Baby girl names

• Thread starter I’ve loved you from afar
  • Start date
I

I’ve loved you from afar

Need some Morrissey or Smiths female baby names. I’ve got carol, alma, shelia and Morrissey itself. I’m trying to sell my wife here. I love you all. I’ve followed this blog for ages and never posted before. You guys and gals are simply the best. Period.

Need some Morrissey or Smiths female baby names. I’ve got carol, alma, shelia and Morrissey itself. I’m trying to sell my wife here. I love you all. I’ve followed this blog for ages and never posted before. You guys and gals are simply the best. Period.

You’re seriously gonna name your kid after one of them old fashioned names just cos Moz once uttered them in a song 30 years ago :rolleyes:

Insane asylum’s that way pal, just follow ketamine sun.

Well I’ve got family connections to carol but yea...right or wrong I’m in. We’re it a bit, Steven Patrick for the win.

You’re gonna sell your wife?

;)

Imagine the hero worship and mental f***tardary it must take to seriously have morrissey influence something as sacred and precious as the name of your little baby girl. Just tattoo a swastika on her head while you’re at it.

susan-black eyed susan.
billy-billy budd.
jacky-jackys onlyhappy when shes up on the stage.
Julie-Julie in the weeds.
Theresa-Theresa Theresa.
sunny-sunny.
welcome and post as much as you like,we don't bite,least some of us don't.take it theres a baby on the way,hopeit goes well.

susan-black eyed susan.
billy-billy budd.
Theresa-Theresa Theresa.
sunny-sunny.
welcome and post as much as you like,we don't bite,least some of us don't.take it theres a baby on the way,hopeit goes well.
Thank you! I appreciate it. I didn’t think it’d be this controversial? Well we all have reasons I suppose.

susan-black eyed susan.
billy-billy budd.
Theresa-Theresa Theresa.
sunny-sunny.

Billy is nice, with a y of course.

How about Johnny or Andy?

Would not recommend Morrissey - they might get some grief in middle school.

If you have to, why not name her after Morrissey's mother or sister?

If you have to, why not name her after your own mother or sister, or a name that means something to your own family. Why even have Morrissey or his families names involved at all, it’s f***in weird. And imagine growing up knowing you were named after a racist, rapist sympathising, Chinese sub-species hating, declining has been artist. Seriously Mr OP, give your head a wobble and ditch this idea.

How about Linder? That seems unique. Joan might work as well
For Joan of Arc. Maybe etty if you’re going for something more recent and not as obvious. Perhaps Renee from the actress in the passion of Joan of Arc which he put on his never released cover of world peace

Back
Top Bottom