"Autobiography" republished as a Penguin Modern Classic

Re: "Autobiography" republished as a Penguin Modern Classic

IF resting on Jakes belly was an obvious coming out statment, why the post on tty

- - - Updated - - -

And i'm sure IF Morrissey had been hitting on so many men as the forum and internet says
Someone, would have noticed him and come out to the press. It would have been worth billions

I've also heard quite a few Moz spotted-in-gay nightclub stories from when I lived in SoCal.

I promise you, no Moz gossip is worth thousands....let alone billions.

For one thing, don't delude yourself into thinking that Morrissey is that famous to warrant a blip on most people's celebrity radar.

Also, don't forget that most bartenders, door people, and many people in general are discreet people who would not just automatically tell all! (Some of the stories I've heard happened in the pre-Facebook/Twitter era, but many were recent ones.)

Elton John announced he was a bisexual in 1976, and in 1984, he married Renate Blauel. The marriage lasted four years before he finally came to terms with the fact that he was actually homosexual.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I've also heard quite a few Moz spotted-in-gay nightclub stories from when I lived in SoCal.

I promise you, no Moz gossip is worth thousands....let alone billions.

For one thing, don't delude yourself into thinking that Morrissey is that famous to warrant a blip on most people's celebrity radar.

Also, don't forget that most bartenders, door people, and many people in general are discreet people who would not just automatically tell all! (Some of the stories I've heard happened in the pre-Facebook/Twitter era, but many were recent ones.)

ia! love Moz, but he is not as relevant as some of his fans might think. Right now he remind me of a fat Elvis/Las Vegas years in all his decadence and it makes me sad. Sometimes i wish he'd just retire :(

ia! love Moz, but he is not as relevant as some of his fans might think. Right now he remind me of a fat Elvis/Las Vegas years in all his decadence and it makes me sad. Sometimes i wish he'd just retire :(

He's been on top form, where have you been?

In all seriousness, is there an app you can get that will remove Benny the Brutish Butcher's posts? They're really grating!

i had been thinking who he has begun resemble but could not put my finger on it. you got it, fat elvis.
well done.

benny has replaced one of his signature boxes for a butcher knife, a very clever touch.

In all seriousness, is there an app you can get that will remove Benny the Brutish Butcher's posts? They're really grating!

Aww ! Grating ? (Like cheese grating) ha ha ha !
The more you ignore me the closer I get, your wasting your time.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Re:

If you register to the forum then you can block all anonymous users' and selected registered users' posts.
This tool is only available for registered users.

i had been thinking who he has begun resemble but could not put my finger on it. you got it, fat elvis.
well done.

How is he fat?!

Re:

If you register to the forum then you can block all anonymous users' and selected registered users' posts.

Alternatively, you could simply laugh at the stupidity of his posts and realise that he is simply taking the piss

Re:

Alternatively, you could simply laugh at the stupidity of his posts and realise that he is simply taking the piss

DavidT calls it "freedom of speech" (by which he means "anti-Morrissey"). Everyone else on the entire internet calls it trolling and removes trolls.

What hell are you crazy f*cks talking about. Jesus from all the Morrissey hitting on dudes across the world to him being flaming gay.
We are forgetting on statment
Hes humansexual, to what degree we will never know.
PS what ever Morrissey is there is no way on gods green earth that Morrissey would blatantly hit on guys or be open in public, he would never risk destroying the mystery of this sexuality that he has been building all these years.

Remember these things take time, wonderful woman, half a person, sweetie pie, drivning your girlfriend home, miserable lie and more don't drag a homosexual comb over morrisseys music. He clearly wants things to be label free
Because as much as IT is wrong to try to fit Morrissey in the heterosexual norm, it is as wrong to try to place him in a homosexual cliche
And Jesus i forgot king leer

- - - Updated - - -

And yes is his sexuality is still a mystery, because after several statments from the man him self we are still bitching about it on MSolo

Rumor has it he had a brief fling with Rupert Everett around the early aughties, when both lived in LA (Rupert was quite active in gay bars as well). That's why Morrissey was praising Madonna (The whole "she does art to please herself" thing).

Morrissey was attached to Tina the same way Rupert Everett was attached to Madonna. Tina and he discussing children was probably the idea he took from Rupert's movie "The Next Best Thing."

Everett used to be one of the biggest patrons in The Cat and the Fiddle, and suddenly he stopped going. People speculated that the fling with Morrissey ended up spectacularly and Rupert stopped going to avoid Morrissey.

Rumor has it he had a brief fling with Rupert Everett around the early aughties, when both lived in LA (Rupert was quite active in gay bars as well). That's why Morrissey was praising Madonna (The whole "she does art to please herself" thing).

Morrissey was attached to Tina the same way Rupert Everett was attached to Madonna. Tina and he discussing children was probably the idea he took from Rupert's movie "The Next Best Thing."

Everett used to be one of the biggest patrons in The Cat and the Fiddle, and suddenly he stopped going. People speculated that the fling with Morrissey ended up spectacularly and Rupert stopped going to avoid Morrissey.

How would that be yours or anyone's business? Anonymous people posting 'rumours' on websites is no different from drunk people scrawling obscenities on toilet walls.

How would that be yours or anyone's business? Anonymous people posting 'rumours' on websites is no different from drunk people scrawling obscenities on toilet walls.

2v2eft4.png

Re:

Yes, close your eyes to the real world. That'll make it go away.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom