant.

Er...I believe that's you cue, Mo. :D no no go ahead.

"Ok. So. Milk production in the UK. Where were we."

How tha hell did Linder try to warn us. IF anything she added fuel to the Morrissey straight vs gay saga. Saying things like when i die all the pictures and stories of Morrissey and me will come out

I don't know Tina. Could it be that Linda has been...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9zU6WkBpIM

...or else someone else has been. ("Has been". Tee hee.)

Apologies for johnnyf***ingmarring ya, but he's the Greatest. Or the Greatf***inguest.

Neither has he.

What hell are you crazy f*cks talking about. Jesus from all the Morrissey hitting on dudes across the world to him being flaming gay.
We are forgetting on statment
Hes humansexual, to what degree we will never know.
PS what ever Morrissey is there is no way on gods green earth that Morrissey would blatantly hit on guys or be open in public, he would never risk destroying the mystery of this sexuality that he has been building all these years.

Remember these things take time, wonderful woman, half a person, sweetie pie, drivning your girlfriend home, miserable lie and more don't drag a homosexual comb over morrisseys music. He clearly wants things to be label free
Because as much as IT is wrong to try to fit Morrissey in the heterosexual norm, it is as wrong to try to place him in a homosexual cliche

Last edited by a moderator:

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, really. Then maybe Joe Moss' son has somehow along the line forgot to mention that his father's lifelong "protege" Johnny Marr benefited greatly from this obviously "big fat liar" or who else do you think attracted and fascinated the public and audience so quickly? Certainly not Johnny f***ing Marr. And Joe Moss must know this because he was the one who sat there with Johnny, long before Moz was around, and talked with him about the fact that Johnny needed a singer and front man. In a way they used Moz pretty well for their purposes.

Morrissey is Morrissey, not a ageing lateblomming camp gay man running with men all over the city and morrissey is not a straight controverse starter

What hell are you crazy f*cks talking about. Jesus from all the Morrissey hitting on dudes across the world to him being flaming gay.
We are forgetting on statment
Hes humansexual, to what degree we will never know.
PS what ever Morrissey is there is no way on gods green earth that Morrissey would blatantly hit on guys or be open in public, he would never risk destroying the mystery of this sexuality that he has been building all these years.

Remember these things take time, wonderful woman, half a person, sweetie pie, drivning your girlfriend home, miserable lie and more don't drag a homosexual comb over morrisseys music. He clearly wants things to be label free
Because as much as IT is wrong to try to fit Morrissey in the heterosexual norm, it is as wrong to try to place him in a homosexual cliche

The "mystery" was destroyed when he posed with his head on Jake's crotch. Of course he hits on people-he's a human being! Just because he doesn't talk about his sexuality in interviews and doesn't every hold hands with his partner in public doesn't mean he isn't open in his private life. He's not extremely famous-there are many cities he could easily hit on people and not be recognised.

- - - Updated - - -

I will not leave him alone and I will not be nice !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

You tell'em, Benny! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv4SZUUO9JI

Don't bring Damon into this he's an angel.

More like don't bring Johnny into this. Why are people so fascinated by the idea there was something more going on between him and Moz than just a friendship? udbs letitgo.mp3

IF resting on Jakes belly was an obvious coming out statment, why the post on tty

- - - Updated - - -

And i'm sure IF Morrissey had been hitting on so many men as the forum and internet says
Someone, would have noticed him and come out to the press. It would have been worth billions

Ok, anonymouses comments are being merged again, it's probably time for me to sign off. I am the one who thinks Johnny is the closest thing to God and who asked Benny to tell 'em. Yes you can totally do both. No I don't mean it like that. they wouldn't want to anyway. Good night!

I leave you with Johnny f***ing Marr.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbrtIVPizqg

and a special goodnight to spineless bastards. :D Schweet Dweams...

Please don't merge me again, it hurts. :(

- - - Updated - - -

One last thing, for those of you who feel like they're still in school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W96P9BtZT1Q

Although i'm quite fond of BB. Altough he said he was not bald, i still see him as a bald man with black rimmed eyeglasses and a striped scarf running round in camden town

IF resting on Jakes belly was an obvious coming out statment, why the post on tty

- - - Updated - - -

And i'm sure IF Morrissey had been hitting on so many men as the forum and internet says
Someone, would have noticed him and come out to the press. It would have been worth billions

No it wouldn't because he's not all that famous. He rested his head on his boyfriend's crotch and was photographed with hickies on his chest because he was in love, not to come out. He has never been closeted. The humasexual statement was just his own phrasing so he won't be boxed in by labels.

You're seriously overestimating the value of Morrissey gossip.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom