"Back On The Chain Gang" single - UK release date announcement imminent

New Morrissey single release is imminent.

Confirmed via Morrissey Central. Song entitled: Back on the Chain Gang

Link:

Forthcoming UK single - Morrissey Central
August 25, 2018

44031_20180825_155650.jpg

Release date announcement imminent.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I know what you mean but I think it's a bit more than that. Like, an inability to connect with people on a normal, human level.
Yes there may be an unusual lack of concern over others comfort level or else maybe he's unable to pick up on it. We are all wired differently. Humour and teasing usually gives him space to come off his high horse.

Yes there may be an unusual lack of concern over others comfort level or else maybe he's unable to pick up on it. We are all wired differently. Humour and teasing usually gives him space to come off his high horse.
Yes, I think that's why the Jonathan Ross one was so good. It was a masterclass in how to handle a 'difficult' interviewee.

Never been keen on the song but as Chrissie Hynde is one of the very few people to speak kindly of Moz recently I will buy it in thanks to her

Chrissie was asked so she spoke.

I’m guessing the others haven’t spoken out because they know the man and they don’t feel the need to defend him in the face of false accusations made by total strangers.

HATERS GET READY FOR:

ANOTHER NUMERO 1 VINYL SINGLE BY MOZ!!!:thumb::rock:

I really hope that he at leasts omits those covers that he has already released as live versions. Because the studio version of those would only add some production gloss, nothing else.

I hope so too. It was a sobering experience to hear some of the production gloss over the LIHS songs that we heard live first (In particular My Love, All the Young People). So new covers please.

That’s clearly what this is about. He’s lost a portion of his loyal following due to his stupid comments so this is an opportunity to reach out to a wider audience. Be interesting to see how it’s received and the choice of songs will be crucial.
That's my take on it as well.

As a girl I liked and admired her, then I went right off her, now I like her again. Keep moving I say.

Speculation, I stress, speculation, but Mando has posted a couple of IG pictures that indicate video filming:

41726442_288371871765155_8291208075241985096_n.jpg

20180917_174012.jpg

Assuming he doesn't mean The Chavez Ravine (his other band), this could POSSIBLY be filming for Chain Gang?
Rocky Butes Movie Ranch is very old West, scenic and desert - an interesting setting reminiscent of November Spawned... and in keeping with a chain gang idea:
https://www.rockybuttes.com

Again, speculation folks, but very feasible.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Speculation, I stress, speculation, but Mando has posted a couple of IG pictures that indicate video filming:

Assuming he doesn't mean The Chavez Ravine (his other band), this could POSSIBLY be filming for Chain Gang?
Rocky Butes Movie Ranch is very old West, scenic and desert - an interesting setting reminiscent of November Spawned... and in keeping with a chain gang idea:
https://www.rockybuttes.com

Again, speculation folks, but very feasible.
Regards,
FWD.

Adding absolutely nothing concrete to this speculation, Boz is still in the UK, isn't he? And Mando won't have been on the "Chain Gang" record - although he did appear in "Kiss Me A Lot" when it was Solomon who played bass on the record.

Tags
back on the chain gang single

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom