"Autobiography" republished as a Penguin Modern Classic

Although i'm quite fond of BB. Altough he said he was not bald, i still see him as a bald man with black rimmed eyeglasses and a striped scarf running round in camden town

bald, alone, with a two-incher, glued to the internet night and day. he clearly doesn't get out.

Re: "Autobiography" republished as a Penguin Modern Classic

How exactly do you KNOW that she is more than a friend? We can play this game for days, weeks, months ... years. It isn't exactly enjoyable and, more importantly, it's nobody's business and doesn't matter in the great scheme of things. I think people who constantly stick their nose in other people's lifes or throw their weight around by pretending to be always "in the know" about things are the worst, whether on the internet or in reality.

Only Morrissey and Tina know what's up between them. Them two ain't talkin'. Everyone else is talking out of there asses! If you really want to know ask one of them. shut the fudge up and mind your own damn business.

More like don't bring Johnny into this. Why are people so fascinated by the idea there was something more going on between him and Moz than just a friendship? udbs letitgo.mp3

Well I wonder…..
tumblr_nmnkwonmxS1urd7zjo1_400.png

Well he obviously had and sexual relationship with Angie and Moz. It could not have been just a friendship because every male that hangs with Morrissey must also be f***ing him. Even if they are straight or gay.
(Roll eyes)
There was and never will be a sexual relationship with Morrissey and marr. That iam positiv about:straightface:

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly meant it as a strong friendship

Well he obviously had and sexual relationship with Angie and Moz. It could not have been just a friendship because every male that hangs with Morrissey must also be f***ing him. Even if they are straight or gay.
(Roll eyes)
There was and never will be a sexual relationship with Morrissey and marr. That iam positiv about:straightface:

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly meant it as a strong friendship

Sorry but Marrissey is my relationship goals tbqh thank u very much
EPIC_pink_hug_6868.jpg

brummie boy is not bald with a scarf and glasses, running around town, you are thinking of the guy from the blue rose society.
two different people.

Good God, they did not degrade him in the least. His book was never meant to be an Penguin Classic. It was a very clever business and publicity stunt which worked pretty well for Morrissey and Penguin. Their desicion now to make it a Modern Classic is nothing but a huge acknowledgement of the book. Game well played, I would say ....

Being a Modern Classic is a step down from a "regular" Classic, not, as some here seem to think, an honour. Penguin are no doubt back-tracking after all the controversy created by immediately publishing Autobiography as a Classic, alongside Dickens, Honer, etc., potentially "damaging" the brand, as some critics pointed out at the time. I,m surprised it wasn't a Modern Classic to begin with.

contradiction?

brummie boy is not bald with a scarf and glasses, running around town, you are thinking of the guy from the blue rose society.
two different people.

No i'm not referingto either brummie or blue rose. I have not seen either. I was just describing how i thought Benny the british butcher looked like
Jesus read

- - - Updated - - -

they are holding hands!
maybe there is something about those rumors.

Jesus i quit

"i do remember tho Joe Moss' son, David, said Morrissey was a big fat liar and that the celibacy thing was just one of his many lies and that some of the real reasons The Smiths broke up are deliberately obscured "

I'm sure the real reason The Smiths broke up lies deep within the anals...of history...of course of course. The spelling error stays!!!!

On True To You it announces the Penguin re-issue but can't help but get a dig in: '(although Morrissey has had twelve UK top ten albums and not the eleven as stated in the Penguin biog).'
With snide remarks like that the True to You site is not doing Moz any favours. Seems very very petty to me and slightly sours a good announcement.

sorry people, but if you take a photo holding hands with another man, you are either gay or you want people to think you are gay.
thats it.

I love the way some people desperately cling to the idea of Tina, despite the fact she takes up less than a page in an autobiography otherwise bursting at the seams with homoeroticism and love for gender-bending musicians and films. She's either a total beard, or if Morrissey really is a 'humasexual' it's perfectly clear what gender 95% of his attraction is aimed towards. But people like CrystalGeezer have to keep trying to desperately keep their hopes alive, somehow, I guess. It's all a bit sad.

But yes - equally it's none of our business. But then Morrissey opens the door of his closet a crack, shows us a glimpse, then dashes back inside and tries to close the door - so this game is all partly of his construction. If he'd been honest about things from the start, no one anywhere would care at all.

Actually, he's a song writer who has shared bits of his life in his lyrics; he tells what he needs to, or wants to, and beyond that, there should be no expectation of any further information. How many people here would tolerate complete strangers making inquiries about their sex lives, or worse, making public statements as if they were documented facts? It's a very personal issue, and no one, not even famous people, should be forced to sacrifice the basic right to privacy. As a female fan, I find it insulting that it's presumed that my interest in him is superficially based on his appearance; yes, he's very handsome, but that's not what attracted me to his music. I can't believe this matters to anyone! If he "opened the door a crack", as you stated, it still doesn't give anyone the right to force their way in.

lynnda

I have always assumed Moz was gay, based on the fact he is very camp and there is a naked man on the first record of his I saw. I appreciate that everyone is different, but I have always had girlfriends and eventually a wife and daughter, its what heterosexuals do.Gay people claim to have a gaydar, well lets just say I have a straightdar and Moz is very gay.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom