Backdrop

piffy

Please could someome tell me what the picture was on the backdrop from last nights glasto set?

its killing me.

Last edited:
One of my favorite things about both Morrissey and his followers is the heartwarming level of OCD about this sort of thing. I am truly among my people here. :thumb:

I found some information online that can help you with some of your more obvious issues. Sadly there aren't any support groups for closed mindedness.

I was curious about the new backdrop Morrissey put up [Antony Franciosa in Senilita (Careless) 1962] and what would happen if I dropped it in the new amazing google images application. This Movies W Stock Photography site came up. Has some amazing stills. Wonder if Moz browses through sites like this.

The other backdrop that was used the first night of the tour is puzzling me. I know Boz said he thinks it's Diana Dors. Someone mentioned to me it looks like Carol White and possibly from Poor Cow (1967). I can't find that photo anywhere. Any ideas? Or has anyone actually found that photo online? Terrance Stamp is in Poor Cow so it would make sense.

I was curious about the new backdrop Morrissey put up [Antony Franciosa in Senilita (Careless) 1962] and what would happen if I dropped it in the new amazing google images application. This Movies W Stock Photography site came up. Has some amazing stills. Wonder if Moz browses through sites like this.

The other backdrop that was used the first night of the tour is puzzling me. I know Boz said he thinks it's Diana Dors. Someone mentioned to me it looks like Carol White and possibly from Poor Cow (1967). I can't find that photo anywhere. Any ideas? Or has anyone actually found that photo online? Terrance Stamp is in Poor Cow so it would make sense.

Very interesting. With the return of Meat is Murder and the animal theme (cat on head etc) it could well be a shot from Poor Cow - http://www.eyeforfilm.co.uk/reviews.php?id=1380

Back
Top Bottom